Brexit Phase Two - Trade

EXPORTS not sales

Slight difference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you read the report?

Its quite clear, Deloitte's reckon that european manufactured cars will lose 650,000 car sales per year after Brexit with no trade deal.

That is sales, not just exports. Mercedes think they will lose an entire manufacturing plant but I doubt you will find reference to that online.

Last edited:
Switzerland is wealthy and prefers bilateral deals that don’t give up too much sovereignty. It has consistently voted against actual membership (knowing it will be a net contributor) whilst joining many of the institutions. A half-way position that works for the Swiss.

Sovereignty is the stuff of evil incarnate. It is written by the EU and remaIN. So halfway positions aren't all bad I take it? Nor bilateral deals with a small country.

Or is it just the British you despise. No 'best fit' for us, because it would upset your jetset EUropean lifestyle no doubt.

We can certainly see some hysteria, hyperbole and frenzied activity. Can you guess which side it's from?
If you like, I could point it out whenever I see it.

Not that the Leave side is blameless but this morning I've seen 'treason', 'traitors' and various posts that match your description from the Remain side.

I was actually thinking that the Remain side was leading in those stakes this morning, though both sides are culpable. Bearing in mind that I don't care either way and am looking at this with a neutral eye.

Some posters have it as their 'style', which is entirely their prerogative but to me, these posts lack merit.

There's often good posts on either side as well as some reasonable overviews, such that I've questioned my vote. But given the reasoning for it, I've yet to be persuaded that I voted wrongly.

Not at all, leaving the EUmeans leaving the EU. Trade is a political add on thast unfortunately is being royally fvcked up by both Westmionster and Brussels.

The title of this thread is indeed Brexit Phase Two - Trade; nobody voted for Brexit as it is just a made up word. We did vote to leave the EU though. Trade has nothing to do with leaving, it is do with the manner of leaving. Obviously the typical Remainiac lack of comprehension has struck with you once again.
You accuse others of 'lack of comprehension' in a post in which you state 'leaving has nothing to do with trade'?

You also have quite the victim mentality. Are you a Auld-Yin sock?
I do? Tell me, SPOTY, how do you work that out? Anyhoo, everyone knows your sock situation, and what you're full of. Are you Clip or Clop? I suppose your friends, (Giggle) call you Clop, it's quicker to say than Clopper.

Which of these fat knackers posts on here?
navy.JPG

I do? Tell me, SPOTY, how do you work that out? Anyhoo, everyone knows your sock situation, and what you're full of. Are you Clip or Clop? I suppose your friends, (Giggle) call you Clop, it's quicker to say than Clopper.
On here at least, you seem to play around with similar sounding words a lot. That's an early symptom of dementia. Is everything ok?

Is taking a degree in modern languages more or less useful than an OU BA Open?
Every post you scribble reinforces the fact that you've taken too many blows to the head. Loser.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 252
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464