Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Next up, pasta and olive oil deserts, all imports of food from the EU stopped, EU wine and champagne turned away at Calais.
It's like watching your teenage kids throw a hysterical wobbly over not being allowed out late. I'm starting to want Brexit to really hurt these people, which I didn't two years ago.
Brexit will probably hit the likes of you harder than the average remainer

Examples you fearful frothing wretch.....not sweeping statements of hyperbole.

Par example.

How will Brexit effect my annual round EU road trips?
I don't care about your real or imagined road trips.

Your made up holidays mean less than zero to me.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't care about your real or imagined road trips.

Your made up holidays mean less than zero to me.
I just love watching you jump into arguments then when you find yourself out of your depth start to bluster and prevaricate.

Great entertainment!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Brexiters, can't deliver Brexit. Could fuckup a wet dream.
Exclusive: Former PM Sir John Major tells @Peston some Tory Brexit rebels are "fanatics" who are "prepared to go to almost any lengths to ensure we leave Europe" - and they could spark an early general election

Read more: itv.com/news/2018-07-1…

#ITVNowWhat

Examples you fearful frothing wretch.....not sweeping statements of hyperbole.

Par example.

How will Brexit effect my annual round EU road trips?
I don't know about you, but as a poverty stricken pensioner (at 57), I'm shitting myself about brexit as I will be poorer. How will I explain this to my accountant? I may have to sell a property or downsize to a smaller SUV with only 6 cylinders.
Like I said, these people are proof positive that care in the community does not work.

I don't know about you, but as a poverty stricken pensioner (at 57), I'm shitting myself about brexit as I will be poorer. How will I explain this to my accountant? I may have to sell a property or downsize to a smaller SUV with only 6 cylinders.
Like I said, these people are proof positive that care in the community does not work.

I’ve akready booked next years trip, including the accommodation.

The ‘Brexit Effect’? Zero.
Of course I’ll need a GB sticker on the car as EUroplates will no longer be valid, but I’ve Long had one of them so pas de problem.
So while @Baglock is quivering in his bed sit furiously pounding out his post Brexit gloom avd doom mantra, I’ll be swanning around Europe as normal.

Personally I don’t think @Baglock has gone further abroad than canvey island

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That's you buggered, doley.

It makes me wonder what sort of people run around here. They wish harm on their down on their luck neighbours. They complain about, but fail to inform or report on those they suspect are doing the double, or defrauding the benefit system.
Those working the black economy, working off the books, subletting council houses. Doing a few hours for cash in the building sector. Working for cash in the off licence or shop.

They probably don't like those that are doing better than them They certainly dissaprove of those who would upsticks and move to make a better life.

And think brexit is the solution to their own problems.

I’ve akready booked next years trip, including the accommodation.

The ‘Brexit Effect’? Zero.
Of course I’ll need a GB sticker on the car as EUroplates will no longer be valid, but I’ve Long had one of them so pas de problem.
So while @Baglock is quivering in his bed sit furiously pounding out his post Brexit gloom avd doom mantra, I’ll be swanning around Europe as normal.

Personally I don’t think @Baglock has gone further abroad than canvey island
Your opinion on my circumstances is as worthless as your opinion on defense, aerospace, trade etc etc etc.

It's already been posted many times, but once again, the studies indicate that brexit will hit leave/poorest communities the hardest, as per my original assertion

Negative Brexit forecasts revealed

It makes me wonder what sort of people run around here. They wish harm on their down on their luck neighbours. They complain about, but fail to inform or report on those they suspect are doing the double, or defrauding the benefit system.
Those working the black economy, working off the books, subletting council houses. Doing a few hours for cash in the building sector. Working for cash in the off licence or shop.

They probably don't like those that are doing better than them They certainly dissaprove of those who would upsticks and move to make a better life.

And think brexit is the solution to their own problems.
I expect that means something.

So you have personal experience of Europe and just post endless gloom and doom sound bites you’ve trawled off the interwebs.
The link is for the governments own brexit studies indicating that in all cases brexit leaves all areas of the UK worse off.

Not soundbites. You didn't read the link

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470