Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
if you weren't so thick you'd understand that nobody (unless they're as dense as you) is advocating shutting the door to foreign labour. The Labour we need will still be able to come here.

can you explain the connection between freedom to trade and freedom of movement? Who says we can't have one without the other? In your own time I understand you're thick as f*ck.
You have no industry experience.

You have only what the daily heil tells you to say and think.

Pontificate about the economy when you are a productive participant. Champ

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You have no industry experience.

You have only what the daily heil tells you to say and think.

Pontificate about the economy when you are a productive participant. Champ
Pots, kettles etc, etc

I have no industry experience and neither does my wife.

Please assume an insult and a link to what somebody else thinks, as apparently that's really persuasive.

On a lighter note, on Saturday I met my brother for the first time in 23 years. He's lived in Spain for the last 45 years and due to changes in Spanish law, has an English son who's never been here and a Spanish daughter who has an Italian partner and lives in Germany. I'm not sure what nationality their newborn son is.

They're concerned about their status post Brexit.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs

Please assume an insult and a link to what somebody else thinks, as apparently that's really persuasive.

On a lighter note, on Saturday I met my brother for the first time in 23 years. He's lived in Spain for the last 45 years and due to changes in Spanish law, has an English son who's never been here and a Spanish daughter who has an Italian partner and lives in Germany. I'm not sure what nationality their newborn son is.

23 years is bloody long time.

I hope it all went well

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
My aviation industry career allows me to enjoy far superior holidays to your grim, pikey excursions to France, you gypo :)
Costa packet weekends in Benidorm is it?

France? One doesn't go to France, one merely drive through it.
Lago di Garda dear plebeian, Lagio di Garda

So he went there before we joined the EU and there was freedom of movement and now he is 'worried'? How did he manage to live there without a visa?

My aviation industry career allows me to enjoy far superior holidays to your grim, pikey excursions to France, you gypo :)
I'm beginning to wonder if you and the amusing blubber are one and the same. Snidey comments about people about whom you know nothing. You patently don't have a job and the other end of the panto horse is an experiment. (Failed)

23 years is bloody long time.

I hope it all went well
It was anticipated by both of us that it might be a bit weird but it wasn't. From the initial meet and a big hug to the ensuing drunkenness with the whole family and a meal that's not remembered, it all went swimmingly with no weirdness at all. As if we met every weekend.

Really uplifting. Until the next day when the hangover hit.

Thank you for your concern.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Staff discount?