Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Were more or less upset than her, the first time you failed a module with the OU?
Not sure what that means.
But why are you such a bitter little thing? Big fail somewhere along the line?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dear Saudi,

**** you.

Oh and Trump, don't be poking your nose in to the Middle East. That big airbase can become closed very quickly - and we mean either Turkey of Qatar.

Loves and Kisses

Qatar.

Oh the fun and games.
Dear Iran
We're' gonna ensure no trade deals with those Europeans, so don't think this is a freebee for you

sanctions are you

best regards Unca sam

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dear Iran
We're' gonna ensure no trade deals with those Europeans, so don't think this is a freebee for you

sanctions are you

best regards Unca sam
Sorry not sure what that has to do with Turkey and Qatar????

Euronews tonight- Al Thani's have bailed out Turkey to the tune of 13 Billion euros

Turkey bailed out by QATAR; Lira rises sharply | AutoAdmit.com
slapjohnson.is.a.kike ? Marvellous websites you link to.
The news about the Qatar investment and the lira regaining some 30% was in the press yesterday.

And now the Turks have "banned" iPhones and Levi jeans, I wonder how much the counterfeit stuff is going for in the Turkish bazaars? You'll probably get followed down the street with "real fake Levi 501, 20 euro. I like you, 10 euro, OK you will put me in the poor house but 5 euro to you". (Euro seems to be their currency of choice)

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Euronews tonight- Al Thani's have bailed out Turkey to the tune of 13 Billion euros

Turkey bailed out by QATAR; Lira rises sharply | AutoAdmit.com
Unfortunately, that doesn't solve Turkey's fundamental problem - which is that Erdogan, the Turkish president, has been taking lessons in economics from Gordon (no boom or bust) Brown. The lira is sliding, not because of US sanctions, but because Erdogan is royally fornicating the economy. No amount of loans from Qatar are going to solve that fundamental problem.

The Lira's risen at the moment - give it a few days and it'll start sliding again.

Wordsmith

Unfortunately, that doesn't solve Turkey's fundamental problem - which is that Erdogan, the Turkish president, has been taking lessons in economics from Gordon (no boom or bust) Brown. The lira is sliding, not because of US sanctions, but because Erdogan is royally fornicating the economy. No amount of loans from Qatar are going to solve that fundamental problem.

The Lira's risen at the moment - give it a few days and it'll start sliding again.

Wordsmith

Do we agree that Turkey is not joining the EU in the next couple of decades (if ever)?

So hang on, this retarded Remainer thinks Brexit is causing the rise of Facism in Europe?
Probably. Do you know how many EU MEPs come from an ethnic background? About 1.6% of them; six I think.

And they'll be losing half that number when the UK leaves.

I don't think there's ever been a female on the commission either.

I've seen news reports slagging Trump off for boardroom meetings dominated by white-middle-aged-blokes, but you only have to look over the Channel to see the same.