Brexit Phase Two - Trade

That just makes you at best a grandstanding irrelevance who apart from a quick gloat/ snipe from the sidelines has nothing to contribute here.
You should move in with the arrogant Swiss one and pontificate to each other how cozmfortable you are. Odious bore !
Did I hit a nerve? Regretting putting all your faith in the idiots leading the country into irrelevance?

I am very comfortable (no thanks to brexit) and I enjoy pointing it out to leavers and will continue to do so! ;)

As repeatedly pointed out to you, part of the reason for the timetable is the 5 year life cycle of a parliament. Brexit had to be concluded and bedded in well before the next GE because the Tories obviously want to win it.

In addition, don't you think the 17,410,742 people who votes to leave the EU, would get the tiniest bit hacked off of the Tories said - "sorry, we can't leave the EU for another 10 years"?

Wordsmith
Are you saying that the vote for Brexit was a one-off that another general election would overturn then? Doesn't sound like you believe in the will of the people does it.

Or are you saying that it's better to make Brexit fail as long as it's quick rather than take our time and make it work? Honestly, if I was a Tory looking to sabotage Brexit I would have done exactly what you suggest. So well done you I suppose.

That just makes you at best a grandstanding irrelevance who apart from a quick gloat/ snipe from the sidelines has nothing to contribute here.
You should move in with the arrogant Swiss one and pontificate to each other how cozmfortable you are. Odious bore !
Envy is unbecoming of you.

If you're mired in poverty and stagnation, step back, appraise and come up with a plan to get out of it.

Destroying the economy and areas of economic success in the UK, aerospace, automotive etc isn't going to improve your lot mate

Of course you don't get smitten.
You're here for peoples amusement, hours of fun watching you stamp, splutter and generally go all Violet Elizabeth, tart.

Of course you don't get smitten.
You're here for peoples amusement, hours of fun watching you stamp, splutter and generally go all Violet Elizabeth, tart.
That's rich

Didn't @Guns have to ban you from the Op Deadstick remembrance thread for your tedious ramblings?

Have you taken @amazing__lobster s brain degeneration test yet? If you remember where it is

Have you taken @amazing__lobster s brain degeneration test yet? If you remember where it is
I had a feeling the Amusing Blobber had a degenerating brain, it' s probably due to getting slapped around a lot. What's your excuse?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Where you banned from a thread?
"Were" and you being an English teacher as well (As you stated above)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was one of BB's "Look at me" posts. I agreed with the sentiment, but was irritated by the constant "memorial" posts.
Baglock remembers because he's in constant "Baglock is following you" mode. I suppose it's some form of hero worship.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You voted for Brexit to drag everyone down to your level. Thanks a bunch.

I’ve eventually worked out what’s so good about being part of the Eu. The right to live work and retire in any of it. The right to study anywhere too.

No really.
Thanks
Brexit what’s it done so far it’s made us isolated, insignificant and unimportant.

I’ve eventually worked out what’s so good about being part of the Eu. The right to live work and retire in any of it. The right to study anywhere too.

No really.
Thanks
Brexit what’s it done so far it’s made us isolated, insignificant and unimportant.
Another classic.
Who is standing in as village idiot whilst you're posting on here?o_O

No really.
Thanks
The left behinds had far more deserving targets than the the EU.

I fear that the middle classes will shrink further, wealth inequality increase and brain drain to the EU in the years after next

Latest Threads