Brexit Phase Two - Trade

all existing EU subsidies can be continued. Just directly paid from Westminster rather than routed via Brussels.
No they won't. It seems that HMG has promised subsidies that are greater than the amount we are not going to pay the EU. So some people will be loosing subsidies.

The other problem is that due to the tax take falling when companies leave the UK, how many and how much the tax take will drop is arguable but it IS happening (not "going to"). the problem not just companies but higher rate tax payers who are not paying tax.

This will compound the problem. So a lot of subsidies will be cut at the same time taxes rise (just to keep the NHS going)

Democracy (remain-style) in action.

Clearly the lessons of the Irish referendums has been learned.
Read and believe whatever you want. If you'd comprehended what I wrote, which apparently you didn't, I believe that a 2nd referendum is justified and the result of that referendum final, as that referendum would also answer the question of what the UK's future relationship with the EU should be.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Read and believe whatever you want. If you'd comprehended what I wrote, which apparently you didn't, I believe that a 2nd referendum is justified and the result of that referendum final, as that referendum would also answer the question of what the UK's future relationship with the EU should be.
Grumpy was spot on! The EU way of doing things is to have referendums until such time as they get the answer they want - then shut down the system!

Glad we are leaving the EU!

Oh I can read. And read between the lines.

No more referendums on Europe. We had one. Remain lost. Get with the programme. We leave the EU come rain, hail or sunshine in March 2019.

So just to clarify he IS moving business to Dublin, just not an office, because he wants a fund out of the UK jurisdiction
No. He’s setting a fund up in Dublin, and has been for some time.

It’s like saying that another business man who supported Brexit is shifting JCB production to Brazil because of Brexit.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
all existing EU subsidies can be continued. Just directly paid from Westminster rather than routed via Brussels.
Oh come on. You don’t actually think that Cornwall, the farmers. Northern Ireland, Wales and bits of Scotland are going to receive the same sort of Euro funding, only from Westminster.

Fishing and farming communities got a lot of dosh, they’ll be thrilled to know it’s going to continue.
Despite the fact that Gove has said farmers are going to have to earn it.
You’re either wrong or you don’t know a lot about the amount of European funding some places got.

Do explain how they are hypocrites?
you might want to look up the meaning of the word first.
They’re normally claiming that people who voted for brexit are stupid. What they actually mean is ‘if we remain in the EU,we can carry on suppressing wage growth if the working classes that’s benefits the middle classes.

Oh come on. You don’t actually think that Cornwall, the farmers. Northern Ireland, Wales and bits of Scotland are going to receive the same sort of Euro funding, only from Westminster.

Fishing and farming communities got a lot of dosh, they’ll be thrilled to know it’s going to continue.
Despite the fact that Gove has said farmers are going to have to earn it.
You’re either wrong or you don’t know a lot about the amount of European funding some places got.
They already revive less back from the EU than we give the EU.

It’s a bit like saying ‘give me £10 and I’ll give you £5 back and remember, if you stop giving me that £10 you’ll be £5 out of pocket.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
They’re normally claiming that people who voted for brexit are stupid. What they actually mean is ‘if we remain in the EU,we can carry on suppressing wage growth if the working classes that’s benefits the middle classes.
You keep saying that, constant repetition doesn’t make it true.

You haven't got a clue?

You're challenging your own alteration of my post.

You not having a clue is the most honest post you've made to date.
I never altered the "than" though did I?

You sound a tad excited, you're not getting annoyed with someone twisting your post are you?

Calm down, it's only the internet. If you'd like to show where I don't have a clue you can crack on........

<Settles down for long wait>

I agree a second referendum is justified. However as we have already voted to leave the next question should simply be hard or soft Brexit, again a two choice referendum.

but of course it would be. Apart from the one after that, if dropping the voting age to 5 and giving double votes to students and EU citizens resident in UK at the time didn't return the result you crave. We all knew the score, my dear.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
They already revive less back from the EU than we give the EU.

It’s a bit like saying ‘give me £10 and I’ll give you £5 back and remember, if you stop giving me that £10 you’ll be £5 out of pocket.
Still I bet it doesn’t happen. I’m not being funny, I can see the margins becoming even more marginalised after Brexit.
If they thought they were ignored by Westminster pre brexit, I can only imagine how bad it’s going to be when Westminster has to draw its horns in.

Jesus, a right proper reason to put you on ignore, as you clearly have nothing of value to post.
Ta ta.

I like the hypocrites that have claimed stupid people voted for brexit.
Why if I search for this do you have four entries near the top and the others are replies to you Andy? You wouldn't be manufacturing grievance like Kevin did would you? That's a basic search for stupid people voted for brexit BTW
1532209299957.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 376
S11Blade Brexit 475
B Medals 22