Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Somewhere in between.

Not raging, but quite irritated at the pointlessness of the damage being done to my country.

How is Russia? I wish we'd had you guys in the semi last night.

Might have scraped through :)
It’s not really pointlessness is it. The electorate were finally asked and gave a resounding ‘non.’

Would you prefer political parties just kept on promising referendums that they never delivered and renegotiations that don’t happen?

Very little is going to change.

D

Deleted 155579

Sure. Be sure to pass on your wisdom and knowledge to your MP so he can take your views forward. Make sure they know they’re doing it wrong, according to you:

MPs

You might also want to tell Parliament about how you’d do a better job:

The progress of the UK’s negotiations on EU withdrawal inquiry

If you don’t know how to, or want to, engage with democracy beyond the voting both, then don’t moan when you don’t like the result.

Or you can sit here chopsing off that you’re unhappy, whatever. ^^
All those avenues have the majority of the population on ignore, except for six months before a GE. I haven't the cash to buy influence. But don't worry my vote will not be going to either mainstream party in the short to medium term.

It’s not really pointlessness is it. The electorate were finally asked and gave a resounding ‘non.’

Would you prefer political parties just kept on promising referendums that they never delivered and renegotiations that don’t happen?

Very little is going to change.
I also hope very little will change.

All those avenues have the majority of the population on ignore, except for six months before a GE. I haven't the cash to buy influence. But don't worry my vote will not be going to either mainstream party in the short to medium term.
So you don’t want to engage, just sit there and moan.

Woe is poor old you, bullied by the EU, ignored by the very system you voted to return power to. You must feel like a right mug. =-D

SCAREBUS
Revenue €66.767 billion (FY 2017)

BOEING
Revenue €80,121 billion (FY 2017)
What's revenue got to do with government subsidies?

Why are you still attacking one of the UK's biggest employers?

Did Airbus knock you back? Is that why you're marking time in the CS?

D

Deleted 155579

So you don’t want to engage, just sit there and moan.

Woe is poor old you, bullied by the EU, ignored by the very system you voted to return power to. You must feel like a right mug. =-D
On the contrary, I belonged to the Conservative Party from 2005 - 2011, was even offered a council seat which i turned down due to work commitments. Made the biggest mistake of my life voting for Cameron in the leadership election, so not perfect.

Can I ask what engagements you have had, apart from sneering and snivelery ?

On the contrary, I belonged to the Conservative Party from 2005 - 2011, was even offered a council seat which i turned down due to work commitments. Made the biggest mistake of my life voting for Cameron in the leadership election, so not perfect.

Can I ask what engagements you have had, apart from sneering and snivelery ?
I work for the Whitehall Government as a Consultant.

But outside of that, I also lobby to mitigate the worst effects of Brexit, something that fortunately is looking less likely by the day.

If you think I’m sneering, you are also sadly mistaken. Merely enjoying the Pantomime, as we all are. ^^

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I've never said that. I have said we would have the capability. The point to remember is that we are no longer dealing with the industrial revolution but the digital revolution. There will come a point at some time when there will be little point in travelling to work to make something or record something. What I did criticise was the lack from both sides of replacing what had been brought down whilst depending on a low tax economy and blaming the British for not working for peanuts. Relatively our peanuts are nuggets to others, they remain peanuts in context.
Two years later you're now telling us that the great British reindustrial revolution isn't going to take place.
More Brexit bull.....have you no shame?

Latest Threads