Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Oh come on. You don’t actually think that Cornwall, the farmers. Northern Ireland, Wales and bits of Scotland are going to receive the same sort of Euro funding, only from Westminster.

Fishing and farming communities got a lot of dosh, they’ll be thrilled to know it’s going to continue.
Despite the fact that Gove has said farmers are going to have to earn it.
You’re either wrong or you don’t know a lot about the amount of European funding some places got.
They already revive less back from the EU than we give the EU.

It’s a bit like saying ‘give me £10 and I’ll give you £5 back and remember, if you stop giving me that £10 you’ll be £5 out of pocket.

You haven't got a clue?

You're challenging your own alteration of my post.

You not having a clue is the most honest post you've made to date.
I never altered the "than" though did I?

You sound a tad excited, you're not getting annoyed with someone twisting your post are you?

Calm down, it's only the internet. If you'd like to show where I don't have a clue you can crack on........

<Settles down for long wait>

Read and believe whatever you want. If you'd comprehended what I wrote, which apparently you didn't, I believe that a 2nd referendum is justified and the result of that referendum final, as that referendum would also answer the question of what the UK's future relationship with the EU should be.
I agree a second referendum is justified. However as we have already voted to leave the next question should simply be hard or soft Brexit, again a two choice referendum.

Read and believe whatever you want. If you'd comprehended what I wrote, which apparently you didn't, I believe that a 2nd referendum is justified and the result of that referendum final, as that referendum would also answer the question of what the UK's future relationship with the EU should be.
but of course it would be. Apart from the one after that, if dropping the voting age to 5 and giving double votes to students and EU citizens resident in UK at the time didn't return the result you crave. We all knew the score, my dear.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
They already revive less back from the EU than we give the EU.

It’s a bit like saying ‘give me £10 and I’ll give you £5 back and remember, if you stop giving me that £10 you’ll be £5 out of pocket.
Still I bet it doesn’t happen. I’m not being funny, I can see the margins becoming even more marginalised after Brexit.
If they thought they were ignored by Westminster pre brexit, I can only imagine how bad it’s going to be when Westminster has to draw its horns in.

Jesus, a right proper reason to put you on ignore, as you clearly have nothing of value to post.
Ta ta.

I like the hypocrites that have claimed stupid people voted for brexit.
Why if I search for this do you have four entries near the top and the others are replies to you Andy? You wouldn't be manufacturing grievance like Kevin did would you? That's a basic search for stupid people voted for brexit BTW
1532209299957.png

I never altered the "than" though did I?

You sound a tad excited, you're not getting annoyed with someone twisting your post are you?

Calm down, it's only the internet. If you'd like to show where I don't have a clue you can crack on........

<Settles down for long wait>
Then why didn't you challenge my assertion that not having direct access to EU databases won't be a drama?

I'm not in the slightest excited, annoyed, nor needing calming down.

Simply pointing out that your claim to having no access to EU databases is hyperbole. Fibbing in your parlance. You could've caveated your statement that there could be delays in using liasion officers instead of slick direct access.

But no, you overplayed it and it just comes out as hysterical boll0cks.

The rest is your usual MO to create a smokescreen.

Jesus, a right proper reason to put you on ignore, as you clearly have nothing of value to post.
Ta ta.
FFS, will of iron strikes again. How long until you give one of his posts a negative vote?

Then why didn't you challenge my assertion that not having direct access to EU databases won't be a drama?

I'm not in the slightest excited, annoyed, nor needing calming down.

Simply pointing out that your claim to having no access to EU databases is hyperbole. Fibbing in your parlance. You could've caveated your statement that there could be delays in using liasion officers instead of slick direct access.

But no, you overplayed it and it just comes out as hysterical boll0cks.

The rest is your usual MO to create a smokescreen.
It isn't fibbing Dan, we'll not have access to EU Db's. We'll be able to get the information. Glad you're not bovvered though and certainly not protesting too much.

I've posted it in detail in the past. HTH

Suggest learning what a db and data is. HTH.
Suggest learning that being 'economical with the truth' regarding access to data makes you look like you're fibbing.

I'm glad you've finally accepted that we'll get access to the same data we always have.

You demonstrate all the bluster of the John G masterclass, but I reckon he could still grind you down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470