Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We had practically frictionless trade and lots of hard-fought for opt-outs. Now, in order to avoid this self-inflicted shot in the foot, HMG is struggling to negotiate lots of necessary opt-ins, many of which will necessitate erasing PMTM's self-imposed red lines.

It's insanity personified. 'Bog roll Brexit' indeed, 'cause it's shite.
Hard fought opt ins which have cost us in other areas, i.e. increased loss of sovereignty and reductions in the rebate. Also it seems you seem to be saying that our 'elite' politicians could run rings round the EU but could not even take the majority of their countrymen and women with them!

On top of your increasingly hysterical and ad hom posts to start swearing shows you are feeling the pressure and starting to acknowledge that you have lost the argument.

Pity really to see your standards drop so.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Times change. You can remain stuck in 2016 if you like but don't be surprised if the world passes you by.
I would contend it is Remainers that are stuck in 2016 trying to continually refight the referendum instead of acknowlefhing they lost and moving on to try and get the best deal for the UK.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I would contend it is Remainers that are stuck in 2016 trying to continually refight the referendum instead of acknowlefhing they lost and moving on to try and get the best deal for the UK.

Maybe we should, we’d certainly make a better job of it than the current shower of useless bastards.
You think this is actually going well?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You have truly parted company with reality. I don't love the EU, I love having a job that pays my mortgage. I am currently faced with the possibility that a bunch of retards who think it's the 18th century will force through a Brexit deal that will wipe out the industry I work in. Are you truly so broken brained you think I and everyone else affected will just accept that? Doubly so when the Brexit promised to people who voted for it included precisely zero job losses?

Or are you just too weak to accept that the Tory fix is in, Brexit in any meaningful sense is dead and you've been played for a mug?
You are saying that people should have voted Remain just to pay your mortgage? Get real! You are starting to sound like Higgs Boson who moaned about losing 20% of his portfolio a week or so after the referendum.

The country is not run on your bank account's status. BTW there are plenty of jobs in fruit picking do you shouldn't starve!

You are saying that people should have voted Remain just to pay your mortgage? Get real! You are starting to sound like Higgs Boson who moaned about losing 20% of his portfolio a week or so after the referendum.

The country is not run on your bank account's status. BTW there are plenty of jobs in fruit picking do you shouldn't starve!
If he’s any good his skills will be transferable.if not to Toulouse or Shanghai then other engineering, though as you say there is allways agriculture

Skilled professionals who pay taxes from the higher bands will follow the work.

Manufacturing towns like Broughton and Sunderland will resemble the old mining towns once they went to the wall, on our current course.

Still Army recruitment might pick up

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Skilled professionals who pay taxes from the higher bands will follow the work.

Manufacturing towns like Broughton and Sunderland will resemble the old mining towns once they went to the wall, on our current course.

Still Army recruitment might pick up
That's it! You're learning. Look for the positives in any situation, 'cos you are positively leaving the EU - deal or no deal!

Indyp.JPG

That's it! You're learning. Look for the positives in any situation, 'cos you are positively leaving the EU - deal or no deal!
you're in a ream world.
@Baglock was being ironic.

first the governement has ben suggesting that the UK Military will no longer be tier 1 and will be cut back not expanded.

second the Army COSTS the UK Money whereas Airbus generates it.

So your "positive" will mean increased taxes and less trade.

I really can't understand why, given the expose that followed the referendum of what the EU really think of us and whst the are threatening to do, why would anyone even contempkate renaining tied to this bunch of fascist lunatics.

Which the EU will be happy to enable.

It's a god given chance to steal som top class industry
You have to question why Airbus isn't being relocated to an EU country in order to maintain all the SM and CU advantages.

Lower costs in China are a short term gain.

But, it's a God given chance to steal some top class industry.

Nope they'll be catapulted around at the speed of Sound.

When spain covets something we get an inquisition
When Germany covets something we tend to have war
You're a not very sophisticated bot aren't you Leo?

Latest Threads