Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top psychologists said many pro-EU supporters are expressing symptoms similar to chronic anxiety - and are prone to anger and despair :
View attachment 347104

Remoaners 'so upset by Brexit they've developed a psychological disorder'
You should read the origional article, Mr Mitty - it's not particularly flattering about Leave voters unless you think "Leave voters are so used to being disappointed and overlooked, that they are happy Remain Voters are feeling what it's like" (to paraphrase) is positive.

Last edited:
You should read the origional article, Mr Mitty - it's not particularly flattering about Leave voters unless you think "Leave voters are so used to being disappointed and overlooked, that they are happy Remain Voters are feeling what it's like" (to paraphrase) is positive.
Many, but not all leavers blame their perceived failings on the EU, and by extension, foreigners.

It's no coincidence that anti-immigrant ranting has become the most recurring feature of this and the other brexit threads.

Many, but not all leavers blame their perceived failings on the EU, and by extension, foreigners.

It's no coincidence that anti-immigrant ranting has become the most recurring feature of this and the other brexit threads.
That's what the original article Walter posted said - it said the majority of Leave voters are low class/poorly educated/poor.

Surprised he posted it with such glee. Or perhaps not.

I was really surprised that SPOTY 2018 in waiting, gave you an old for that post. Truth must hurt more than stupid.
It's a slightly expanded reprint of a post I made earlier on the Farage thread. He SABC'd that one.

As I already observed, "dumbing" a post that essentially just relays the EUs own facts and figures suggests he rates the EU as dumb, too.

'Nuff saiid, really.

Annnnnnnd in 3, 2, 1... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Edited to add: right on cue, the sad pathetic wanker. So easily triggered...

Last edited:
That's what the original article Walter posted said - it said the majority of Leave voters are low class/poorly educated/poor.

Surprised he posted it with such glee. Or perhaps not.
Brexit means worsening poverty for the bottom echelons of society.

Perhaps he's a masochist?

It's a slightly expanded reprint of a post I made earlier on the Farage thread. He SABC'd that one.

As I already observed, "dumbing" a post that essentially just relays the EUs own facts and figures suggests he rates the EU as dumb, too.

'Nuff saiid, really.

Annnnnnnd in 3, 2, 1... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
You get the icons you deserve

The concept of 'shit-life syndrome' has been around for about a decade. Hence Trump and Brexit; looking for change, any change, even if it hurts.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sou...-ab..0.4.333...0j0i131k1j0i10k1.0.ouanNNP_4U0
I find it perplexing that there are hardcore brexiteers on this board who attack Trump voters on other threads as idiots, whilst failing to recognise that the drivers of brexit and Trump are both very similar.

Namely, disenfranchised swathes of the electorate voting in protest at the status quo.

It's a matter of some bemusement to me how our SPOTY 2018 (Designate) doesn't end up on ROPS on the grounds that he/she/it makes as much contribution to intelligent discussion on ARRSE as Attila the Hun made to European culture...

Wordsmith

(If I could SABC my own post, I'd do it to save @Baglock the trouble).
Talking out of your hoop as usual.

Endless predictions of imminent EU collapse to justify that you've campaigned for the stupidest cause pursued by this country in living memory.

Your arguments are repetitive, false and repeatedly shot down.

I've posted evidence from industry, academia and regulatory authorities on this and other threads over the past couple of years ago clearly showing that hard brexit and a zero regulatory sweatshop hell is an unworkable fantasy and utterly ruinous to the vast majority of the UK population.

You should be on rops. You are like quoras Barney Lane. A thin veneer of intelligence covering an empty core.

You're a fantasist and worthy of contempt and pity, contradictory though this may be

It's a matter of some bemusement to me how our SPOTY 2018 (Designate) doesn't end up on ROPS on the grounds that he/she/it makes as much contribution to intelligent discussion on ARRSE as Attila the Hun made to European culture...

Wordsmith

(If I could SABC my own post, I'd do it to save @Baglock the trouble).
You put some work in on that one Sparky. Bet you have a tie with "I'm mad I am" on it don't you?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually Wordsmiths drivel about Atilla the hun and his contribution to Europe, although he obviously didn’t mean it, may not be far off the mark.

A the H, probably contributed quite a lot to european culture,allowing it to take place, having finally got rid of the Roman Empire. The Romans obviously not being keen on that sort of thing.

No, it was "Let's" fund our NHS instead. There was no "could" in it all.
And you are probably the only one left who actually thinks we send 350 million a week to the EU.
Even your Nige disavowed that before the referendum and the others waited 24 hours before doing so.
More money goes to the EU than we get back.

Can you name another trading block that it’s members have to pay to be in?

I have no perceived failures.

I just don’t like the idea of the EU.

Didn't know where else to post this.
Great news, we now have Nadia Hussian telling us how to cook a breakfast in the UK tonight at 20.00 hrs......
I don't expect to see any bacon sarnies.
Yes, I don't appreciate multicultural shite.
View attachment 347167

Please just kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.