Brexit Phase Two - Trade

A lot of German car workers get letters telling them they are being laid off.
Well. Perhaps 5% of their worldwide exports sales are lost (as per VDA plus Jagman's Deloitte figures)

In the meantime, every car produced in the UK is suddenly 10% more expensive in the EU27, so EU27 sales take up the slack in German and French production
(price decisions based on 10% import tarriffs work both ways...more UK cars sold in UK, more EU27 cars sold in EU)

Well. Perhaps 5% of their worldwide exports sales are lost (as per VDA plus Jagman's Deloitte figures)

In the meantime, every car produced in the UK is suddenly 10% more expensive ib the EU27, so EU27 sales take up the slack in German and French production
(price decisions based on 10% import taffiffs work both ways...more UK cars sold in UK, more EU27 cars sold in EU)

How many low end mass market cars does the UK sell in the EU?

Dint forget, Japanese cars will be excused EU tariffs shortly.

I'm comfortably well off, it's not a matter of how much but how and where invested!

As for the last sentence, I also think it will be a disaster (for the UK) and damaging for others and I do have sympathy for those who will be hit worst by your decision, if they did not choose it themselves!

PS I have no need nor desire for your respect, voting for leave has shown your lack of respect for the UK and it's population already!
That just makes you at best a grandstanding irrelevance who apart from a quick gloat/ snipe from the sidelines has nothing to contribute here.
You should move in with the arrogant Swiss one and pontificate to each other how cozmfortable you are. Odious bore !

That just makes you at best a grandstanding irrelevance who apart from a quick gloat/ snipe from the sidelines has nothing to contribute here.
You should move in with the arrogant Swiss one and pontificate to each other how cozmfortable you are. Odious bore !
Erm
I’ve never boasted about anything. You know **** all about me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

better yet, once we've told him what he must spend his 33% on, we tell he's got to find between 50-80% of the cost on top! Hi, Mr @Kromeriz. Here's £1000 to sort out your drive, you're going to find the extra £500-800. Or you're going to lse the £1,000. Oh and make sure you give us the credit for giving you the money'. Maybe it's not as bad if you are a net beneficiary.
Actually, I was invited to teach on unlimited contract in a State Gymnasium - it is actually a Russian Gymnasium, which should be fun given my love of Russians - and, now the EU are going to fund my multi-State holidays - ahem, English enhancement training and beach sitting, ahem, fact finding trips to as many places as I can find to take my students to. You have to love the EU for loving their students and their teachers. ;) GOAL!

(Peeps - be happy for me).

IIRC OOTS thinks we could have been laying the groundwork for brexit on our own. Because the EU told us they wouldn't entertain ANY brexit related talks until A50. A gamble by the EU that backfired. They learnt much from this and are merrily beavering away towards hard brexit. Hoping that the stark choice presented will cause Britain to chicken out... Just like we did with A50. Political pygmies, another reason to leave.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Put it another way, if you need 5 years to do something, giving yourself 2 means it won't get done. That's why the UK has no leverage. Sure, the EU are taking advantage of it, but it is the UK that has given them that leverage.

Still, crack on failing to understand how the world works, the EU is very grateful for the position you have put them in.

Beers on you next time in Riga then ;) When are you over?
Not sure, the little other half is busy at the start of her ambulance career in Dublin and I'm quite busy over here (thanks to the little spat going on). Wanted to get over for the Midsummer fun and games and Positivus festival this year but that had to be put on hold until next year again!

Did I hit a nerve? Regretting putting all your faith in the idiots leading the country into irrelevance?

I am very comfortable (no thanks to brexit) and I enjoy pointing it out to leavers and will continue to do so! ;)

As repeatedly pointed out to you, part of the reason for the timetable is the 5 year life cycle of a parliament. Brexit had to be concluded and bedded in well before the next GE because the Tories obviously want to win it.

In addition, don't you think the 17,410,742 people who votes to leave the EU, would get the tiniest bit hacked off of the Tories said - "sorry, we can't leave the EU for another 10 years"?

Wordsmith
Are you saying that the vote for Brexit was a one-off that another general election would overturn then? Doesn't sound like you believe in the will of the people does it.

Or are you saying that it's better to make Brexit fail as long as it's quick rather than take our time and make it work? Honestly, if I was a Tory looking to sabotage Brexit I would have done exactly what you suggest. So well done you I suppose.

Envy is unbecoming of you.

If you're mired in poverty and stagnation, step back, appraise and come up with a plan to get out of it.

Destroying the economy and areas of economic success in the UK, aerospace, automotive etc isn't going to improve your lot mate

Of course you don't get smitten.
You're here for peoples amusement, hours of fun watching you stamp, splutter and generally go all Violet Elizabeth, tart.

Of course you don't get smitten.
You're here for peoples amusement, hours of fun watching you stamp, splutter and generally go all Violet Elizabeth, tart.
That's rich

Didn't @Guns have to ban you from the Op Deadstick remembrance thread for your tedious ramblings?

Have you taken @amazing__lobster s brain degeneration test yet? If you remember where it is

Have you taken @amazing__lobster s brain degeneration test yet? If you remember where it is
I had a feeling the Amusing Blobber had a degenerating brain, it' s probably due to getting slapped around a lot. What's your excuse?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 351
S11Blade Brexit 475
B Medals 22