Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I'm waiting until March next year. I reckon the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from you will be epic as we leave the EU. I'll probably require surgery to remove the smirk from my face.

I may even take @Baglock off ignore. I suspect his/her/its head will explode as we Brexit.

Wordsmith :smile:

Come March, removing the smirk from your face won’t require surgery.
So far you’ve proved you have little idea on what cognitive dissonance actually means. But, there’s good news.

You seem to exhibit symptoms of another psychological problem.
An inability to face reality.

It’s not simply the denial of a problem......but the genuine inability to recognise that a problem exists.
And that seems to be your entire grip on Brexit.

exbleep

On ROPS
On ROPs
Probably. Do you know how many EU MEPs come from an ethnic background? About 1.6% of them; six I think.

And they'll be losing half that number when the UK leaves.

I don't think there's ever been a female on the commission either.

I've seen news reports slagging Trump off for boardroom meetings dominated by white-middle-aged-blokes, but you only have to look over the Channel to see the same.
The EU commissioners

Seems a fair few women there. And that's only those at the moment.
And the current Baroness Ashton was vice president of the EU commission from 2009 to 2014 if you want a fairly high Brit female commissioner.
But, then again, ignorant statements seems pretty par for the course.

Last edited:

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
And it’s not only young people catching on to what a disaster brexit could be. But Conservative young people.

Remember when we were told that Brexit would see the UK become "The Land of Milk & Honey"?
Don't remember being told that the cost of milk would increase, as would the cost of sausages and other everyday items. No one voted to become poorer. #C4PV #SayNoToNoSay
Heavens, who’d a thought it.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Probably. Do you know how many EU MEPs come from an ethnic background? About 1.6% of them; six I think.

And they'll be losing half that number when the UK leaves.

I don't think there's ever been a female on the commission either.

I've seen news reports slagging Trump off for boardroom meetings dominated by white-middle-aged-blokes, but you only have to look over the Channel to see the same.

The EU is institutionally racist and sexist?
Unpossible!

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
And it’s not only young people catching on to what a disaster brexit could be. But Conservative young people.

Remember when we were told that Brexit would see the UK become "The Land of Milk & Honey"?
Don't remember being told that the cost of milk would increase, as would the cost of sausages and other everyday items. No one voted to become poorer. #C4PV #SayNoToNoSay
Heavens, who’d a thought it.

Milks too cheap, sausages are bad for you.

I shall have a great day on March 30 watching the Remainer meltdown.
I wonder if the BBC will go into State mourning mode?.
Do keep up. Amongst my more Brexity acquaintances it would appear that Sky News is the media outlet of choice to denounce as biased.

They've been doing research you see, and many of their conclusions suggest we may not have fully thought this through.

It's such a disappointment, what with them being owned by Mr Murdoch - they really should know what's expected of them.

Morning all...
bb.JPG

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do keep up. Amongst my more Brexity acquaintances it would appear that Sky News is the media outlet of choice to denounce as biased.

They've been doing research you see, and many of their conclusions suggest we may not have fully thought this through.

It's such a disappointment, what with them being owned by Mr Murdoch - they really should know what's expected of them.

That’s where you Remain pseuds fall flat on your over analysing faces, there nothing to ‘think through’....we voted LEAVE and that’s what we are getting,

I'm waiting until March next year. I reckon the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from you will be epic as we leave the EU. I'll probably require surgery to remove the smirk from my face.

I may even take @Baglock off ignore. I suspect his/her/its head will explode as we Brexit.

Wordsmith :smile:
Surgery will never remove your head from your arse though.

The EU commissioners

And the current Baroness Ashton was vice president of the EU commission from 2009 to 2014 if you want a fairly high Brit female commissioner.
Fair cop guv; I must've read that wrong.

But why isn't there a single person of colour - even a bit dusky - in among that lot?

The EU commissioners

I don’t remember voting for any of them

Sure champ, there are no gains to being in the club, moving to a world of NTBs will be much better for trade....as Liam tells another lie the reality is:

Remember, these expat refuseniks are the most vocal of Remainers.
Like the born again immigrants are the most vocal swivel eyed loons?

The EU commissioners

is that what they mean by gammon?