Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Tumble weeds ahoy.

No virtue posting, but one has to question the mentality of a man in his sixties who criticises a fifteen year old child.

Then again, perhaps it's how you normally start the grooming process.
Filling the void left by estranging his eldest son by, ahem, filling the void of a small boy

I don't know. It'll barely affect me, maybe my social conscience is getting the better of me.

Or probably it's because I've had enough of idealistic, not too bright, well meaning people get screwed by people who cared nothing for them. Just using them to further their political career. Not to mention fill up their bank accounts.
Well then let us all be thankful for your beneficent condescension.

So what is the final deal going to look like?

Norway plus plus?

Will the electorate buy it?

Can PMTM ride this bronco into next year?

No matter how badly TM performs, Labour are looking utterly unelectable.

Well done for realising that.

So we’ve had threats of BMW pulling out of its fourth largest market in which BMW have had to announce that they’re staying in the U.K.

A not insignificant smear campaign being launched against anybody and everybody who supported brexit.

Threats of banks pulling out of the U.K. when the EU has been historically very unhappy with so much business done in €s being done outside a Eurozone country being met with a bank that has been vocally threatening to pull food the U.K. for the last decade moving a few people around.

Claims of fear of investing resulting in record investment levels in the U.K. combined with a Q2 GDP growth double that of the Eurozone area who are meant to be leaving us behind with half the growth we're experiencing.

It’s a real conundrum.....or a concerted effort by project fear to conduct a rather poorly thought out smear campaign.

Tell us about the sandwich shortage again please .
Not going to answer the whole Gish Gallop
Here’s something on those idle threats from banks:
HSBC shifts European branches to French unit control ahead of Brexit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing_lobster said:
Tumble weeds ahoy.

No virtue posting, but one has to question the mentality of a man in his sixties who criticises a fifteen year old child.

Filling the void left by estranging his eldest son by, ahem, filling the void of a small boy
You are both very strange. Are you on a register somewhere? Posts like this only serve to undermine any attempt you have at reasoned debate. But nothing new there.

More than 100 Westminster constituencies that voted to leave the EU have now switched their support to Remain, according to a stark new analysis seen by the Observer.
In findings that could have a significant impact on the parliamentary battle of Brexit later this year, the study concludes that most seats in Britain now contain a majority of voters who want to stay in the EU.

DO MONGS NOW UNDERSTAND WHY?

I doubt it!

More than 100 Westminster constituencies that voted to leave the EU have now switched their support to Remain, according to a stark new analysis seen by the Observer.
In findings that could have a significant impact on the parliamentary battle of Brexit later this year, the study concludes that most seats in Britain now contain a majority of voters who want to stay in the EU.

DO MONGS NOW UNDERSTAND WHY?

I doubt it!
You've been hanging around @Baglock too long, me ole' money mong.

The observer may call it 'analysis', the telegraph calls it 'evidence', me? I call it 'guesswork', at best. Do you remember how the polls went down for Brexit? No?

You should also take into account the groups who commissioned this poll. A group who are trying to get a second referendum (best for britain) and an anti racist group. I implore you to research the second group 'Hope not Hate'. They're certainly spirited.

The poll was 15,000 people by the way. Referendum turn out was 33,568,184.Y

don't hesitate to being to our attention your next straw, grasped in your grubby little hand.

Last edited:
Not going to answer the whole Gish Gallop
Here’s something on those idle threats from banks:
HSBC shifts European branches to French unit control ahead of Brexit

HSBC threatens to quit London from 2015.

Why HSBC’s threat to leave London is a big deal

HSBC threatens to quit London from 2011.

HSBC reveals plans to quit London for Hong Kong

This one was good from 2010.

HSBC threatens to leave U.K. because of EU imposed banking levy's.

HSBC in new threat to leave the UK over Osborne banking levy

Or perhaps we should all listen to the know-nothing little-Englander who has never been here?

Yes, of course, that makes sense doesn’t it.

He's worse than a Little Englander, he's an Irish immigrant Little Englander, nowt more rabid than a convert.

amazing_lobster said:
Tumble weeds ahoy.

You are both very strange. Are you on a register somewhere? Posts like this only serve to undermine any attempt you have at reasoned debate. But nothing new there.
People throwing insults at grown men throwing insults at a child are strange?

So what is the final deal going to look like?

Norway plus plus?

Will the electorate buy it?

Can PMTM ride this bronco into next year?

No matter how badly TM performs, Labour are looking utterly unelectable.
Which probably keeps the Tories in. It's just that Tory at the moment means a dysfunctional three way coalition between the ERG, hard core remainers and the rest. I'm not convinced that the fact the Tories can't govern is entirely due to May's poor leadership.