Brexit Phase Two - Trade

That’s why I voted remain. I thought/think and will continue to say it, Brexits a ruinously stupid idea. I’d think it a bad idea if it was only going to be harmful to our European neighbours.

But the effect that it’s going to have on the UK.its like only the crazies and swivel eyed loons who still think it’s a goer.

I think we should petition Good and Bad CO. Requesting that repentant brexiters be allowed to keep their points and medals and return with a changed name, with only a small mark of cain on their avatar.
Like a shaved head.
You are so sure of your opinions of what is going to happen, given the different options from bad to Z Apocalypse . Of course, remain is the sure option but its entirely ignores the past, present and future problems people have with the European Union and flies in the face of the reality of life and its ever changing vistas.

Remain as in all in and willing to join the EURO, I have respect for that view.
Brexiteers want all out and who knows where that will take us.

But in between those two polar opposites, is nothing but putting off the day, when the country has to decide what direction of travel it wishes to continue to take. Trade, markets and custom unions are all smokescreens and obfuscation from the reality of the problem.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
[/QUOTE="Wordsmith, post: 8689733, member: 52171"]Arron Banks has already said he'll take this to court. The electoral commission will then have the pleasure of explaining why they didn't speak to Vote Leave.

Wordsmith
Banks is suspected of collision with the Russian government to pull the UK out of the EU.

He's got enough on his plate enabling the strategic aims of an adversarial state for personal gain, without compounding his alleged treason

Wretch[/QUOTE]
I'm not keen on A Banks but your rant doesn't help. As usual!

you're getting boring now. Leavers campaigning doesn't mean that they had to plan it and execute it.
Boring? Want to try looking at your posts from my perspective.

Any idiot can sit there whingeing about what they don't like. They could have planned and have had over two years to do shit. Turns out it's easier to sit and bleat.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Personally, I think the whole thing is above party politics and we should have had a National Government to steer the country through this. I know it's a bit old-fashioned but politicians putting country before self would have played massively well with to the electorate. Obviously, there is a flaw to this ideal . . .

Am currently in Washington DC at the moment; is there a list of people I should be apologising to while I'm here? I'm passing the VPs residence on foot later, happy to call in!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
You should contact @Brotherton Lad for tips on apologising but make sure that you are certain which faction you are apologising for!!!!m :D. :eek:

I know he's not a Remainer, but it's those I named who seem to keep mentioning the emporiums of cheap alcohol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Gammon central

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You are so sure of your opinions of what is going to happen, given the different options from bad to Z Apocalypse . Of course, remain is the sure option but its entirely ignores the past, present and future problems people have with the European Union and flies in the face of the reality of life and its ever changing vistas.

Remain as in all in and willing to join the EURO, I have respect for that view.
Brexiteers want all out and who knows where that will take us.

But in between those two polar opposites, is nothing but putting off the day, when the country has to decide what direction of travel it wishes to continue to take. Trade, markets and custom unions are all smokescreens and obfuscation from the reality of the problem.
No it doesn’t, and yes I’m sure. We had the best of both worlds, opt in where we wanted and out when we wanted.
Access to the p market and customs union. Where in anyone’s wildest dreams was Brexit going give us a better deal.
When did anyone think that was going to be possible?
Or do people not care.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And multiple winner of SPOTY by a massive margin...On all of her socks.
That is a sore point with @Baglock she/he does not like being reminded that not only were they the runaway SPOTY 2017 but also third place!!! FFS how comprehensive can it get? :D

Anyway, to help Baggie calm down please stop reminding him that he is the current Arrse SPOTY and is in line to hold in to the trophy.

So please stop calling Baggie SPOTY, is that clear? You shouldn't refer to him as SPOTY. :twisted:

Last edited:
Have the dates for the next referendum been announced yet?

On the ballot paper this time:

• Self destruction and carnage.
  • A future of stability and mutual wealth.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't worry fam, we won't let you freeze in the dark....we're nice like that.

Maybe we should get May to ask her new chum Trump to get in touch with his new chum Putin and ask Putin to withhold gas supplies to Germany if S Ireland withhold electricity from the 6 Counties! :)

She has a difficult task to achieve with multiple stakeholders wanting different things.

We’re out the EU. We won’t be sending politicians to Brussels. Because of those two issues, support for the EU will drop further and things that we don’t like can be
changed at a later date.

Play the long game. We’ve been waiting for this for decades.
We will be sending politicians to Brussels for as long as we need to. I expect UKREP and UKDEL to grow.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't worry fam, we won't let you freeze in the dark....we're nice like that.

The regulator has been working on this for ages, good scare story but hardly likely. You should thank these Brexit types for ensuring that at least two major oversight outfits are now based in the south.

They were destined (one promised) to Belfast then it turned out that post DUP border idiocy and Brexit. They had to be in a European member state. Belfast, despite the best efforts of Europe to give us a free ride. It didn’t happen, but the all island interconnector is probably going to carry on.

We’ve a powerline from Scotland, I’m sure the jocks will be happy to take the hit to keep our lights on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470