Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
There are only two kinds of people still backing Brexit - those who were conned but whose own self esteem won't allow them to admit it, even to themselves, and those who were in on the con and perpetuate it. /1

Written on a subway wall, if not now, soon.
I wonder what tomorrow morning will bring

Oh look DFDS Liam’s Fox accepts an extension of the transition period.

There’s a cunning plan here.

Not really. Have you seen how much we pay in to the EU?

Not to mention bail outs come the next recession.
Yes really, I've just read it today. HTH.

Her and her backers were but one manifestation of my second observation.
And it's but one observation of bad government, driven by 30% of the Tory party.

Millers case, was/is an attempt by Soros and Blair to try and overcome a democratic referendum result.
It wasn't. It made the government pay due regard to parliament. HTH.

There are only three kinds of people still backing Brexit - those who were conned but whose own self esteem won't allow them to admit it, even to themselves, and those who were in on the con and perpetuate it. And those who believe the U.K. is better of if the EU
What’s you’re take on those who voted remain?

It's a work in progress and always has been. Sticking your fingers in your ears, your head in the sand and going la la la will not make the slightest bit of difference.

I'll temper that comment by saying, yet again, that the Brexit vote could, given a fair wind, be a catalyst for change, but that still needs the UK with a contribution to make. This sort of stuff does not come free of charge, it has to be earned and requires trust and compromise.

If you still fail to understand that, then you deserve all the crap coming our way.
we'll park what I may or may not understand, for a minute. I get that the EU is a work in progress but their work tends to be slow and in the wrong direction. Further more we trusted them and compromised by giving up some of our rebate (the cynic in me says we were buying something for Blair) in return for.... F*ck all. I hoped that our disgruntlement would trigger change, both during the negotiations and post referendum. Not the EU flinging themselves, prostrate, before us. Just a really hard look at themselves and some improvement. It didn't happen. Even during the Brexit negotiations, now, they're not getting it. Despite the litany of disasters lapping their gunwales. Now then, let's move to your EUro-scepticism. What makes you sceptical of the EU, and why do you feel you can bury your own head
hiding from your own misgivings?

It wasn't. It made the government pay due regard to parliament. HTH.
millers links to Soros are well documented. Soros has been her main financial backer.

HMG has been offering referendums in EUROPE since Blair but failing to deliver them. As with every other referendum that doesn’t give the required response, the EU and it’s supporters try to overturn them. Normally by calling for another referendum until the desired result is achieved and by using legal wranglings and red tape.

We were told in the run up to the referendum to vote remain as it was the money men who wanted us to leave. We voted to leave and then discover it’s the money men who are desperate to keep us in.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah, Navy badge so probably @Guns! Must have flown back from Canada to protest about something that is no longer and of his business!
Wrong my pension and my family are very much tied to this **** up

Wrong my pension and my family are very much tied to this **** up
Care to explain, with facts, the ‘**** up’?

Your pension will be fine, less the normal fluctuations of business.

Not sure why you think your family are tied to anything. Unless they’re going to be executed on leaving.

You’re hysterical. Get a ******* grip.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Care to explain, with facts, the ‘**** up’?

Your pension will be fine, less the normal fluctuations of business.

Not sure why you think your family are tied to anything. Unless they’re going to be executed on leaving.

You’re hysterical. Get a ******* grip.
From my viewpoint the UK has gone from a stable trading nation with globalist outlooks to an inward looking soon to be fucked minor nation. The only reason BREXIT is not number one problem in the world is Trump is an bigger **** up

Anyone explained what, specifically, they love about the EU yet? Or why exactly they voted Remain?

Thought not.

I’ll pop back in another 1000+ pages of vague ‘the EU is utopia’ nonsense...
Work, live, travel, study, buy, sell - anywhere in Europe?

Ease of trade?

Pass on the same opportunities I have had to my children?

Peace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 252
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464