Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Just watching BBC Parliament who have the re run of the Referendum coverage. Well worth watching again just for some of the absence of neck demonstrated in the interviews of talking heads.
I might be unpleasant watching for some posters.....o_O

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yes, I’m sure the rest of the world will be falling over themselves to do business with U.K. PLC.

After all, our leading Brexiteers have a jolly sharp handle on business, don’t they? ^^

View attachment 339310
But he is correct. The vote was to leave the EU, not faff about on trade deals etc. Business did not vote for brexit because business does not have a vote in a democratic society.

Project Fear seems to be losing its impact!

If airbus f*ck off, does that mean we can set up a company producing KC-130Js and C-17s under licence for the RAF?

We'd need a desk in that company to sell of the sh*t Airbus A400Ms...
Your defence procurement, industrial strategy and contract management knowledge matches that of WordMangler and your own constitutional knowledge.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The good thing, as far a business goes, if a plane built in China goes down then the Chinese enquiry consists of a 9mm for some poor sod.

Do you mean read the post again through the Shittinginabaglock kaleidoscope?

You contradict yourself at every turn.

A decade long stay of execution?

We could delay the inevitable, but it isn't inevitable if we're in the CU / SM, when economics will prevail, or perhaps they won't because of politics?

Is moving production out of the UK a 'God given opportunity to steal some top class industry' or not?

You say it is if it goes to EU, but isn't if it goes to China.

Make your mind up.
No contradiction Dan. You are simply failing to understand.

You're talking shite. Read again and understand

So you approve of fraud and corruption?
No.

It's standard across the industry.

When the usual fools start attacking Bombardier Boeing and COMAC for the same practices, then I'll look at their posts as representative of the whole picture

Some quality Paddy Pants down statements now on the BBC Parl rebroadcast......what a guy.

If airbus f*ck off, does that mean we can set up a company producing KC-130Js and C-17s under licence for the RAF?

We'd need a desk in that company to sell of the sh*t Airbus A400Ms...
Who is setting up this company and where is the investment coming from?

Crash out of EASA and we'll not be ITAR compliant, so it's a non starter

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Hard fought opt ins which have cost us in other areas, i.e. increased loss of sovereignty and reductions in the rebate. Also it seems you seem to be saying that our 'elite' politicians could run rings round the EU but could not even take the majority of their countrymen and women with them!

On top of your increasingly hysterical and ad hom posts to start swearing shows you are feeling the pressure and starting to acknowledge that you have lost the argument.

Pity really to see your standards drop so.
Tell us just once, our loss in sovereignty. How have the eu directly interfered in our social and foreign political process.
How has their involvement stopped anything we wanted to do. We've had over two years of this pish and not one single example.

It's not hysterical, you trot this garbage out time and time again. Recycled poo from one source which is getting so embarrassed at its editors bile that he's been kicked upstairs.

Standards dropping? Like your grip on reality and appreciation of what's happening out there.
Two years of no movement (unless you count backwards) even the most myopic can see what this is turning into.

The morning after the referendum I described it as a Pyrrhic victory, two years on and even I didn't think it was going to be this bad.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Leaving the EU involves trade.

You should know this, you put it in the thread title. ^^
Not at all, leaving the EUmeans leaving the EU. Trade is a political add on thast unfortunately is being royally fvcked up by both Westmionster and Brussels.

The title of this thread is indeed Brexit Phase Two - Trade; nobody voted for Brexit as it is just a made up word. We did vote to leave the EU though. Trade has nothing to do with leaving, it is do with the manner of leaving. Obviously the typical Remainiac lack of comprehension has struck with you once again.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who is setting up this company and where is the investment coming from?

Crash out of EASA and we'll not be ITAR compliant, so it's a non starter
@Higgs Bosun will probably invest as he/she has to recoup the 20% lost after the referendum!

Attacking the supporter of 100k skilled jobs which engages in standard industry practices.

Traitorous in my view
Worth remembering, there was/is a portion of leave voters who are also the have nots, and voted leave out of spite; so perversely, they are happy that Brexit leads to people losing their livelihoods.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470