Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Anyone explained what, specifically, they love about the EU yet? Or why exactly they voted Remain?

Thought not.

I’ll pop back in another 1000+ pages of vague ‘the EU is utopia’ nonsense...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah, Navy badge so probably @Guns! Must have flown back from Canada to protest about something that is no longer and of his business!
Wrong my pension and my family are very much tied to this **** up

Wrong my pension and my family are very much tied to this **** up
Care to explain, with facts, the ‘**** up’?

Your pension will be fine, less the normal fluctuations of business.

Not sure why you think your family are tied to anything. Unless they’re going to be executed on leaving.

You’re hysterical. Get a ******* grip.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Care to explain, with facts, the ‘**** up’?

Your pension will be fine, less the normal fluctuations of business.

Not sure why you think your family are tied to anything. Unless they’re going to be executed on leaving.

You’re hysterical. Get a ******* grip.
From my viewpoint the UK has gone from a stable trading nation with globalist outlooks to an inward looking soon to be fucked minor nation. The only reason BREXIT is not number one problem in the world is Trump is an bigger **** up

Anyone explained what, specifically, they love about the EU yet? Or why exactly they voted Remain?

Thought not.

I’ll pop back in another 1000+ pages of vague ‘the EU is utopia’ nonsense...
Work, live, travel, study, buy, sell - anywhere in Europe?

Ease of trade?

Pass on the same opportunities I have had to my children?

Peace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my viewpoint the UK has gone from a stable trading nation with globalist outlooks to an inward looking soon to be fucked minor nation.
And what leads you to this viewpoint? The above is just emotional twaddle, possibly virtue signaling, what actual facts lead you to this point? Direct to the point or round aboot will suffice.

Even a cursory glance at history shows that many times the political class have blamed their own failures on foreigners.

This time is no different.

That leave folk are blind to this is disappointing.

It's the easiest thing in the world to simply blame everything on foreigners.

All you need is demagogue and a populist message
Yes. It is all us, the Leavers, faults.

We should worked harder and made our politicians build more houses, schools, roads, hospitals and customs' sheds for the 8,000,000 foreigners already here that get mandated and legally enforced preferential treatment for public services.

We should have refused to accept any pay rises and improvement in working terms and conditions; we should have told the government that our N.I. payments should not be used for the native tax payers' benefit but solely for all the people who have moved to these shores, who have never nor their antecedents ever paid a single penny into the system; we should have simply accepted that 8 million foreigners moving here would not affect the natives' wages rates and aspirations; what will we do now there's a chance to get rid of 3,000,000 of "them".

Yes. It is the Leavers' faults that the Remainers have accepted lock, stock and the smoking barrel the lie of multi-culturalism.... Yes, do go on.... and give your head another wobble.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 54
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22