Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Another Guardian article.

It’s probably wrong too as it’s in the Guardian.
The UK could use a new centrist party, but not another anti-immigrant one | Ian Dunt
Great. We’ll split the LidDems vote.

Remind me again. Which two political parties in the last GE had it in their manifesto pledges to overturn brexit? How did they perform?

Here’s an intersting article for you.

Rejoice! Centrism in British politics is dead and big ideas are back | Giles Fraser: Loose canon

Yep - and there's no need to sign up to EU rules and be subject to the ECJ to ACCESS the single market. Exactly the position China and the US are in at the moment. And the position the UK could be in after Brexit.

Wordsmith
No one is saying you need to be subject to ECJ to access the single market, but to be remain part of it - as promised to Leave voters - you do.

I think you know that and are dissembling as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EU are just chancing it now.

Their previous position with the UK was Single Merket, we take everything else too.
Now they’ve agreed single market access is negotiable, they’ve blinked.
They are running scared at the thought of a hard Brexit and want a deal.
The German car industry are riding their Unicorns to rescue the Tory party !!!

Yes, of course you have sweetcheeks.
Now, tell us all about the pound being 1.18 to the euro by August.
And how the UK has broken every French crypto code going.
And how Albania is going to join the EU very shortly.

And how you reckon you have a job when you post so much drivel on here every day and every hour.
And how you are an expert on everything under the sun (or should that be Sun).
Or even how, when you were the shoe-in for SPOTY you disappeared under your previous name for a couple of months so everyone could forget you.

You seem very bitter, hasn’t running away from your past worked out for you?

, what makes you think I GAF about the EU?
i don't know, could it be your sense of bereavement evident in your posts? Or that you've created a shrine to our leaving in your garden complete with teddies and flags. And you pay @Baglock to wail and thrash around it, in sack cloth and ashes. Gnashing his teeth and tearing his sack cloth. Powerful stuff. How's the plan to add a tv showing a loop of @Brotherton Lad saying 'Sorry'?

i don't know, could it be your sense of bereavement evident in your posts? Or that you've created a shrine to our leaving in your garden complete with teddies and flags. And you pay @Baglock to wail and thrash around it, in sack cloth and ashes. Gnashing his teeth and tearing his sack cloth. Powerful stuff. How's the plan to add a tv showing a loop of @Brotherton Lad saying 'Sorry'?
It's all going swimmingly, isn't it?

CBI urges government to drop 'blunt target' on immigration numbers

Looks like Brexit is just going to be like the good old days. Back to the future.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
No one is saying you need to be subject to ECJ to access the single market, but to be remain part of it - as promised to Leave voters - you do.

What is the EU currently demanding in its negotiations? That the UK retain large parts of EU law on its statute books and remain within ECJ jurisdiction. If we sign up to the EU's current proposals we will remain partially subject to the EU's law with adjudication by the ECJ as to whether we are in compliance with those laws.

Wordsmith

It's all going swimmingly, isn't it?

CBI urges government to drop 'blunt target' on immigration numbers

Looks like Brexit is just going to be like the good old days. Back to the future.
Immigration, regardless of origin, race or religion will be less of a problem for HMG if they put infrastructure in place to minimise the negative impact on communities.

It's no good lecturing folk on the benefits to the economy if their lives take a turn for the worst through the squeeze on public services, housing, health and education.

To call people racist when they complain about the negatives they experience is simply fomenting the conditions which led to many I know voting for Brexit.

What is the EU currently demanding in its negotiations? That the UK retain large parts of EU law on its statute books and remain within ECJ jurisdiction. If we sign up to the EU's current proposals we will remain partially subject to the EU's law with adjudication by the ECJ as to whether we are in compliance with those laws.

Wordsmith
You falsely implied that UK was being asked (unlike all other 3rd parties) to remain under ECJ jurisdiction just to have access to the single market. That is of course a lie.

Of course if you don’t sign up, you risk to have the economy melt down (in your world, renamed 12-18 months of economic turbulence) as you trade solely under WTO rules (which you falsely claimed ‘loads of other countries do’ - another lie)

I see a pattern

Immigration, regardless of origin, race or religion will be less of a problem for HMG if they put infrastructure in place to minimise the negative impact on communities.

It's no good lecturing folk on the benefits to the economy if their lives take a turn for the worst through the squeeze on public services, housing, health and education.

To call people racist when they complain about the negatives they experience is simply fomenting the conditions which led to many I know voting for Brexit.
Oh, no. If you're not a winner in the eu it must be because you're xenophobic or bigotted. Fact. Unless you suck it up to allow people who think that they are better than you just because they but their over priced coffee from poles...

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
You falsely implied that UK was being asked (unlike all other 3rd parties) to remain under ECJ jurisdiction just to have access to the single market. That is of course a lie.
I REPEAT: What is the EU current asking the UK to do? Sign up to EU law and the jurisdiction of the ECJ after Brexit.

As such, if the UK signs up to that, it will remain under ECJ jurisdiction as part of the arrangements to retain access to the single market.

FACT

Wordsmith

It is racist to show those concerns.

I need mass immigration to keep wages low on our shop floor and my rental incomes artificially high.