Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Have you trouble with comprehension? Or are you so brainwashed from EU propaganda that you can't see it?

The Guardian piece says 'all levels of skilled jobs' and the BBC inferred it was across the board.

Just admit it, Grac, if you're man enough; lower EU migration = tighter job market = higher wages; just like the economists predicted.

We've known this since the Black Death.
Man enough? Hahahahahahahaha - Remember who spent "forever" telling me that his favourite fibbing economist hadn't said what I quoted and ignored all polite hints? Nope? You've forgotten? You certainly forgot to acknowledge that you were wrong there.

Who is getting the pay rises?

Another BFO to Mrs May from the EU

EU rebuffs idea of escalating Brexit talks to leaders' summit

Obviously the EU officials don't see her as the Remainer she is! I suppose it will eventually drop in to her skull that the EU are looking for complete capitulation by the UK or hard brexit, they don't seem fussed either way.
It all boils down to the battle of May v Merkel, as if we didn't know that already.
Of course, Angela Merkel wants a Brexit deal — but on her terms

Junker, Barnier at al are simply messenger men after all.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Man enough? Hahahahahahahaha - Remember who spent "forever" telling me that his favourite fibbing economist hadn't said what I quoted and ignored all polite hints? nope? You've forgotten? You certainly forgot to acknow,ledge that you were wrong there.

Who is getting the pay rises?
Jesus; you're not man enough. I just posted it for you. You want it again?

1b.png

I look forward to your next post insisting you're right.

Some of these guys.

Tony Blair: the former PM for hire

This ones a who’s who ofthe remain camps funding stream.

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

So CEO job and wealth creators want to stay in the EU; people in various sectors like haulage, farming, education want to stay in the EU; most young people want to stay in the EU; the British road workers I met in Arlon, who work all over Europe fixing the roads, want to remain in the EU.

Seems the evidence indicates the EU is clearly seen as good by many.

Last edited:
Proper Brexit Planning...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks, if that’s the case they’d be thrilled and delighted. ...........you’ve gone from we’ve won get over it’, to abuse, lies and stupidity.

What next. ‘We didn’t mean it, let’s be friends’

You’re starting to sound like one of those who’ve hung on to their ‘Dont Blame Me. I voted remain’ badges.