Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Seeing as you didn't really understand the figures you posted, would you mind posting the references for this - I'm interested to see the evidence that there's widescale prevalence of workers phoning in sick whilst simultaneously doing agency work.

Especially as many industries/companies will discipline you if you repeatedly take short bouts of sickness (going by the score that gets worked out each time you take sick leave) - so I'm not sure this would be a long term strategy anyone could adopt - although I'm fully prepared to have my mind both blown and changed by your evidence.

edit: also isn't maternity pay minimal?
Can’t quote the source. Sorry

Keep on bluffing Meerkatz. What is this now? Must be your sixth or seventh account (at least) ute shite that the people on here who actually know what they're talking about have ripped into you for.
Are you a poor person who uses hand outs to the poor... oh that’s right, scousers, perpetual scroungers.
Your opinion is endless and your knowledge has no beginning.

What hyper incompetence managed to get you sacked from Airbus? It's a company that's bloody impossible to punted from

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Stick your head in the sand and obfuscate?

You don't get it do you? I don't GAF in respect of the referendum, I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand but the law breakers be prosecuted. It appears you don't care about democracy and are happy to see people break the law and lie as much as they want to as long as it's for Brexit. You see no problems with accepting the precedent?

Rightly so, he's just another recipient of benefits who judges others from the lofty height of his self imagined moral superiority. Sometimes this site flabbers my gast and the lack of imagination in some areas beggars belief.

We're all two or three steps away from needing that kind of support.

do you remember when the met described the claims of a guy called 'nick' as 'credible and true'?
They didn't have the equivalent evidence of 'nick' saying he was going to cheat and then attempting to destroy evidence did they? 'Nick' hadn't been caught telling lies to parliament had he?

either way, in a month or so, we'll find the 'reds under the beds' act is just another distasteful tactic from the Project FEAR play book.
You reckon? Investigation will take a lot longer than that, he might fall off a balcony or get an interesting pharmaceutical delivery before it's done.

Are you also telling us that there's no link between the Trump campaign, Farage and Assange?

The EU are shit at negotiating, so they are...

A bit OT bu tone for our US useful idiot....

Subsidies eh?

I think you need to read what Steve says...
I've read it thanks. Much more interested in what all of those who say that the EU is shit at negotiating think the Japanese will allow us to to seamlessly copy over...

Stick your head in the sand and obfuscate?

You don't get it do you? I don't GAF in respect of the referendum, I've already said waaaaaaaaaaaaay back that the result should stand but the law breakers be prosecuted. It appears you don't care about democracy and are happy to see people break the law and lie as much as they want to as long as it's for Brexit. You see no problems with accepting the precedent?
It’s a pity the electoral commission haven’t bothered investigating the remain campaign too thoroughly.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You reckon? Investigation will take a lot longer than that, he might fall off a balcony or get an interesting pharmaceutical delivery before it's done.

Are you also telling us that there's no link between the Trump campaign, Farage and Assange?
Boy, are you getting wrapped up in conspiracy theories! Have you got your tinfoil hat on?

It’s a pity the electoral commission haven’t bothered investigating the remain campaign too thoroughly.
You're not addressing the issue Andy and you're wrong. Remain have been fined.

You don't get what setting precedents would do? Or you just don't want to acknowledge that the law was broken in a premeditated plot?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470