Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I never altered the "than" though did I?

You sound a tad excited, you're not getting annoyed with someone twisting your post are you?

Calm down, it's only the internet. If you'd like to show where I don't have a clue you can crack on........

<Settles down for long wait>
Then why didn't you challenge my assertion that not having direct access to EU databases won't be a drama?

I'm not in the slightest excited, annoyed, nor needing calming down.

Simply pointing out that your claim to having no access to EU databases is hyperbole. Fibbing in your parlance. You could've caveated your statement that there could be delays in using liasion officers instead of slick direct access.

But no, you overplayed it and it just comes out as hysterical boll0cks.

The rest is your usual MO to create a smokescreen.

Jesus, a right proper reason to put you on ignore, as you clearly have nothing of value to post.
Ta ta.
FFS, will of iron strikes again. How long until you give one of his posts a negative vote?

Then why didn't you challenge my assertion that not having direct access to EU databases won't be a drama?

I'm not in the slightest excited, annoyed, nor needing calming down.

Simply pointing out that your claim to having no access to EU databases is hyperbole. Fibbing in your parlance. You could've caveated your statement that there could be delays in using liasion officers instead of slick direct access.

But no, you overplayed it and it just comes out as hysterical boll0cks.

The rest is your usual MO to create a smokescreen.
It isn't fibbing Dan, we'll not have access to EU Db's. We'll be able to get the information. Glad you're not bovvered though and certainly not protesting too much.

I've posted it in detail in the past. HTH

Suggest learning what a db and data is. HTH.
Suggest learning that being 'economical with the truth' regarding access to data makes you look like you're fibbing.

I'm glad you've finally accepted that we'll get access to the same data we always have.

You demonstrate all the bluster of the John G masterclass, but I reckon he could still grind you down.

Suggest learning that being 'economical with the truth' regarding access to data makes you look like you're fibbing.

I'm glad you've finally accepted that we'll get access to the same data we always have.

You demonstrate all the bluster of the John G masterclass, but I reckon he could still grind you down.
Economical with the truth would be inventing a quotation Dan. You do get that?

<Sigh...>It'll be this one Dan, have you forgotten already?
It was a question(indicated by the question mark), and an observation, based on your assertion that "there would be no access to data"
If you're in the business of misunderstanding plain English, getting on a high horse about it and and then blaming others for your misunderstanding I can't help.

Oh come on. You don’t actually think that Cornwall, the farmers. Northern Ireland, Wales and bits of Scotland are going to receive the same sort of Euro funding, only from Westminster.

Fishing and farming communities got a lot of dosh, they’ll be thrilled to know it’s going to continue.
Despite the fact that Gove has said farmers are going to have to earn it.
You’re either wrong or you don’t know a lot about the amount of European funding some places got.
I know a lot about which communities got what.

I also know that what UK gets back is a fraction of what UK puts in.

I also know that a lot of countries get far more per hectare than UK does, and that those countries are met recipients of UK funding.

But it's late and I cannot be bothered to regurgitate my post from a while back that goes through it.

Dear me. Again with the selective ignorance. You know perfectly well all about Osborne’s delayed cuts and when they were scheduled to take effect.

You truly are an odious snide of a poster.
You're not good at this tolerance thing are you? It was a simple and direct comment. I believe that Osborne intended to spunk some money on infra and relax austerity, doesn't matter now, we've got more austerity and tax rises ahead.

Pro EU newspaper posts anti brexit story that it can’t verify. quelle surprise.

Here’s some more.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

BBC News | TALKING POINT | Should Britain join the euro?

Now, if the U.K. economy is loosing so much money now, why has it not cost me a penny yet? I don’t know anybody who has lost their job over it? I know know business that is struggling because of it? In fact, all evidence points to brexit so far having no impact whatsoever other than those people Who don’t want us to leave the EU peddling economic horror story’s that don’t exist in order for us to try and change our mind.

Last edited:
Barnier over the last two years has been Brexiteers best advertisement for leaving the EU
Or not.

He's been the mouthpiece for the MS 27 pointing out that we can't have a better set of circumstances without than within.

The less emotive thoughtful sections of the electorate who don't get their views on the outside world from the Daily Express will realise that they were sold leave on an entirely false set of promises.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
CptDanjou Brexit 385
S11Blade Brexit 476