Brexit Phase Two - Trade

So you've skipped past the Irish abuse. Different country, different times.
This isn't Haughey or Dev stuf.
We're past project fear, it's project reality.

Raab this morning on the government stockpiling food. 'An unfortunate story which got into the the media'

But while we're here when was the last time a British government had to take emergency actions as a result of itwn behaviour?

(Declaring war, doesn't count)
So where are these food stores?

Oh, no, cheese will be off the menu.
This the kind of lunacy we've had on here for the last 2 years.

By Lisa O'Carroll, who isn't in the least bit pro remain and a bog dweller.

cheese.JPG

you clearly don't run a business
clearly as a Customs officer I wouldn't, but I dealt with the bull they come up with. Like "the Goods are required Yesterday ."
Me " why weren't they here yesterday"
"***** You why can't they go?"
Me " Cos you were booked on the ship the ship this morning"
They said 11.00....
Yep it means 11 not 23.00"
Buisnesses........I've shot em

I've just done a lookup of this Lisa O'Carroll specimen. Have a look at her obsessive articles. Jesus, these people are mental.
Lisa O'Carroll | The Guardian

clearly as a Customs officer I wouldn't, but I dealt with the bull they come up with. Like "the Goods are required Yesterday ."
They said 11.00....

Which explains why UK PLC wants the Single Market and Customs Union. YOU are part of the problem.

They said 11.00....
Jobsworth you? Shocked I am Leo....

So where are these food stores?
It's a secret but, in the rerun of Dad's Army you can be Jones or Fraser. If you're Jones you could fiddle the rations.

Which explains why UK PLC wants the Single Market and Customs Union. YOU are part of the problem.
It bodes well for our international trade buccaneers doesn't it?

Oh Tarquil! There will be a shortage of Brie! How beastly!

Hard fromage, let them eat Cheddar.
Next up, pasta and olive oil deserts, all imports of food from the EU stopped, EU wine and champagne turned away at Calais.
It's like watching your teenage kids throw a hysterical wobbly over not being allowed out late. I'm starting to want Brexit to really hurt these people, which I didn't two years ago.

Next up, pasta and olive oil deserts, all imports of food from the EU stopped, EU wine and champagne turned away at Calais.
It's like watching your teenage kids throw a hysterical wobbly over not being allowed out late. I'm starting to want Brexit to really hurt these people, which I didn't two years ago.

I can see it now, a black market in smuggled Milano salami.

Oh teh noes! British Brie!

British Cheese Board - British Brie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470