Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Which explains why UK PLC wants the Single Market and Customs Union. YOU are part of the problem.
No mate, the problem is business has a vested interest in not being monitored. It’.s not what business is about. Customs is about securing revenue and security matters. The two will always clash . Business resents taxation and it has big guns on it’s side, what myself and H-m are pointing out is that security measures are such that you can’t cross borders on a frictionless basis. It’s physically impossible to guarantee. Not only that but there’s the myth that the private sector is always more efficient, it’s not. Also the fact is you already supply most of the information required.

Is there a way way of printing this out. I'm sticking it on the fridge to give everyone a laugh.
Screw your primary coloured pictures.. I've a quote from a guaranteed loon.

I suppose an signed copy is out of the question.?
You are taking to a bloke that called interest rates correctly for 10 years

Next up, pasta and olive oil deserts, all imports of food from the EU stopped, EU wine and champagne turned away at Calais.
It's like watching your teenage kids throw a hysterical wobbly over not being allowed out late. I'm starting to want Brexit to really hurt these people, which I didn't two years ago.
I’ve yet to understand who’s turning the food away?

It would appear that Dominic has gone full retard.
I think he’s implying the shouty momentum types will be out in force having a shouty leftie rant - singing the red flag and the likes.

More scaremongering - it’s pathetic

I’ve yet to understand who’s turning the food away?
Dont worry - everything will be OK. As all of the nurses and doctors are leaving the NHS to return to their countries of origin, the food banks will be empty now, so you should be able to queue up and get plenty of free rations. Amazon will be doing drone drops to quell the riots, but you will need to be careful as when you are injured, there will be no doctors and nurses to treat you as they are all in Poland, Hungary, Austria, Germany, France and Italy, which is where all of the doctors and nurses come from

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Will Holly be there?

I think she is absolutely wonderful. Total airhead but seems a really nice person. Anyone who marries her will have their hands full dealing with the gaps in her education, knowledge and common sense, but I bet they will have a great life together! :cool:

I noted two things on the news today.
1. Ryan air has rejected a call from the CAA (Presumably the one covered by the the EU one, that we can't control) over passenger air compensation for strike action intended. Ryan air has said it wont comply with that as the EU lets it off the hook. This could get good if Ryanair gets grounded here for non compliance- presumably of rules imposed under the EU.
2 We have no trade deal with America, we still trade. The EU having denuded us of the major competition we had is now content to let motoring firms call the shots. Glad I don't have to decide to buy a new car:-D. I've got two and they're both Rover. win win

I think she is absolutely wonderful. Total airhead but seems a really nice person. Anyone who marries her will have their hands full dealing with the gaps in her education, knowledge and common sense, but I bet they will have a great life together! :cool:
Daddy’s trust fund will come in helpful though and I bet she’s a beast in the sack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470