• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
She will have eat humble pie, whichever way she turns now. She may opt to resign.
I think she will be persuaded not to. There simply isn't time for both a leadership election and to complete the Brexit negotiations.

However, she may become a figurehead with power passing to other hands behind the scenes. I would also not be surprised if Olly Robbins gets hoofed and another CS figure gets drafted in.

Wordsmith

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think she will be persuaded not to. There simply isn't time for both a leadership election and to complete the Brexit negotiations.

However, she may become a figurehead with power passing to other hands behind the scenes. I would also not be surprised if Olly Robbins gets hoofed and another CS figure gets drafted in.

Wordsmith
OR is hardly heard nowadays. I think his 15 minutes in the limelight are over. It will be hard for him to take on another civil service role so I expect him to go and head up a policy think tank or the likes, probably with a smidgen of ermine no doubt.

When I listen to what’s going on in Ireland and the fact that Southern Ireland has no say in its own sovereignty or control of its own borders I’m amazed there isn’t hell on about th Lisbon treaty. Blair wants hanging for what he did to this country - he had no mandate to give up sovereignty to Europe. I’m amazed more of a fuss isn’t being made about it by the brexiteers - it illustrates perfectly why we needed to get out

That's what comes of having a spineless Remainer for PM. It could've been better if it wasn't for the Remain camp fighting to stay and thwarting every move forward. On the day of the result, Remain started with the Project Fear predictions which hardly sets the ground for any successful plan to leave.
Will you stop blaming everyone else when you don’t get what you want. You voted to leave, we’re leaving one way or the other, if it’s a bag of crap that’s not The fault of those who voted to stay.

Facts

1. If we had stayed thinks would have remained the same jobs would have been secure. We would have still had to dance to the EUs tune.

2. We’re leaving, it could turn out OK, then you all get to gloat and take the moral high ground, or it could be an absolute cluster and destroy the economy, or somewhere in between.

Problem is the government had spent months fighting while the EU has spent months planning. No matter how you look at it the reason this is happing is because people like your good self decided this would be best for our country.

Dry your eyes and stop dripping about it .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Will you stop blaming everyone else when you don’t get what you want. You voted to leave, we’re leaving one way or the other, if it’s a bag of crap that’s not The fault of those who voted to stay.

Facts

1. If we had stayed thinks would have remained the same jobs would have been secure. We would have still had to dance to the EUs tune.

2. We’re leaving, it could turn out OK, then you all get to gloat and take the moral high ground, or it could be an absolute cluster and destroy the economy, or somewhere in between.

Problem is the government had spent months fighting while the EU has spent months planning. No matter how you look at it the reason this is happing is because people like your good self decided this would be best for our country.

It's not me dripping, I come onto this thread and see Remainers whinging like 5 year olds and feel I have to counter.

Facts

actually a cr*p deal could be the fault of those who wanted to stay. Some of them have been a little Machiavellian.

there's no 'facts' that remaINing would have secured jobs. baby's

leaving is good for the country. People playing for the eu side has not been good.

dry your eyes and stop dripping.

actually a cr*p deal could be the fault of those who wanted to stay. Some of them have been a little Machiavellian.

there's no 'facts' that remaINing would have secured jobs. baby's

leaving is good for the country. People playing for the eu side has not been good.

dry your eyes and stop dripping.
I’m not dripping. As I’ve said before certain people in this country need a rocket up there arses. The balance of this country has been wrong for years. Brexit could be the change it needs. Carry on tiger keep those fingers and toes crossed your going to need them.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Facts

I think you need to look up and understand the meaning of the word"facts"!

Hard Brexit it is then,
No, clean Brexit.

And by George (no pun intended) even tomorrow's Metro has finally accepted a no deal is highly likely, although still avoidable.

A bet PMTM glad she tried to be nicey nicey diplomatic with the EU. Especially as Chequers has been rejected by them.

Brussels recent treatment of May has also been well documented, it's nice to know that deep down Macron et al wanted punishment all along, leavers emphasised this since day one, and of course 'some' Europhile sympathisers continue to belittle and act like spoilt children or ex wife's....especially on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I’m not dripping. As I’ve said before certain people in this country need a rocket up there arses. The balance of this country has been wrong for years. Brexit could be the change it needs. Carry on tiger keep those fingers and toes crossed your going to need them.
you are a dripper. Child.

don't worry about brexit. It will be fine.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Grow up ? What are you 12 ? For months you have been telling us how wonderful leaving the EU is going to be, doesn’t seem so friggin wonderful now does it !
Leaving the EU will be wonderful. The grief is all emanating from the politicians who are, on both sides, making a complete horlicks of everything.