Brexit Phase Two - Trade

D

Deleted 155579

From the arch button masher who is the single largest pusher of buttons. I would give examples but he restricts views of his profile, wonder what he is scared of.
Restricting profile given he is free speech man is odd and one has to assume, either talks complete twaddle and is frightened of all his many contradictions. Or, given he is a deep remainer he is the proverbial sock for another person, who posts on here, has multiple devices and has likely posted on page 1878-1879.

The Douane are somewhat less mercurial than the PAF in my experience...
Remember getting the full three car block and assume the position treatment back in the early 90's after working in France. Since we'd just pulled up in the ferry park it was a bit overboard. They were *****

English is the language of the brain. If spoken
clearly, loudly, as an order, and with sufficient pauses to allow the ignorant foreigner to comprehend what is required of them I generally find it is sufficient in pretty much every circumstance. For complex instructions, I find Euro-finger works just as well. Simply point at the thing you want and then hold up enough fingers to indicate the required quantity.

Even the French comply if ordered with conviction in English

English is the language of the brain. If spoken
clearly, loudly, as an order, and with sufficient pauses to allow the ignorant foreigner to comprehend what is required of them I generally find it is sufficient in pretty much every circumstance. For complex instructions, I find Euro-finger works just as well. Simply point at the thing you want and then hold up enough fingers to indicate the required quantity.
Cheers Mr Fox....

Baggy, think about which British military aircraft are manufactured by Boeing and then think about all the investment that they are making in the UK to provide deep engineering support to those aircraft. It runs a long way north of tens of millions. If we buy the E-7 Wedgetail it will get even bigger...
It's not anywhere near as big as the presence of a certain civil aerospace company in the UK.

Brexit is a net loss for UK aerospace, regardless of what trifles the Americans throw our way.

Also consider the impact of brexit on the defence budget with a shrinking tax revenue.

The Americans will soon pull away if can't buy enough kit

Restricting profile given he is free speech man is odd and one has to assume, either talks complete twaddle and is frightened of all his many contradictions. Or, given he is a deep remainer he is the proverbial sock for another person, who posts on here, has multiple devices and has likely posted on page 1878-1879.
You're a bit of a fantasist aren't you?
It is, the people who know me who post on here don't need any bollocks. I'm profoundly uninterested in anyone's profile, since we have so many fibbers and fantasists they'll be works of fiction.

In fairness, we haven't always covered ourselves in glory...
I'm used to spotty teenagers with a gun, these guys really were ****

They got even more ratty having not found anything.

Russian troll punted on very similar username Ecomcon accuses me of sockism.

Strange times we live in

It's not anywhere near as big as the presence of a certain civil aerospace company in the UK.

Brexit is a net loss for UK aerospace, regardless of what trifles the Americans throw our way.

Also consider the impact of brexit on the defence budget with a shrinking tax revenue.

The Americans will soon pull away if can't buy enough kit
Money is made in through-life support contracts, not equipment sales.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor