Brexit Phase Two - Trade

No point other than highlighting that tax avoidance goes on on both sides.

Not long back from Lidl. They’ve got Peruvian blueberrys on offer at the moment.
Shopping in a German store for Peruvian goods which come in because of the EU-Andean trade agreement area.
Tsk, tsk, some on here will be calling you a traitor.

Yeah rest days cancelled, extended/double shifts no OT, working 5/8 Bank holidays, be contracted out by the Government and not told so you don't qualify for the full state pension and find the equal pay act never applied. Now why don't you ask the EU for some more subsidy.
FFS, you were paid for it. I worked Aug90-Jul91 on 6 x 12 and 1 x 18 for shift handover. I worked Feb-May without a day off this year. I agreed to do to it, I didn't have to and you didn't have to work whatever hours you did, you could have jacked the job.

More victims.

Last edited:
D

Deleted 155579

You don't half talk hysterical rot. This government has ignored the other half of the referendum vote and paid attention to the swivel eyed loons, with their red lines and insults of our allies.

The danger of Scotland leaving the Union was raised and dismissed by those like yourself, unable to see past the end of their nose. This could have been used to squash separatism once and for all, instead May has alienated more Scots and more of the English electorate.

Truth is, both sides want an agreement, anyone who spends all of their time bashing people because they have a different point of view doesn't get democracy and how it functions. Your grievance manufacturing speaks volumes, as does your portrait of the UK as a victim.
"spends all of their time bashing people because they have a different point of view doesn't get democracy and how it functions". Eh, that's you that is my little emperor.

D

Deleted 155579

The perverted pleasure of inflicting not quite as much pain on anyone else as you're inflicting on yourself. You need help.
I agree in principle its wrong, but that is my latest point, that the critics of brexit internal or external have overcooked the point to the extent bitterness is setting in. All May and her delays and smokescreens have created is everybody is now bitter.

IMF reckons Ireland is screwed, almost as much as the UK, if we make a clean Brexit...

View attachment 343109

If that's the worst case scenario, at least I'll take some pleasure in that.
F.F.S. . . . !!

ONLY a 4% fall in UK GDP from a "hard BREXIT".

An INCREASE in GDP = INFLATION . . . and, not so long ago that was in DOUBLE % figures!

A comparatively small adjustment down - negative - is inconsequential!

IMF reckons Ireland is screwed, almost as much as the UK, if we make a clean Brexit...

View attachment 343109

Economic jihadism.

Blowing ourselves up and those who are unfortunate enough to be within the blast radius out of spite we can't get our own way.

Fear not. If you beleave hard enough you might get your 72 virgins

A ruined international reputation awaits

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

View attachment 343109

I'm not clear what the point of that graff is. UK and Eire running at circa 4%, then lists the EU at 1.5% and every EU country after it having some kind of hit. Are the EU country totals included in the EU total or are all these separate. If separate then the EU, as a whole, is going to have a much much larger hit than the UK. I do realize it is a % thing but as I said, not clear on the results shown or the agenda at play.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Simply put I am ashamed of my nationality and the country that I invested so much time and effort in and every time I see May crawling around on her belly, only increases my shame.
Where’s the crawling (apart from dinner with Arlene. But she’s diabetic, regular mealtimes and stuff).

What’s she crawled at?

Twice she’s hit Europe and reassured them that if the negotiating team were whack jobs, she had a grip on things. She got to return to fight another day. Quite a few times.

She got Trump to reappraise and publicly renonce a statement he had made a few hours earlier.
Barnier gave her some wriggle room on the border(which she seems to have thrown back in his face. Why, I’m not sure)

She’s managed to hold together a three way gang fight in her party, not to mention the unwelcome addition of a bunch of Protestant fundamentalists (she’s a vicars daughter, for Christ sake). If that doesn’t show her idiot management skills. I don't know what does.
She’s kept that halfwit Corbyn out. (Barely, but.......)
She’s put brexiter nutcases in top jobs and when they realised they had to produce something impossible, they left.

Save your shame for the likes of the ERG and Rees Mogg who care little or nothing about you, the party or the country. These are just a host of people who hate foreigners more than they like their country.

I’m beginning to think she’s great.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not at all
Here's a quote from JRM, earlier on.
Today's aggressive comments by Messrs Varadkar and Barnier show why we are right to be leaving the mafia-like European Union.

I take take it neither you nor JRM sees the sense in being part of an organisation which ensures it gets the best deal for its members.

Good to know there's an alliance standing behind us, a bit of weight in negotiations.
Something we may miss as a third country.

And what's with all this negativity?. I'm looking for the considerable upside, as I suspect is everyone else.
My bold. I certainly do understand the benefits of a body that looks after its members - I just don't think the EU do that nor have the willingness to do it. Don't forget the EU Commission are top dogs and are unelected. They don't have to do the best for their members as there is no comeback.

"spends all of their time bashing people because they have a different point of view doesn't get democracy and how it functions". Eh, that's you that is my little emperor.
Nope, I discuss plenty with with people who disagree. Trolls and liars such as yourself get the treatment they deserve.

You can supply the link or withdraw your statement. It's an integrity test. Not going to happen is it? Instead you'll keep on spreading bile and lies with unsourced statements. I'll keep on pointing out where you're fibbing and using emotive rhetoric.

D

Deleted 155579

Where’s the crawling (apart from dinner with Arlene. But she’s diabetic, regular mealtimes and stuff).

What’s she crawled at?

Twice she’s hit Europe and reassured them that if the negotiating team were whack jobs, she had a grip on things. She got to return to fight another day. Quite a few times.

She got Trump to reappraise and publicly renonce a statement he had made a few hours earlier.
Barnier gave her some wriggle room on the border(which she seems to have thrown back in his face. Why, I’m not sure)

She’s managed to hold together a three way gang fight in her party, not to mention the unwelcome addition of a bunch of Protestant fundamentalists (she’s a vicars daughter, for Christ sake). If that doesn’t show her idiot management skills. I don't know what does.
She’s kept that halfwit Corbyn out. (Barely, but.......)
She’s put brexiter nutcases in top jobs and when they realised they had to produce something impossible, they left.

Save your shame for the likes of the ERG and Rees Mogg who care little or nothing about you, the party or the country. These are just a host of people who hate foreigners more than they like their country.

I’m beginning to think she’s great.
The last sentence says it all and I am not ashamed of the country that once was, but what its become.

My bold. I certainly do understand the benefits of a body that looks after its members - I just don't think the EU do that nor have the willingness to do it. Don't forget the EU Commission are top dogs and are unelected. They don't have to do the best for their members as there is no comeback.
The EU Commission act under the direction of the MS.

Now matter how many times you are told this, you are unable to absorb this basic fact

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 399
S11Blade Brexit 485
B Medals 22