Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You are a tart, it's symptomatic of the Graft the EU says it can can control. I think fractured suspensions can be tolerated. RIP the unfortunates, how much a bad mix? We'll find out. 'Bout the time of Alalumina cement and roof collapses

As it’s obviously the eus fault the bridge collapsed at least they’ve got something with deep pockets to sue.
I’m only surprised the loonies on here haven’t come up with scare stories about. How much we are expected to contribute to rebuild it.

As it’s obviously the eus fault the bridge collapsed at least they’ve got something with deep pockets to sue.
I’m only surprised the loonies on here haven’t come up with scare stories about. How much we are expected to contribute to rebuild it.

Indirectly, we will be paying for it

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Any way. Results out today.
To those who did well. Well done and for those who didn’t do as well as they’d hoped. Well done anyway.
Still there’s hope yet.
From DFDS Liam Fox
For anyone who doesn’t get the A-levels results they needed today, please don’t worry. I am a senior member of the Government with responsibility for reshaping the countries entire trade strategy and I have literally no clue what I’m doing. #alevelresults2018

Any way. Results out today.
To those who did well. Well done and for those who didn’t do as well as they’d hoped. Well done anyway.
Still there’s hope yet.
From DFDS Liam Fox
For anyone who doesn’t get the A-levels results they needed today, please don’t worry. I am a senior member of the Government with responsibility for reshaping the countries entire trade strategy and I have literally no clue what I’m doing. #alevelresults2018
Which leads us nice and neatly over to HERE
No fuss, no bother and completely seamless; who said the Army Rumour Service wasn't joined up?!!!!:)

Project Fears claiming all scare story’s at the moment.

I have them on ignore. It avoids me having the read the 'Ramblings of Adrian Baglock aged 14 3/4'.

Wordsmith
I enjoy poking the losers. Bit like clubbing baby seals. Cruel, but fun.

I thank you for your kind words.

As @swissian has wimped out of the task, perhaps you could take over responsibility for providing a post (with associated links) giving a detailed explanation of the benefits of EU membership.

Wordsmith

Sure, I would love to help you. PM me and we can discuss my hourly rate for consultancy work.

When the marijuana has worn off, naturally.

Last edited:
Do they still have a price escalator depending on the time of the evening ?
It's generally more expensive there and I don't drink there during the busiest times. I have my own more civilised (and less brutal on the wallet) watering holes! Wouldn't surprise me though!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I thank you for your kind words.

As @swissian has wimped out of the task, perhaps you could take over responsibility for providing a post (with associated links) giving a detailed explanation of the benefits of EU membership.

Wordsmith
Been there done it.Appparrently I’m on ignore. The delicate little flower. Still if he can’t see what’s happening around him, only a complete fantasist is going to be able to pretend that it’s all going as expected.