Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept. Are you two married? Living in sin? Just shagging each other?
They make a great tag team.
Wonder which one is Giant Haystacks and which one is Big Daddy:?

Stand by. I believe it may have been @skid2 eho claimed that high wages are bad as it will create inflation
Google tells me that if wages keep pace with inflation, then they will have a minimum effect on inflation. A slight rise above, and there'll be a slight increase in our coffee and pret.

The Guardian tells me (and I love the anti-Brexit slant in the headline), that wages will catch up with inflation shortly.

1b.png

Just not in 'Brexit-hit construction'.

But all us Leave voters seem to have helped out all the other sectors; so well done all, but a bit more effort on the construction bit eh?

I would agree with you in the main, but one idiot in particular did make it a central point - Andrew Rosindell. Although he's a special kind of half-wit.

But otherwise I agree Blue passports are not really anything I've heard people who want to leave mention.
It needs to be a thick-covered - hard - one; just like they used to be.

So we can use it to bash Johnny Forriner out of the way in the immigration queues.

It needs to be a thick-covered - hard - one; just like they used to be.

So we can use it to bash Johnny Forriner out of the way in the immigration queues.
Why would you need to stand in an immigration queue? I thought all you lot were staying put and not mixing with Johnny Forriner anyway.
(Except for @PhotEx , of course, who'll be driving across to join in with all the Germans at Lago di Garda (or Lagio di Garda as he put it)).

Why would you need to stand in an immigration queue? I thought all you lot were staying put and not mixing with Johnny Forriner anyway.
(Except for @PhotEx , of course, who'll be driving across to join in with all the Germans at Lago di Garda (or Lagio di Garda as he put it)).

PhotEx was saying his wife just got a pay rise of fifty pence an hour. No doubt they'll be travelling abroad all the time now. Maybe he could even give back his tax payer funded car.

The pikey mick

You and your girly friend keep telling me you're following me. I really don't get it, you weren't in the pub, were you hiding in the bushes, giggling and wetting yourselves? There's something seriously wrong with the pair of you.

At last we agree..... Non Eu immigration is and always has been much higher than EU immigration (also more of the EU immigrants are tax payers) I can't see HMG agreeing to an Trade deal with India on those terms which means no trade deal with India

As for the planes not flying. Not a problem the 48% who hold the money & power in the UK and employ the 51% have spoken. The UK is staying inthe ECJ and EASA (for at least a decade) that is non-negotiable. The planes will continue to fly.

Durring the 10 years *IF* the UK gets its act to gether and invests VERY heavily in setting up an infrasructure and people for a stand lone UK civil air regulator then we can part company from the ECJ and EASA. The problem is that non of the players want that at all.

What’s this “we”?

You don’t live here.

I wonder how Brexit was portrayed as 'anti young people'? I mean they're part of the low-waged (I'd assume), so here they are getting more money. And hopefully house price/rental costs will deflate with lower inbound migration so they don't have to live with mum and dad till they're 34 years old.

Many of the opportunities afforded to young people by the EU were useful - freedom to study abroad in any EU country and pay the same rates as the students of that country; grants to set up businesses; freedom to work in any EU nation state; Erasmus schemes for university and/or vocational students, people in work - that's probably why it's been billed as a young persons things.

And the housing crisis is also caused by people living longer. I think many people are going to be shocked to find our woes won't disappear when we kick all the immigrants out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 3591
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138