Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold two degrees in clinical psychology, and one publication in a clinical area (and two more in preparation), and two postdocs in clinical research - I think I've forgotten more than you learnt from the article, but thanks anyway mate.

Although check the bit where they claim many leave voters have been on the losing side all their lives - which is why you enjoy this so much - it's the first time you've ever actually won anything.
As an aside, are you suggesting that people with degrees in clinical psychology are immune from mental illness?

As an aside, are you suggesting that people with degrees in clinical psychology are immune from mental illness?

I'm saying the undergraduate level analysis in the article isn't that surprising or actually telling me any theory I don't know - but unless the theoretical stuff (either way) is supported by some sort of data, it's merely story telling anyway.

Actually Wordsmiths drivel about Atilla the hun and his contribution to Europe, although he obviously didn’t mean it, may not be far off the mark.

A the H, probably contributed quite a lot to european culture,allowing it to take place, having finally got rid of the Roman Empire. The Romans obviously not being keen on that sort of thing.
I get where you get the spin From, the Roman’s having a vested interest in matters.

I hold two degrees in clinical psychology, and one publication in a clinical area (and two more in preparation), and two postdocs in clinical research - I think I've forgotten more than you learnt from the article, but thanks anyway mate.

Although check the bit where they claim many leave voters have been on the losing side all their lives - which is why you enjoy this so much - it's the first time you've ever actually won anything.
Yet you still feel the need to come on arrse & squabble like a 5 year old.

Well done you:frustrated:

Last edited:
Why are you linking GWTC when the post you refer to was by taffd? You really do need to calm down dearie and not get so het up! ;)
He's losing the plot now. Amusing Blubber, SPotY and himself are going into meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 3400
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138