Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Also not an expert and accept that this is a wiki link and should be taken with a pinch of salt, but I found this interesting:

"Ireland has approximately 31 days of oil stocks in Ireland and another nine days of oil stocks held in other EU members states. Additionally, it has stock tickets (contracts with a third party whereby the government has the option of purchasing oil in the event of an emergency) and stocks held by large industry or large consumers. In total, Ireland has approximately 100 days' worth of oil at its disposal".

"The United Kingdom recently drew up plans to create its own strategic fuel reserves utilizing Steven Brown as an agreement agent".

Going by that it would appear that the Irish are a bit better prepared than the UK!

Global strategic petroleum reserves - Wikipedia

Plenty of fat bloaters in Rhyl use them, it's the only way they can afford a diet of chips and lager
Two sorts of people: those in genuine need and those who game the system to get freebies. What the proportions are I don't know,

Wordsmith
But again if there are so many people earning a living as was suggested by the post regarding high employment levels the rate of use of foodbanks should be decreasing, not increasing as is the case now?

I apologise for the UK continuing to make a fool of itself on the international stage.
I really wonder who the fool is really. There are other countries watching sure and the sight of a disunited political structure is embarassing to some. You don't think other countries are not doing the same.Greece, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Germany. Unedifying perhaps, but it does signify life. Get a grip man!!

I really wonder who the fool is really. There are other countries watching sure and the sight of a disunited political structure is embarassing to some. You don't think other countries are not doing the same.Greece, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Germany. Unedifying perhaps, but it does signify life. Get a grip man!!
Yes, the collapse of the United Kingdom is a bit of a worry.

They'll be able to explain how it was all a mistake to plod as part of their investigation.

It's a funny old world when arrsers use a self confessed drug user, acid party organiser and multiple alcohol related driving convictions **** as a reliable source. If it was bugsy we were talking about you'd have steam coming out of your ears. I CGAF about drugs BTW - the DD is what makes him a ****

1531841903885.png

Arron Banks has already said he'll take this to court. The electoral commission will then have the pleasure of explaining why they didn't speak to Vote Leave.

Wordsmith
or why the Government under Cameron decided to spend 9.6 Million on Pro Remain Literature, having asked the Public to make the decision but then decided to be partisan.

True, but you don't hear too many of them, particularly Hungary and Poland, trumpeting their long-standing tradition of democratic virtue and representative, strong and stable government to all and sundry.

Banks is suspected of collision with the Russian government to pull the UK out of the EU.
Well that went off with a Bang.:-D.
Point is that if people actually don't expect foreign Governments to want a favourable outcome for themselves they must be deluded. That's why they have embassies. Unfortunately what's started off as a domestic American issue for the Democrats is starting to unravel.

Arron Banks has already said he'll take this to court. The electoral commission will then have the pleasure of explaining why they didn't speak to Vote Leave.

Wordsmith
Depends what the NCA investigation comes up with doesn't it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470