Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Apart from the fact that our WTO schedules haven't been agreed yet, Japan and Korea have already said that they're unlikely to accept a straight transfer of the EU trade deal without renegotiation, you're spot on....

Japan has been among the most vocally negative about Brexit and explicitly said it would prioritise the EU for trade deals over Britain.

And

As with the other countries in a similar situation, this will not be straightforward – but British business have notably raised concerns that South Korea in particular will ask for concessions and favourable terms from the UK to keep continuity

Are countries really 'queuing up for trade deals' with Brexit Britain?

Lots more in the link.
They are just angling. Japan wont be interested in the EU once the bottom line starts getting affected. Nor will SK.

Excellent. Well said.

Nothing to do with immigration, then?
It's sometimes better to watch people hang themselves with their own argument.

Gotta love people railing against accusations that they voted leave as a protest against immigration, going on to rant about immigration in the same post.

Almost as good as watching @Auld-Yin claim that leaving the EU has nothing to with trade in the thread that he started about future trade relations with the EU.

Has the insanity ratcheted up a notch around here, or is it just me?

Cute that the belters quote the Grauniad and Independent as source, without a hint of embarrassment.
Personally, I'd want to kill myself.

And most leavers don't have a problem with that. It was a remaIN myth that leavers were anti-immigration. We're just anti-uncontrolled, gang-f*ck immigration a la Anthony Blair et al in the Labour Party, and ever since.

If you have a skill we need, come on in. If you just want access to our welfare system... f*ck off.
Sure champ...the DM and Express have stopped their anti immigrant articles then?

Gotta love people railing against accusations that they voted leave as a protest against immigration, going on to rant about immigration in the same post.

Almost as good as watching @Auld-Yin claim that leaving the EU has nothing to with trade in the thread that he started about future trade relations with the EU.

It's just normal levels of barking at the moment. It will get worse as they're gradually and increasingly exposed to the cliff-edge.

Then it will be everyone else's fault, as usual.

It's just normal levels of barking at the moment. It will get worse as they're gradually and increasingly exposed to the cliff-edge.

Then it will be everyone else's fault, as usual.
But nothing to do with the economy, sovereignty, immigration or trade.

The economy - generally losers who can't compete with low skilled foreign labour who don't even speak English

Immigration - see above

Sovereignty - instant calls for the dismantling of the mother of parliaments for daring to try and oversee the process

Trade - **** trade ForSec 2018

Brexit the policy advanced by losers who can't make something of their lives and compete despite winning the lottery of life being born a citizen of a first world country, unlike 90% of the rest of humanity.

That page is effed up even for the DM, it killed my browsing. So...

'Subject to any transitional arrangement that may be contained in a possible withdrawal agreement, as of the withdrawal date, the EU rules in the field of recognition of professional qualifications no longer apply to the United Kingdom.'

We're leaving, haven't negotiated any reciprocal agreements so the EU rules don't apply to the UK? Is this another one of those areas we want to opt into when we leave?

Nope it's still there. If you dragged your lazy a*se to have a look.
Link doesn't work, at least I told you rather than leaving it five pages and asking for the link...who would do that?

That page is effed up even for the DM, it killed my browsing. So...

'Subject to any transitional arrangement that may be contained in a possible withdrawal agreement, as of the withdrawal date, the EU rules in the field of recognition of professional qualifications no longer apply to the United Kingdom.'

We're leaving, haven't negotiated any reciprocal agreements so the EU rules don't apply to the UK? Is this another one of those areas we want to opt into when we leave?

Probably, then there's aerospace, chemical, auto, pharmaceutical, aviation, nuclear and holidays.

Obviously Davis has got this all squared away in secret.

The Brexit vote? In some circles yes, in most others no.

It's just moron remainers who are pushing the 'xenophobe' narrative to make up for the fact they were so out of touch with what was going on in their country and were throwing a tantrum because they lost...

Immigration is just bringing in what you require. We may need important skills, we may bring in folk to train in medical skills and send them back home to help their own countries.

We don't need uncontrolled movement of economic migrants.

If people had spotted that a little earlier, instead of screaming 'wacist, wacist' every time it was brought up we may well have avoided Brexit. Thankfully we didn't.
No matter how long your posts you can't escape this.
wordcloud_leave-1024x575.png

Nor that both Leave campaigns focused on immigration, telling huge whoppers to scare the hard of thinking and easily frit...

"Whoooo...Turkey...whoooo.....bogeyman"

They are just angling. Japan wont be interested in the EU once the bottom line starts getting affected. Nor will SK.
Is this another one of your clever jokes I don't get? Or, as is more likely, proven that you are totally without a Scooby?

Is this another one of your clever jokes I don't get? Or, as is more likely, proven that you are totally without a Scooby?

Come now. The world needs the English more than the English need the world.

It's obvious, innit?

Cute that the belters quote the Grauniad and Independent as source, without a hint of embarrassment.
Personally, I'd want to kill myself.
Said the man posting pics from a site that is likely to be fined shortly for cheating and whose main backer was/is far too close to a hostile power.

Go ahead with the last bit anyway, don't let us stop you. Good job you have me on ignore champ.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

I think it is hilarious the way you pick up on another poster's comment then use it as though it had come from your tiny brain(cell).

Brexit is purely about leaving the EU. Trade, security, policing customs whatever is just a consequence, not the action. Get used to being a non EU citizen.

And try to come up with something original instead of plagiarising other people's comments. You belmer!