Brexit Phase Two - Trade

The kind of dregs that I am referring to there are the substrate of human waste who would never participate in an election or referendum, in any case... unless it involved a manifesto commitment for free clinical grade heroin.
Glad we've sorted out who is insulting and demeaning those from the poorer areas of the UK which voted to leave.

So you have personal experience of Europe and just post endless gloom and doom sound bites you’ve trawled off the interwebs.
I certainly do, outside of serving in Germany I've worked in Italy, France, Belgium and Germany as a civilian. That's worked, not sat claiming benefits and a government salary whilst surfing the internet. Yourself?

The link is for the governments own brexit studies indicating that in all cases brexit leaves all areas of the UK worse off.

Not soundbites. You didn't read the link

And pretty much everyone who commented on that report other than fanatical remainers called it grade A ordure

Now, about accessing post Brexit Europe.. examples of Brexit, not frothing bulls****

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
As for immigrants. On visiting a friends place and going back in that direction. i ran his eldest ( who had recently returned home) down to where he was going.
'You ok kid'?
'Yes uncle skid , it's great. I'm working in the mines. making a mint'.
'Good if you're stuck '

'Don't worry, I've got your number and I tell them I'm Irish. Don't tell Mum'.
He's in Australia, they like him, he speaks English, is well educated and works hard.
Strangely enough like most I've met here. ( not australians)

Glad we've sorted out who is insulting and demeaning those from the poorer areas of the UK which voted to leave.
Actually, they could have been punted out there from anywhere - very possibly from prosperous remain areas, where it is too expensive/inconvenient to allow them to 'remain'.

Old seaside areas are commonly used for this purpose.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The kind of dregs that I am referring to there are the substrate of human waste who would never participate in an election or referendum, in any case... unless it involved a manifesto commitment for free clinical grade heroin.
The figures were looked at. A Tory ex leader on being told the 'council estates ' had voted. Looked shocked. He didn't know what it meant. What it meant was those who had never or rarely voted before, had turned out to vote against the thousands of turks who were coming and for the millions of pounds that were going on the nhs.

You think they're coming out again if there's a second vote. No wonder the Brexiters want this wrapped up.

The figures were looked at. A Tory ex leader on being told the 'council estates ' had voted. Looked shocked. He didn't know what it meant. What it meant was those who had never or rarely voted before, had turned out to vote against the thousands of turks who were coming and for the millions of pounds that were going on the nhs.

You think they're coming out again if there's a second vote. No wonder the Brexiters want this wrapped up.
I do t think attitudes have changed one bit and the poll quoted in the Sunday Times will have Labour and Tory shitting themselves

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I reckon we are heading for Boris as PM in September and Rees-Mogg as Chancellor.

You heard it here first.

Is there a way way of printing this out. I'm sticking it on the fridge to give everyone a laugh.
Screw your primary coloured pictures.. I've a quote from a guaranteed loon.

I suppose an signed copy is out of the question.?

Is this post available in English as opposed to Irish gibberish?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I do t think attitudes have changed one bit and the poll quoted in the Sunday Times will have Labour and Tory shitting themselves
I have it on reasonable authority that the 'we're all backing Boris's and going right wing'. Stories are a direct result of the fact that the tide is turning towards a people's vote,
You missed an obvious one this morning. With a labour front bencher kicking the stool out from underneath the brexiters on the gallows.

I have it on reasonable authority that the 'we're all backing Boris's and going right wing'. Stories are a direct result of the fact that the tide is turning towards a people's vote,
You missed an obvious one this morning. With a labour front bencher kicking the stool out from underneath the brexiters on the gallows.
Available in an easier language, perhaps......what about Swahili?
Obfuscation....a remainers attempt at explaining their message.

The poll that said voters would prefer Boris Johnson as PM over Mrs May? But the same poll that said 58% of Conservative voters want Mrs May to fight on? Even though only 12% overall agreed with her "new" plan for Brexit?
And the same poll that says the majority would now overturn the Leave vote by 54% to 46%? (Obviously no don't knows in these YouGov polls).

Strange things these polls.
Not as strange as someone who forecasts two old Etonians will hold the two highest offices of state and one of them who has never even held a junior ministry post.

The poll that said voters would prefer Boris Johnson as PM over Mrs May? But the same poll that said 58% of Conservative voters want Mrs May to fight on? Even though only 12% overall agreed with her "new" plan for Brexit?
And the same poll that says the majority would now overturn the Leave vote by 54% to 46%? (Obviously no don't knows in these YouGov polls).

Strange things these polls.
Not as strange as someone who forecasts two old Etonians will hold the two highest offices of state and one of them who has never even held a junior ministry post.
Said some 'EXPAT' that doesn't live here........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470