Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd literally just finished reading a Martin Wolff article and hopped on here to see it paraphrased badly as words of wisdom...I did take the pish at the time. a few lines and a link easy....

Thing is with Broon, I can agree with your assessment but you can't compare them really, different game plans for different situations.
God no. But the constant damning of Brown gets a bit wearing especially when you remember the conservative budget response.

If some of them could have got away with cheering they would have done. Prudent, fiscally responsible he was a one nation Tory nightmare. :)

I've finally got it. It was @Wordsmith convinced you that Brexit was a rational idea.Go and point your anger at him.
You've got what? You should eat more potatoes, that'll help. I've been against the european dream for many years.

But! But! But! The EUtopiahs were so omnipotent, they had us on the ropes, we were doomed in the face of EUtopian unity, they had nothing to fear from us leaving......

....and then they begged for more time to save themselves from a no deal Brexmageddon.

But! But! But! The EUtopiahs were so omnipotent, they had us on the ropes, we were doomed in the face of EUtopian unity, they had nothing to fear from us leaving......

....and then they begged for more time to save themselves from a no deal Brexmageddon.
Do you have a link?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not mine. But pithy and to the point

The #RoadToBrexit is paved with racism, xenophobia, ignorance, English exceptionalism, Empire delusions, toxic nationalism, electoral fraud, the interference of a hostile foreign state, profound stupidity, cynical populism and shite. A vast amount of shite.

Did I miss anything?