Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Is there anything good about brexit? Is all this sh-t worth it? Why does anyone with a grasp on reality want this bunch of cretins that call themselves a government to have the power to ruin our future? Why do some people wave union jacks? Very strange!

D

Deleted 154930

Is there anything good about brexit? Is all this sh-t worth it? Why does anyone with a grasp on reality want this bunch of cretins that call themselves a government to have the power to ruin our future? Why do some people wave union jacks? Very strange!
In conclusion; That's it no more debate, not worth it, I am right why won't everbody see what I see, my future, I hate my country... Will somebody get me some more juice and pop on the night garden on my telly.

Ford Europe managed separately from Ford US. Turkey has a trade deal with the EU which is a customs union and is (in)famously an aspirant member...Rules of Origin still apply

We could have that kind of deal....but we've excluded ourselves. Tariffs it will be in the event of a No Deal.
Only for tax purposes so that one trades off the other.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don’t bite remember being referred to as a little Englaender is an insult to which there is no response. We were trading globally centuries ago. Others are just catching up.
My response to being classed as English is that given to BL :threaten:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How well do you reckon HMG is negotiating this rather obvious cake and arrse party?
As they are up against The Man Who Says "No" as well as being hamstrung by British MPs acting in the interests of a foreign body I think she is doing very well.

How is , sorry who is leading the Remain camp? Certainly not Corbyn who was conveniently out of the country during yesterday's march in London..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Only if the environment is a feasible one.
Strange, but business often makes feasibility/viability, it does not necessarily wait for it to be handed to them on a plate. If there is money to be made, then in they will go - as well ye ken.

As they are up against The Man Who Says "No" as well as being hamstrung by British MPs acting in the interests of a foreign body I think she is doing very well.

How is , sorry who is leading the Remain camp? Certainly not Corbyn who was conveniently out of the country during yesterday's march in London..
PMTM is doing very well in preventing a Tory civil war, I agree, though failing to actually get anywhere with the question in hand..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not at all. it seems you've not been paying attention.
Well I have and, despite repeated requests, have still to hear from Remainers what benefits we would have by going back in to the EU. Care to enlighten us?