Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Brexiteer Andrea Jenkyns Receives Extreme Abuse -

Posters on order-order reckon the bloke who wrote this nasty message to Andrea Jenkins is quickly deleting various accounts, had a picture of a French flag and is an ex pat. As they said, if this had been aimed at a Labour remainer it would be all over the news very quickly.
Jo Cox MP was murdered by an extremist leaver and Soubrey has been enduring death threats from other nutters.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jo Cox MP was murdered by an extremist leaver and Soubrey has been enduring death threats from other nutters.
And as the last sentence of @Electromagnetic's post said, Remainers and all over the press.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Why do you think that he got his bonus now? May signed off on it because whoever takes over from her almost certainly will not! Apart from which, it is a sign that he will be out the door in the foreseeable future...
I'm sensing a shift in the political wind. I think May came close to a leadership challenge last week and is now running scared. As such, at long last, the UK is adopting a more robust negotiating permission. Raab has said 'no divorce settlement without a deal' and Hunt has said 'hard Brexit is a realistic possibility". As such concessions are being demanded from the EU - and about time too.

I am beginning to think May will survive round till next March when she'll be removed. She'll then be blamed for all the ills of Brexit, while her successor will flag the good bits and try and position the Tories to win in the 2022 GE.

May is definitely in office but not in power.

Wordsmith

I firmly believe that these extremist remainder types who post here most of the day, would rather see Brexit fail than succeed.

I think the point @Baglock is hoping to make is that all of the buttes are on one side and the remain campaign in no way whatsoever has any nutters attached to it.

It buggers up the messaging if nutters are identified in the remain campaign, especially ones advocating sexual assault against a politIcians who disagree with them.

Not a major shock though, you just need to see the anti semetic stuff adds around by momentum.

"When you can show us how you can replace our major trading partner easily you might have a point, not whilst you're still breathing is when it's going to happen. "

Have these clowns not been reading any of the Brexit threads for the last 3 years?
What sort of a numpty thinks that we will have to 'replace' our major trading partner (I think she means the EU). This would mean that we won't be trading with the EU after Brexit, frankly a most stupid proposition but the staple thinking of the clowns that voted remain.....and they wonder why they are on ignore.
Cheers Coco....so I'm not on ignore again...you weak creature. Get back to me when you can telll me the effects of a No Deal on tariffs.

Trumps trade policy is ‘don’t try and subsidise your industry. If you do we’ll make sure your subsidies can’t be used as a competitive advantage.’

Our major trading partner is the US?
As he subsidises US agriculture and industry. The EU as single bloc is - HTH. That will be the Single Market, Thatcher's great achievement but we have no influence......

I firmly believe that these extremist remainder types who post here most of the day, would rather see Brexit fail than succeed.
Never underestimate how people who think they’re cleverer than they actually are with prefer to see failure as opposed to success just so they can say ‘I told you so.’

You see them in the military and civilian life. Normally the ones passed over for promotion who can’t accept decisions out of their control

Did you not know. A lot of the Guardian readership seems to think that weMrr blowing up the channel tunnel, scuttling ships in Dover and mining the beaches.

They haven’t quite got their head around we’ll carry on trading.
Tell me about our WTO schedules Andy and whilst you're at it, stop going full InfoOps, you know it's worse thanfull retard.

As he subsidises US agriculture and industry. The EU as single bloc is - HTH. That will be the Single Market, Thatcher's great achievement but we have no influence......
Thatcher did originally back the EU as a single bloc.

And then the wall came down and the EU went all Liebenstraum she changed her mind.

Last edited:
Hallelujah.

Finally the left have found something that Maggie's not to blame for.

It's only taken 40 odd years....

Wordsmith :evil:
Steady Wordsmith, the vicious blame circle is never ending.

Like that famous image of Maggie wearing ‘that’ jumper some arrsers repeatedly use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470