Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
But! But! But! The EUtopiahs were so omnipotent, they had us on the ropes, we were doomed in the face of EUtopian unity, they had nothing to fear from us leaving......

....and then they begged for more time to save themselves from a no deal Brexmageddon.
Do you have a link?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not mine. But pithy and to the point

The #RoadToBrexit is paved with racism, xenophobia, ignorance, English exceptionalism, Empire delusions, toxic nationalism, electoral fraud, the interference of a hostile foreign state, profound stupidity, cynical populism and shite. A vast amount of shite.

Did I miss anything?

A free and democratic referendum is one thing. One won by theft, lies and deceit shouldn’t be allowed to stand.
oh please, where the hell do we start, what election hasn't been won by subterfuge, it's what PR is all about, pulling the strings. You don't like the result, well I didn't like the result of 13 years of Labour misrule, Now where do I go for a flaming recount or is that tough shit due to democracy.

The #RoadToBrexit is paved with racism, xenophobia, ignorance, English exceptionalism, Empire delusions, toxic nationalism, electoral fraud, the interference of a hostile foreign state, profound stupidity, cynical populism and shite. A vast amount of shite.

Did I miss anything?
Yes. A profound disappointment with Westminster.

I agree with your other points.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
oh please, where the hell do we start, what election hasn't been won by subterfuge, it's what PR is all about, pulling the strings. You don't like the result, well I didn't like the result of 13 years of Labour misrule, Now where do I go for a flaming recount or is that tough shit due to democracy.
I couldn't agree more. But on that thinking please tell us when we get to vote to get rid of brexit.

If it's good enough that we change the mother of parliaments every so often, surely we can have another go at brexit. Otherwise it wouldn't be a very democratic process. .
I don't remember hearing the Labour Party complaining when they get beaten.

Did I miss anything?
Facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 279
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137