Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You four social inadequates in the remain glee club are leaving it all a bit late.
You really shouldn't be pissballing about on here, you should have already reached Whitehall by now!
That means actually leaving the house and interacting with humans!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bless you Auld Yin, your inability to comprehend complexity remains the best hope for a sensible Brexit and for that we thank you ^^
You're very welcome.

In fact if it wasn't for the EU and Remainers making this as complicated as possible then we would be well on the way to an agreement by now! Most of the complexity is invented/inflated or just not there.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think we should inaugurate a SPOTY hall of fame, with @Baglock as the first inductee.

Such selfless dedication to being a campanology terminus of epic proportions surely deserves more recognition than a mere annual award.

Wordsmith :smile:
Baglock, the Baldrick of Arrse!

Spendid.

Why do you think Switzerland isn't in the EU?

Or Norway.
Norway has oil.

Switzerland is wealthy and prefers bilateral deals that don’t give up too much sovereignty. It has consistently voted against actual membership (knowing it will be a net contributor) whilst joining many of the institutions. A half-way position that works for the Swiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted 154930

Remainers never talk about past EU transgressions.
Remainers never talk about the present and chaos caused by EU policy.
Remainers never talk about the future of the EU, based on the commissions own direction.
Remainers never talk about democracy.
Remainers never talk about there ability or articulate a cogent argument for why we should belong to the EU.
Remainers having lost the referendum, offer no help and keep shouting "you voted for it, you own it".
Remainers are constantly on alert for the any negative issue they can blow out of context.
Remainers are actually the EUs own useful idiots.

The worst transgression of all for me, is despite all the bile dished out towards there fellow citizens, who voted brexit, how bloody thin skinned are they ?? they act like a child and they amusingly start shouting obscenities or put downs, total hypocrites the lot of them.

EXPORTS not sales

Slight difference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you read the report?

Its quite clear, Deloitte's reckon that european manufactured cars will lose 650,000 car sales per year after Brexit with no trade deal.

That is sales, not just exports. Mercedes think they will lose an entire manufacturing plant but I doubt you will find reference to that online.

Last edited:
Switzerland is wealthy and prefers bilateral deals that don’t give up too much sovereignty. It has consistently voted against actual membership (knowing it will be a net contributor) whilst joining many of the institutions. A half-way position that works for the Swiss.

Sovereignty is the stuff of evil incarnate. It is written by the EU and remaIN. So halfway positions aren't all bad I take it? Nor bilateral deals with a small country.

Or is it just the British you despise. No 'best fit' for us, because it would upset your jetset EUropean lifestyle no doubt.

We can certainly see some hysteria, hyperbole and frenzied activity. Can you guess which side it's from?
If you like, I could point it out whenever I see it.

Not that the Leave side is blameless but this morning I've seen 'treason', 'traitors' and various posts that match your description from the Remain side.

I was actually thinking that the Remain side was leading in those stakes this morning, though both sides are culpable. Bearing in mind that I don't care either way and am looking at this with a neutral eye.

Some posters have it as their 'style', which is entirely their prerogative but to me, these posts lack merit.

There's often good posts on either side as well as some reasonable overviews, such that I've questioned my vote. But given the reasoning for it, I've yet to be persuaded that I voted wrongly.

Not at all, leaving the EUmeans leaving the EU. Trade is a political add on thast unfortunately is being royally fvcked up by both Westmionster and Brussels.

The title of this thread is indeed Brexit Phase Two - Trade; nobody voted for Brexit as it is just a made up word. We did vote to leave the EU though. Trade has nothing to do with leaving, it is do with the manner of leaving. Obviously the typical Remainiac lack of comprehension has struck with you once again.
You accuse others of 'lack of comprehension' in a post in which you state 'leaving has nothing to do with trade'?

You also have quite the victim mentality. Are you a Auld-Yin sock?
I do? Tell me, SPOTY, how do you work that out? Anyhoo, everyone knows your sock situation, and what you're full of. Are you Clip or Clop? I suppose your friends, (Giggle) call you Clop, it's quicker to say than Clopper.

Which of these fat knackers posts on here?
navy.JPG