Brexit Phase Two - Trade

From my viewpoint the UK has gone from a stable trading nation with globalist outlooks to an inward looking soon to be fucked minor nation.
And what leads you to this viewpoint? The above is just emotional twaddle, possibly virtue signaling, what actual facts lead you to this point? Direct to the point or round aboot will suffice.

Even a cursory glance at history shows that many times the political class have blamed their own failures on foreigners.

This time is no different.

That leave folk are blind to this is disappointing.

It's the easiest thing in the world to simply blame everything on foreigners.

All you need is demagogue and a populist message
Yes. It is all us, the Leavers, faults.

We should worked harder and made our politicians build more houses, schools, roads, hospitals and customs' sheds for the 8,000,000 foreigners already here that get mandated and legally enforced preferential treatment for public services.

We should have refused to accept any pay rises and improvement in working terms and conditions; we should have told the government that our N.I. payments should not be used for the native tax payers' benefit but solely for all the people who have moved to these shores, who have never nor their antecedents ever paid a single penny into the system; we should have simply accepted that 8 million foreigners moving here would not affect the natives' wages rates and aspirations; what will we do now there's a chance to get rid of 3,000,000 of "them".

Yes. It is the Leavers' faults that the Remainers have accepted lock, stock and the smoking barrel the lie of multi-culturalism.... Yes, do go on.... and give your head another wobble.

Yes. It is all us, the Leavers, faults.

We should worked harder and made our politicians build more houses, schools, roads, hospitals and customs' sheds for the 8,000,000 foreigners already here that get mandated and legally enforced preferential treatment for public services.

We should have refused to accept any pay rises and improvement in working terms and conditions; we should have told the government that our N.I. payments should not be used for the native tax payers' benefit but solely for all the people who have moved to these shores, who have never nor their antecedents ever paid a single penny into the system; we should have simply accepted that 8 million foreigners moving here would not affect the natives' wages rates and aspirations; what will we do now there's a chance to get rid of 3,000,000 of "them".

Yes. It is the Leavers' faults that the Remainers have accepted lock, stock and the smoking barrel the lie of multi-culturalism.... Yes, do go on.... and give your head another wobble.
Multiculturalism will accelerate in post brexit Britain as our former European friends with very similar values are substituted with more immigrants from Asia and the ME.

Enjoy your protest

Work, live, travel, study, buy, sell - anywhere in Europe?

Ease of trade?

Pass on the same opportunities I have had to my children?

Peace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you could do all of those before the EU. You state 'Europe' not all of Europe is in the EU, so surely the EU is irrelevant. We trade with the world quite easily. Most are not in the EU. Kids? Behave. Peace? :rofl: Don't believe the EU hype.

Work, live, travel, study, buy, sell - anywhere in Europe?

Ease of trade?

Pass on the same opportunities I have had to my children?

Peace?

All the first lot you could already do...

Peace?
I didn’t realise it was the EU army that kept the peace in Europe for 75 years, not NATO.

Being outside of the Euro we have no obligation to bail anyone out.
and yet the EU is constantly drip, drip, dripping the narrative that we should be obligated. Solidarity brother. We have no obligation, I get why we helped Ireland, but does that mean we won't repeat that precedent with another country? And what of the British (and other sensible, non-EUrozone, nation's) money, used to bail out Greece (against our wishes) but guaranteed by EUrozone countries. What happens should a domino effect occur and more than one country go belly up? And that non-Eurozone money can't be repaid?

you could do all of those before the EU. You state 'Europe' not all of Europe is in the EU, so surely the EU is irrelevant. We trade with the world quite easily. Most are not in the EU. Kids? Behave. Peace? :rofl: Don't believe the EU hype.
Will a UK citizen be able to live in one EU country, and work over the border in another, in 2020?

As for trade, genuine frictionless trade is difficult to achieve. I worked 10 years in a commodity trading company , specializing in imports / exports. The documentation/ time / cost of Third country business vs EU business was considerable.

You trade with the world ‘quite easily’ but at the same time need to throw off the shackles of the EU? Which is it?

Don’t believe the ‘**** business ‘ hype

All the first lot you could already do...

Peace?
I didn’t realise it was the EU army that kept the peace in Europe for 75 years, not NATO.
NATO was an alliance vs an external threat, the ECSC was conceived to make another (Western) European conflict inconceivable by economic means.

Will a UK citizen be able to live in one EU country, and work over the border in another, in 2020?
no idea. But given that I had family members living in Europe before all this EU pish. Including a Brit married to an Austrian living in France.

You trade with the world ‘quite easily’ but at the same time need to throw off the shackles of the EU? Which is it?
both. Trade with the world easily, as we do, and f*ck off the EU.

Britain was ‘established’ in 43AD?
Is that more EU historical revisionism?
No point in asking Bagoshite a question, he's too busy with his head dobber to answer. The broken brained fool.

You mean the CAAC are a bunch of crooked shysters and everyone just holds their nose and hopes the worst excesses get caught down thx line.

Abd of course, yiur usueal EASA/ECJ wibble. If we ‘respect’ The determinations of the FAA and the US Supreme Court, (funny old thing, most democracies respect the jurisprudence if other democracies courts), are we ruled by the USSC?
You know, if you look up the phrase "old man shouts at clouds" in a thesaurus there's a little picture of you under the heading. I know modern life is scary and all and there's all these things you don't understand and refuse to learn about as that would mean accepting you're not as young as you used to be and you've got to keep learining to keep up with things and prices have gone up and there's all these young people out there who are different to what you remember and the musics weird and the tellys not what it used to be and ....

Fortunately though people who do this for a living generally know what they're doing and loss rates continue their downward trend.

As to your second point, you're right. Quite why many Brexiters have an issue with the ECJ as the ultimate body for EASA disputes is beyond me, it is not a loss of sovereignty to accept that. So I'm glad you agree with me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 253
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464