Brexit Phase Two - Trade

D

Deleted 154930

We should start collecting all the excess C02 from Remainer whingers, to boost our beer industry. Then for once they can contribute to the Queen and nation, they supposedly swore allegiance to.

I understand why you voted remaIN, I understand.

But I want you to understand, really understand your mindset and how it is damaging you.

It's time to...
]
Sunday's double Cillit isn't it?

We should start collecting all the excess C02 from Remainer whingers, to boost our beer industry. Then for once they can contribute to the Queen and nation, they supposedly swore allegiance to.

I have a 3 year supply of carbon dioxide for my beer and besides, if push comes to shove, I'll allow it to gas itself up.

And all the methane from the bullshit you've spouted under this user name in the last two months would keep the alternative fuel industry going for years.

Is there anything good about brexit? Is all this sh-t worth it? Why does anyone with a grasp on reality want this bunch of cretins that call themselves a government to have the power to ruin our future? Why do some people wave union jacks? Very strange!

D

Deleted 154930

Is there anything good about brexit? Is all this sh-t worth it? Why does anyone with a grasp on reality want this bunch of cretins that call themselves a government to have the power to ruin our future? Why do some people wave union jacks? Very strange!
In conclusion; That's it no more debate, not worth it, I am right why won't everbody see what I see, my future, I hate my country... Will somebody get me some more juice and pop on the night garden on my telly.

Ford Europe managed separately from Ford US. Turkey has a trade deal with the EU which is a customs union and is (in)famously an aspirant member...Rules of Origin still apply

We could have that kind of deal....but we've excluded ourselves. Tariffs it will be in the event of a No Deal.
Only for tax purposes so that one trades off the other.