Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Sure champ, if you'd have been here to stop idiots calling others quislings and traitors, if you'd spoken up when TMPM tried to usurp the sovereignty of parliament , if you could provide links to claims about what you say others have said....you might just have an ounce of credibility.

Instead you rely on emotive rhetoric. In short, you weren't here, you didn't speak up and you can't provide links. You shot your credibility to pieces on TR and are doing nothing to recover it so far.
Looks like A-Y has forgotten which logon he's using...

You could've saved yourself time and pixels by just saying you meant no direct access to data.

The Internet would go into meltdown were you and John G ever to indulge in simultaneous pedantry.
I've said it loads and loads of times. HTH

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Someone else who talks a good game...
No agenda on display from the interviewer then?

When brexit is done and dusted and considered successful, which I don't think is all that far away, I wonder how many of these pundits denigrating anything brexit will resign, change career or even go on air apologising. I will take a guess at Nil !

Maybe once Brexit has come into being some posters on Arrse will disappear in the same vein as Crepello disappeard shortly after the referendum after confidently predicting a Remain win.

When brexit is done and dusted and considered successful, which I don't think is all that far away, I wonder how many of these pundits denigrating anything brexit will resign, change career or even go on air apologising. I will take a guess at Nil !

Maybe once Brexit has come into being some posters on Arrse will disappear in the same vein as Crepello disappeard shortly after the referendum after confidently predicting a Remain win.
Interviewers interview. HTH

I'm sure your colleagues in the Light Brigade appreciated your positive outlook at Balaclava.

Saying we won't have access to a database sounds so much more dramatic than saying we won't have direct access to a database, but will have to rely on a point of contact to get the same data.

I'm sure you didn't intend to dramatise your point. HTH.
I'm sure you didn't intend to misquote and go off on one as well Dan, then fail to acknowledge that you'd misquoted.

This will not dampen any gussets of the hardliners...

And Boris Johnson showed he can still write a stirring speech, but it failed to stir as many as the 48 of his colleagues needed to launch a challenge to her leadership. It is suggested that about 40 of them have written letters to Sir Graham Brady, the chair of the 1922 Committee. The true figure may be about half that, with the most telling detail being Simon Clarke, a Tory backbencher who was one of the TV doughnut of supporters around Johnson for his speech, and who then went to the meeting of the 1922 to announce that he had withdrawn his letter.

'The Tory split is not Leavers versus Remainers any more, it’s dealers versus no-dealers'

Goes on to discuss the split now being between dealers and no-dealers then looks a the mathematics of any vote.

We’ll just ignore the fact LHR is a main global transportation hub and all that cross Atlantic flying malarkey.
Not ignored at all. There are other hubs though Schipol, CDG and Frankfurt amongst others. Operators know that this time next year those three will still be part of both the intra EU and EU/US open skies agreements. They know under what regulatory regime those nations will be operating under.

In addition UK airports have historically had some of the highest charges in Europe.

There won’t be. The only people peddling hysteria our remainders with no experience in the sector
Definitely business as usual in the defence sector.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You do realise the white paper was altered significantly between discussing it with the EU and actually presenting it, don't you?
One change was to stop UK collecting tariffs on behalf of the EU (but expecting EU to collect tariffs on behalf of the UK). Another was to cancel the EU "backstop" proposal for NI and the other two to withdraw from the VAT levels and require new legislation if UK wanted to remain in the CU.
As it was already stated the new proposals would be "dead in the water" before being discussed by the EU then I'm amazed you find it difficult to understand the EU is not in this to give UK all the bits they want without accepting anything the EU wants.
There's cherry picking and there's cherry picking but this was just going to leave the stones on the tree for the EU while UK got the fruit.
There's also negotiation; and publicly there doesn't seem to be too much of that going on. Whether or not the public-facing message is down to bloody-mindedness or the fact that actual constructive negotiations are going on behind the scenes remains to be seen.

I'm talking about defence and security as a whole; of which military aviation is but a part.

And you are incorrect if you think that EU regulation does not apply in Defence.

Probably because military aviation is neither regulated by EU agencies, nor subject to EU international treaties.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Well we’ll definitely be rid of a load of brexiters by the time. If, (Channeling my inner Kipling) by the time, Brexit happens.

Well we’ll definitely be rid of a load of brexiters by the time. If, (Channeling my inner Kipling) by the time, Brexit happens.
Bad man....we'll not know the outcome for fifty years or so....where's your dumb peasant trust in your master's word?

And Alsacien, PBUH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470