Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Matters not

Some posters on here are describing American cars from the 1960s
Let’s see, Chrysler cruiser 19mpg Chrysler people carrier similar (petrol automatics) crossfire returned something similar. Cruiser and crossfire had traction control buttons for very good reasons.
Electrical problems, windows esp. and they didn’t like the wet. Not real wet. It sent the electrics funny
The cruiser actually looked like a car from the 60s. Again you’ve a point?

Matters not

Some posters on here are describing American cars from the 1960s
I've had Chrysler hire cars, they were shite.They've done so well that:
1531516834345.png

bullish as hell eh?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He was trying to belittle someone
Asking someone if they stand by previous predictions of seamless trade, jam today, jam tomorrow and jam forever is not 'belittling', champ.

Happy to help.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Asking someone if they stand by previous predictions of seamless trade, jam today, jam tomorrow and jam forever is not 'belittling', champ.

Happy to help.
Although, thinking about it, I imagine the champ when you were in your pomp was Joe Louis @cent05zr70

All MoUs are not the same ... try reading the detail. You also need to understand that the Singaporean regulator is recognised as a regulator, the CAA will take time to be. And ... oh what's the point. You garble facts, show the detail utterly eludes you and ignore what the CAA actually says in favour of a narrative your mind has created.
So we supply 40% of the technical expertise of EASA, and have the fourth largest aerospace industry in the world.

You’re right, we’re coming from a shaky background and it’ll take decades for us to prove we know what we’re doing.

Have you ever been described as a hoop by anybody?

Happy to help.
The second line of your post appeared so to me. Chimp.

So we supply 40% of the technical expertise of EASA, and have the fourth largest aerospace industry in the world.

You’re right, we’re coming from a shaky background and it’ll take decades for us to prove we know what we’re doing.

Have you ever been described as a hoop by anybody?
Stick to cars Andy.

Although, thinking about it, I imagine the champ when you were in your pomp was Joe Louis @cent05zr70
He wasn't too dusty.
I did get in the ring with a bloke by the name of Stan Cullis, who was a bit handy.

Let’s see, Chrysler cruiser 19mpg Chrysler people carrier similar (petrol automatics) crossfire returned something similar. Cruiser and crossfire had traction control buttons for very good reasons.
Electrical problems, windows esp. and they didn’t like the wet. Not real wet. It sent the electrics funny
The cruiser actually looked like a car from the 60s. Again you’ve a point?
I seem to recall the Crossfire had a Mercedes engine. My point is that there is, these days, little difference under the skin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
verticalgyro Finance, Property, Law 19
S11Blade Brexit 41
Skylog The Intelligence Cell 8