Brexit Phase Two - Trade

It would appear that the remain voters have been touched in a special place over the last 24 hours.
Stand by for a lot of lickspital dripping.
bb.JPG

it says it controls immigration-it doesn't
it says it controls trade-it doesn't
It says it wants a secure border-it's never had one
It says it wants a European military-never specified how or who will lead it it
It says it has a foreign Policy- it does and it's called a disaster.
Say it protects "Europes citizens" it never has.
No one's forcing anything mate. If the so called brexiteers can't even handle internal UK dissent, what chance do they have against outsiders? And no, just because the vote went towards leaving brexit doesn't mean you get support from the rest of the votes who chose to remain. That's why it's called a democracy and you have these to and fro.
Yep quite agree, that's each time we got a Government we didn't want the majority had to lump it. There's a difference- normally we shut up and get on with it- but somehow the concept of accepting a democratic vote changed. Perhaps for once it's be we rocked the boat. We've never been vocal about GWII have we?

GPDR, a spectacular EU own goal.

A number of US commercial sites I’ve used for many years now IP block all EU traffic rather than submit to the EUSSRs data protection threats.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nope. What does it taste like?

still breaking in a new tablet. It obviously decided to test your mental abilities and left out the word 'that', see if you can work out where it goes.
Well I suppose if Samsung think there’s a market for a ‘don’t allow mong to proofread before posting’ mode then they know tech better than me so I can’t argue.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well I suppose if Samsung think there’s a market for a ‘don’t allow mong to proofread before posting’ mode then they know tech better than me so I can’t argue.
But will anyway! :D

can you explain how the eu guarantees that this won't be the case?
Where’s the NHS money?

Why is the pound dropping?

Why are businesses registering in Ireland?

In your own time.

May keeps on bringing the weapons of propaganda and posturing to battles where the EU comes armed with process and patience. And it still you keep wondering why it fails?

We all can see that Salzburg turned out to be a Suez moment, a sudden and unexpected blow to the government’s prestige delivered by the discovery that UK does not possess the political and economic weight to make a deal with the EU?

Those who voted leave have been acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids for 2 years and are now offended when the European union throws out their nonsense.
Totally delusional. Imperialist attitudes in 2018. EU clearly thinks we deserve everything that is coming now.

Why are you still fighting the referendum that you lost?

Why are you not identifying as Baggie? :D
I genuinely don’t know who baggie is & if you are seriously suggesting I have a another account I’m sure a mod can confirm that’s bollocks by running my IP.

Can you answer my questions re the NHS and £

Although I shan’t hold my breath.

It’s my opinion that you like many right wingers are just very deluded. Who voted “Because... grunt... err... you know immigrants... and err.... royal Britannia rules the waves..”

May’s confrontational attitude to the EU during her 'speech' in Salzburg offended everyone over there and everyone with intelligence here. By not producing a plan for the NI border, as she had promised - a clear act of bad faith.
But now she complains of 'disrespect' from the EU! And then she expects them to roll over and give her what she wants. This is combining negotiating stupidity with diplomatic stupidity.

Great - more sodding poultry! Is you know who still doing it?
UK's brexit "strategy" :

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Where’s the NHS money?

Why is the pound dropping?

Why are businesses registering in Ireland?

In your own time.

May keeps on bringing the weapons of propaganda and posturing to battles where the EU comes armed with process and patience. And it still you keep wondering why it fails?

We all can see that Salzburg turned out to be a Suez moment, a sudden and unexpected blow to the government’s prestige delivered by the discovery that UK does not possess the political and economic weight to make a deal with the EU?

Those who voted leave have been acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids for 2 years and are now offended when the European union throws out their nonsense.
Totally delusional. Imperialist attitudes in 2018. EU clearly thinks we deserve everything that is coming now.
Morning @Baglock

Wrong.

It's because the EU has consistently said that if the UK wants free trade then the other three freedoms come as part of the package. The EU isn't punishing the UK, it is simply sticking to the EU's rules.
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men." Thought I'd play the Brexiteer WW2 card early today - just for a laugh because it's raining here

It’s my opinion that you like many right wingers are just very deluded. Who voted “Because... grunt... err... you know immigrants... and err.... royal Britannia rules the waves..”

You're not from around here, are you!
I'll wager you're from South of the Irish border and have a big shit stirring spoon.

Last edited:
What? Do you pour methylated spirit on your cornflakes?
FVEY for starters.

baggies ' head dinner has found it's mark.
You want me to answer how our country isn’t becoming more isolated, weak and fractured?

I’ll simplify this for you.

The truth of the matter is that the UK Press, the Brexiters (Like you & all the others that watch Jeremy Kyle) and May have been both deluded about the rules that hold the EU together, and arrogant in their assumptions that the EU would drop some of these rules just to keep the UK happy.

She is still clinging to her delusions and arrogance in saying afterwards that this rejection was just a negotiating tactic on the part of the EU. Barnier set the various options out a long time ago in his series of UK "red lines" and the consequences of each. He was ignored, and this is the result. So she can now either sign off to a Norway or a Canada type deal or she can huff out and destroy the UK economy and also the Union which for some reason you are happy with??
My guess is that she won't be able to swallow her pride, so it's destruction of the UK.
But hey- you voted for it. Enjoy.