Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Johnson was not great at Mayor)
Compared to Khan, he's a f'kin miracle worker, here's the latest knife crime figures for a start:-
Boris2.jpg

Not for this callsign, I'll be campaigning for a 3rd vote if it turns out we end up remaining in the EU (that's if May lasts long enough to fùck up the result of the original democratic vote in 2016)
I'm not commenting on individual opinions.

you have no problem with the democratic deficit involved in wording the question to split the leave vote almost guarantee remain's ascendancy?
Impossible to say since no such question has yet been raised.

However, I'm encouraged that you are thinking of the possibility.

The possibility I'm thinking of is this one.

View attachment 347022

When Article 50 was triggered, it was two years to wait. Now it's just 6 months.

And then @Bravo_Bravo is going to get repetitive strain injury posting this image.

View attachment 347024

Wordsmith :smile:
Not an image I've ever posted.
Plus there is zero point in commenting on brexit matters because the Leave camp simply cannot even countenance the possibility that it'll all be a cluster.
Worse than the Moonies.
I fully expect it'll be a catastrophe, but I hope I'm wrong.

Not for this callsign, I'll be campaigning for a 3rd vote if it turns out we end up remaining in the EU (that's if May lasts long enough to fùck up the result of the original democratic vote in 2016)
Which you'd be welcome to do, us being a democracy and all that.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting idea. Have you posted this on the right thread? :smile:
Probably not, busy couple of days, but I’m getting heartily sick of these miserable brexit ******* who are ready to wreck the country for no good reason whatsoever.

Whatthefuck is superdry anyway, does it mean I’m going to have to wear a hoodie?

And this is costing us two years in the political wasteland. Shed loads of money to disrupt our trade , lose our say and influence, while having to put up with inferior deals to that which have now.

What's the point?

It can't be just those on the outside, looking in and thinking we've lost our marbles.
Democracy mate........democracy is the point.

We were repeatedly told we would be poorer if we voted leave. We voted for it anyway.

Not an image I've ever posted.
Plus there is zero point in commenting on brexit matters because the Leave camp simply cannot even countenance the possibility that it'll all be a cluster.
Worse than the Moonies.
I fully expect it'll be a catastrophe, but I hope I'm wrong.
Ah now there’s a thought. When have you ever in your service or any other time ever had things go as planned, catas strophes are normal. It’s currently a disaster being in the EU. So disaster/catastrophe. I’d say if you’ve **** all to loose, what’s to loose

Ah now there’s a thought. When have you ever in your service or any other time ever had things go as planned, catas strophes are normal. It’s currently a disaster being in the EU. So disaster/catastrophe. I’d say if you’ve **** all to loose, what’s to loose
If it goes tits up, you'll have practically everything to lose.

it's not a disaster being in the EU.And there is no plan beyond LETS GET OUT...
You do know we're not going to get back £350m a week, don't you?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If it goes tits up, you'll have practically everything to lose.
That has probably been said about the country every decade. Maybe one day it will come true, but not because of brexit, although if it happens before the end of this century I am sure brexit will get the blame! Whereas if things take off like a rocket, brexit will be the last in line for credit.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Good point. If ever I had any weird idea that brexit wasn’t stupid.
You’ve just killed that one.

Ooh, the outrage because I point out that it's painfully obvious that Superdry's owner isn't supporting remaining in the EU because he's some kind of philanthropist.

Which he obviously isn't.
It's not often you're right, guess what?

Wrong again.....

Funny you should say that. This year he and BBC Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley officially opened a new state-of-the-art music school at Balcarras School in Charlton Kings, to which he had donated a sizeable sum from his personal fortune to help fund the project.

And

He’s also something of a philanthropist, recently donating more than £1 million in shares from Superdry to the Blue Marine Foundation, a charity that focuses on overfishing and biodiversity.

All you need to know about Superdry's Julian Dunkerton

You have no issues with Arron Banks and his gold/diamond interests though, aren't in the least bit interested where the money to fund Brexit came from.

South Africa's "gold slaves"

You appear to have ignored the classic Brexiteer man child statement which was funnier than his 50 years one, the one where he suggested that:

Britain could slash environmental and safety regulations on imported products after it leaves the EU, a Tory MP has suggested.

Jacob Rees-Mogg said regulations that were “good enough for India” could be good enough for the UK – arguing that the UK could go “a very long way” to rolling back high EU standards.

Britain could slash environmental and safety standards 'a very long way' after Brexit, Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg says