Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I thank you for your kind words.

As @swissian has wimped out of the task, perhaps you could take over responsibility for providing a post (with associated links) giving a detailed explanation of the benefits of EU membership.

Wordsmith
Been there done it.Appparrently I’m on ignore. The delicate little flower. Still if he can’t see what’s happening around him, only a complete fantasist is going to be able to pretend that it’s all going as expected.

Implying I'm a nonce mate isn't a threat? Now your average airy-fairy white liberal teacher would probably run crying for his safe space. I'm not one of those am I? You whinging, cowardly, pathetic excuse for a man.
Go and see your doctor.

Or, going by the timing and content of posts, coordinating via pm. Now that is creepy.
Working people get roughly the same time windows?

I thank you for your kind words.

As @swissian has wimped out of the task, perhaps you could take over responsibility for providing a post (with associated links) giving a detailed explanation of the benefits of EU membership.

Wordsmith
Funny that. If you put everyone who disagrees and laughs at you on ignore nobody supplies what you want.

Cheers Simple Jack.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Funny that. If you put everyone who disagrees and laughs at you on ignore nobody supplies what you want.

Cheers Simple Jack.
If he can’t see it, the post and brexit.......does that mean others can’t, can or what? I suppose the protocol is meant to be in returning like with like, but it’s highly entertaining watching him circle the drain as brexit runs out of ideas and steam.

We all spy on each other, only difference is we have form for getting a talking to about it...
Germany calls in Britain's ambassador to demand explanation over
Whilst we used to just drive land-rovers into their collection towers and wonder why their J2 cell in the room below needed step ladders.

As has been said before, if we have people willing to leak documents then theirs no reason to believe that the EU has people willing to leak documents.

The grown up want a mutually beneficial end game. It’s the die hard europhiles that want something else.

As it’s obviously the eus fault the bridge collapsed at least they’ve got something with deep pockets to sue.
I’m only surprised the loonies on here haven’t come up with scare stories about. How much we are expected to contribute to rebuild it.
No you tart, I’m saying they’re the people claiming to be able to control quality, when the issues have already been decided. C E really means diddly squat other than standardised design. The reality is that infrastructure issues are cost issues, where they can cut they will. It’s not limited to Italy and it won’t be controlled.

It would seem this cake and arrse party is sending people round the bend as the wheels fall off the bus.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It would seem this cake and arrse party is sending people round the bend as the wheels fall off the bus.
I'm waiting until March next year. I reckon the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from you will be epic as we leave the EU. I'll probably require surgery to remove the smirk from my face.

I may even take @Baglock off ignore. I suspect his/her/its head will explode as we Brexit.

Wordsmith :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 279
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137