Brexit Phase Two - Trade

They didn't have the equivalent evidence of 'nick' saying he was going to cheat and then attempting to destroy evidence did they? 'Nick' hadn't been caught telling lies to parliament had he?
either way, in a month or so, we'll find the 'reds under the beds' act is just another distasteful tactic from the Project FEAR play book.

either way, in a month or so, we'll find the 'reds under the beds' act is just another distasteful tactic from the Project FEAR play book.
You reckon? Investigation will take a lot longer than that, he might fall off a balcony or get an interesting pharmaceutical delivery before it's done.

Are you also telling us that there's no link between the Trump campaign, Farage and Assange?

The EU are shit at negotiating, so they are...

A bit OT bu tone for our US useful idiot....

Subsidies eh?

I think you need to read what Steve says...
I've read it thanks. Much more interested in what all of those who say that the EU is shit at negotiating think the Japanese will allow us to to seamlessly copy over...

Stick your head in the sand and obfuscate?

You don't get it do you? I don't GAF in respect of the referendum, I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand but the law breakers be prosecuted. It appears you don't care about democracy and are happy to see people break the law and lie as much as they want to as long as it's for Brexit. You see no problems with accepting the precedent?
It’s a pity the electoral commission haven’t bothered investigating the remain campaign too thoroughly.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You reckon? Investigation will take a lot longer than that, he might fall off a balcony or get an interesting pharmaceutical delivery before it's done.

Are you also telling us that there's no link between the Trump campaign, Farage and Assange?
Boy, are you getting wrapped up in conspiracy theories! Have you got your tinfoil hat on?

It’s a pity the electoral commission haven’t bothered investigating the remain campaign too thoroughly.
You're not addressing the issue Andy and you're wrong. Remain have been fined.

You don't get what setting precedents would do? Or you just don't want to acknowledge that the law was broken in a premeditated plot?

Boy, are you getting wrapped up in conspiracy theories! Have you got your tinfoil hat on?
A conspiracy that has been proven. Not wrapped up in it, at least you now acknowledge it though.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've read it thanks. Much more interested in what all of those who say that the EU is shit at negotiating think the Japanese will allow us to to seamlessly copy over...
So, the EU giving the Japanese all they want, in the rush to get trade deals in before they have to allow the UK to sign deals, accepting a lower standard for themselves with a weak, it will be made up in future years bleat, in their statement is your sign of great negotiating? Desperation more like, but it does go to show that the EU can sign deals if it wants to.

The obvious bit is they don't want to sign with the UK as we are still in the punishment phase for leaving the EU.

So, the EU giving the Japanese all they want, in the rush to get trade deals in before they have to allow the UK to sign deals, accepting a lower standard for themselves with a weak, it will be made up in future years bleat, in their statement is your sign of great negotiating? Desperation more like, but it does go to show that the EU can sign deals if it wants to.

The obvious bit is they don't want to sign with the UK as we are still in the punishment phase for leaving the EU.

The EU Japanese trade deal was very one sided.

The French get to sell them smelly cheese, the Japanese can finally unleash the full might if it’s car industry on the EU market.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stick your head in the sand and obfuscate?

You don't get it do you? I don't GAF in respect of the referendum, I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand but the law breakers be prosecuted. It appears you don't care about democracy and are happy to see people break the law and lie as much as they want to as long as it's for Brexit. You see no problems with accepting the precedent?
You can make the statement "I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand" as many times as you like but your post indicate the complete opposite and I doubt many people, even Remainers, believe you. I certainly don't.

You are an outright Remainer, lying, dissembling, undermining yet at all times claiming to respect the result. You wouldn't recognise respect if it bit you on your arse.

You're not addressing the issue Andy and you're wrong. Remain have been fined.

You don't get what setting precedents would do? Or you just don't want to acknowledge that the law was broken in a premeditated plot?
I’ve had a referendum where to government used the CS at taxpayers expense to push its agenda.

I’ll wait out until the police investigation has been conducted,

Japan said that they'd get their deal with the EU sorted first and talk about ours, one of the drivers for the speed of this one was the strong and stable genius with his trade war bollocks.

Don't let it stoop you from going off into fantasy land though.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
But by winning the vote, she’s staved off the prospect of a vote of confidence. If she’d lost, it would have been a vote for an Autumn Election for sure.
The only vote of confidence that will result in a GE is "this house has no confidence in Her Majesty's government". If they lost that, that would result in the dissolution of the house. The last time that happened was when Maggie was in opposition and Callahan's minority government lost the vote of confidence.

If May loses a major vote in the house, she'll lose the leadership of the Tory party, but the Queen is constitutionally obliged to accept any government that can command a majority on the Commons. Which would be the Tory party under a new leader supported by the DUP. They'd probably also use the fixed term parliament act to explain they're obliged to try and serve out five years into the bargain...

The Tories will not go to the country (unless they lose the motion "this house has no confidence in Her Majesty's government") except at a time of their own choosing when they've given themselves the best chance of winning the GE.

Wordsmith

The EU Japanese trade deal was very one sided.

The French get to sell them smelly cheese, the Japanese can finally unleash the full might if it’s car industry on the EU market.
Sure champ, no knock on for the UK then....idiot.

You can make the statement "I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand" as many times as you like but your post indicate the complete opposite and I doubt many people, even Remainers, believe you. I certainly don't.

You are an outright Remainer, lying, dissembling, undermining yet at all times claiming to respect the result. You wouldn't recognise respect if it bit you on your arse.
I'd offer a bet but you'd run away again. You just talk bollocks, which is amusing since you don't have any.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is also a chance on the Budget. If that fails to get through parliament that brings down the government. I wonder how far back the budget will be pushed - we might get it for Christmas as there will be plenty of bribes presents in it, much to the chagrin of P Hammond.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 376
S11Blade Brexit 475
B Medals 22