Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Have you told the CAA?
Hello Stupid.

As I have mentioned several times I was told this by a couple of Senior CAA people. the CAA already know this hence the CAA's constantly and officialy repeated statements that there is not plan B to leaving the ECJ/EASA as it will take 5-10 years to get the CAA ready to take over.

Hello Stupid.

As I have mentioned several times I was told this by a couple of Senior CAA people. the CAA already know this hence the CAA's constantly and officialy repeated statements that there is not plan B to leaving the ECJ/EASA as it will take 5-10 years to get the CAA ready to take over.

That’s the ‘senior CAA people’ That have done a 180 degree about face and now say, Brexit? No worries, we can do the job after March 2019 and dropped the ludicrous claims of 5-10 years to get anything up and running.

I notice you treat EASA as this perfect regulatory body, not the one with some very serious internal issues such as its obsession like all supranational bodies with process and rule making to justify is own existence to the detriment of its core role and increasing vexation of the operators.

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point. It is like the car industry. Multi National Most of the BIG players are not UK owned but Pan European or US or simply global. the number of British ones is getting smaller. BTW one of the "British" ones according to the Wikipeadia link is not in fact UK owned.

Most of them who are not purely British will be relocating back into the EU in Brexit Or be whittled down to branch offices. Especially as some of the ones on your list have already said the WILL be moving UK offices to the EU.

This is why the EU has made it very easy for skilled UK staff to relocate to the EU at the same time the UK has made is much more difficult for skilled staff to move TO the UK. There will be a major skills shortage.

The rest of the UK based supply chain will find it a LOT more dificult to work with the main defence companies when out of the single market and customs union. They will find they will start to be phased out of new deals. Especially as the EU will want to keep things in-house (and theUK will no longer be a part of that)

Now all these global trade deals we are going to do.....as the UK slips from 7th to out of the top 10 economies and not part of any major trading/political block we are going to have fewer people wanting to buy defence related stuff from the UK.... A lot of the defence sales are on political grounds as much as actual functionality.

Last edited:
That’s the ‘senior CAA people’ That have done a 180 degree about face and now say, Brexit? No worries, we can do the job after March 2019

What they have said is we will do the planning and stragegy for it. When they do the report and publish the plans I think you will find (yet again) whey there is no viable plan B to staying in EASA.

What they have said is we will do the planning and stragegy for it. When they do the report and publish the plans I think you will find (yet again) whey there is no viable plan B to staying in EASA.
So the CAA will go on as they claim and you’re just shouting at pigeons.

{Or will EASA have to certify pigeons to fly?}

So the CAA will go on as they claim and you’re just shouting at pigeons.

{Or will EASA have to certify pigeons to fly?}

yes the CAA will go on as usual that is not in dispute becase (and I will write this slowly as I know you have problems comprehending)

THE UK WILL STAY IN THE ECJ AND EASA

THERE IS NO VIABLE PLAN B

Clear now?

This is why the EU has made it very easy for skilled UK staff to relocate to the EU at the same time the UK has made is much more difficult for skilled staff to move TO the UK.

Like EASA that relies on UK experts for 40% of its output, but will according to you no longer recognise UK qualifications.... have a think about that one.

we are going to have fewer people wanting to buy defence related stuff from the UK.... .
Except they are despite your hysterical claims

yes the CAA will go on as usual that is not in dispute becase (and I will write this slowly as I know you have problems comprehending)

THE UK WILL STAY IN THE ECJ AND EASA

THERE IS NO VIABLE PLAN B

Clear now?

You can post it as much as you want, the UK is not staying in the ECJ. Avd the CAA has a plan C they are now implementing.

Clearly. No excuses though. I just f**ked up the spelling.
Accepting responsibility for actions is infra dig on this page, you should know that. Just blame leave voters for not correcting it for you without criticising.

We do if we want tariff free trade with the EU.
On this issue the UK is pushing against an open door...

The only person attached to freedom of movement is Angela Merkel. The other MS are against it as it is currently constructed and wish to make some sensible reforms. The ECJ has paved the way for this with the right to reside test for access to state benefits in 2016.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
TM probably let him in on her cunning plan. The cunning plan the public don't get to see. His turn around would seem to me to suggest he is in favour of her cunning plan.

Prior to being given insight into TM's cunning plan Trump would have been believing what the papers said. Like wot the public do.
That's as believable as anything else to come out of the Brexit camp. No wonder the queen looked in good form, Trump probably blabbed.

Now if they could've imported hundreds-of-thousands of migrants, year-on-year, just think how wages could've been suppressed in the 14 Century.
See your mothers homeland for falling population, GDP and real wage growth much slower though the lowest paid have done relatively OK in that respect.

Remember when Japan was an economic superpower?

Japan stumbled badly in the ’90s and has yet to regain its footing. Its mood at times verges on despair. Its economy wanes, its population shrinks, dementia rises, youth and youthfulness seem extinct. What of the future? Does Japan have a future?

Can Japan make itself great again by 2050? | The Japan Times

Never mind, we might have lots of the population die off which will do "something."

Never mind, we might have lots of the population die off which will do "something."
We need to, this planet supports far too many people; I would have thought that 2 billion humans was plenty. If the human race wants to expand again to 8 billion plus, then the future lies off planet e.g. on a colonised Mars and on some of Jupiter's moons.

See your mothers homeland for falling population, GDP and real wage growth much slower though the lowest paid have done relatively OK in that respect.

Japan stumbled badly in the ’90s and has yet to regain its footing. Its mood at times verges on despair. Its economy wanes, its population shrinks, dementia rises, youth and youthfulness seem extinct. What of the future? Does Japan have a future?

I'm not against immigration; it's like you're arguing about a point that wasn't made.

I'm against freedom of movement.

There is a difference you know?

Its because they haven't had mass immigration - thats the problem.

There is an easy fix - they can have ours:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
verticalgyro Finance, Property, Law 19
S11Blade Brexit 41
Skylog The Intelligence Cell 8