Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Ouch, who threw there baby rattle, who knew babies had such a throw.
If I ever throw my rattle you'll know about it champ. I'd also give up posting. All you do is post rhetoric, vague dreams and assertions absent evidence. You get the attention you deserve.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Permanently, in some respect or other. Need to be on a soup/sloppy diet for the foreseeable.
It’s a good thing chicken soup tastes so good. Sleep, chicken soup,and Jelly beans are my weapons of choice. ( morphine, co codamol and becks or from tomorrow Pilsner urquell helps too)
Take care.

D

Deleted 154930

If I ever throw my rattle you'll know about it champ. I'd also give up posting. All you do is post rhetoric, vague dreams and assertions absent evidence. You get the attention you deserve.
coming out of the cot swinging your toy hammer.. Then switching immediately to your plato, or at least random slights

it's what remaINers think matters to Beleavers. You've heard of men from mars, women from Venus? Well beleavers are different to remaINers... And better.
(Cillit)Bang good.

Exactly. There are posters on here who are actually pleased at seeing this type of news. Anything that is pro EU and anti UK is fine by them, despite any protestations we get that they only have Britain's best interests at heart. Aye right - EU for ever is their catchword.
No-one's pleased about it you dribbling old fool, this is people's jobs and families and pensions we're talking about here. You were told this would happen but because you're too thick to understand the 21st century you dismissed all this as Project Fear. Well, now it's reality.

Oh, and get ready to hear the phrase "you voted for this" rather a lot too.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit more on that Airbus thing...John O'Neill from Unipart saying that the UK motor industry would find it very difficult to survive in the long term.

I hate to be a bit Captain Obvious here, but isn’t it a bit ******* late?
Where were they when all the common sense heads were doing their, it’s a stupid idea vote no.

People no doubt saying it wasn’t properly explained, there were a lot of lies and it was complicated.
There was nothing complicated about it.

Who was for it Johnson, Gove, farage and assorted UKIP,*********
Who was for it, even with Osborne and Cameron it was a no brainer.

coming out of the cot swinging your toy hammer.. Then switching immediately to your plato, or at least random slights
You're still full of it. Nothing coherent to offer at all. Not a sausage. Nada. Nowt.

You've been talking bollocks every time you've posted that. You still are. The Single Market is a result of UK influence, Thatcher's greatest achievement arguably. Would be the FI but poor government led to it happening.

Here's what having no influence leads to:

Why did UK lose its UN court seat?
that doesn't mean too much. Five seats and
over 100 countries in the world. Change is good. Besides, we're still on the security council.

D

Deleted 154930

Not very keen on democracy then.
You remainers seem to be getting in a frightful bate the last couple of days. I forecast a few aneurisms.
They have lost the plot and actually want to do harm to the country, to prove they were right all along. Its a common psychopathy.

Not very keen on democracy then.
You remainers seem to be getting in a frightful bate the last couple of days. I forecast a few aneurisms.
So do I. Once the realisation hits.

I hate to be a bit Captain Obvious here, but isn’t it a bit ******* late?
Where were they when all the common sense heads were doing their, it’s a stupid idea vote no.

People no doubt saying it wasn’t properly explained, there were a lot of lies and it was complicated.
There was nothing complicated about it.

Who was for it Johnson, Gove, farage and assorted UKIP,*********
Who was for it, even with Osborne and Cameron it was a no brainer.
If you read the article it gives a sense of it, others have mentioned the reasons. They didn't want to seem political and don't like unsettling the workforce.

Your problem is you keep equating the British Government, with people who support Brexit. I haven't seen much evidence that the British Government actually believes in brexit, as voted for. Most brexit people, think she is weak and allowed the EU to treat this nation as a colony would be treated, by a great power.

Government is mostly on your side, but have to be careful about showing it, or the tories are finished. I find it genuinely weird, that remainers don't give May more support and undermine her. As, she is trying to stitch together a compromise, that gives everyone something, but at the end of the day we will be politically out, but economically still locked in, whatever the mirage of wording will say.
We'll be economically locked in as the government has failed to put in place measures to allow anything else. I've been saying this for a while now, normally I get told it's not true but it's funny how the mood has changed now.

Thing is, Brexit as voted for was the work of a decade. You can't unravel 40 years of integration in a couple of years. But strangely enough what I don't see is much criticism of the people who promised a Brexit that couldn't be delivered. Just criticism of those who've said all along it couldn't be.

No-one's pleased about it you dribbling old fool, this is people's jobs and families and pensions we're talking about here. You were told this would happen but because you're too thick to understand the 21st century you dismissed all this as Project Fear. Well, now it's reality.

Oh, and get ready to hear the phrase "you voted for this" rather a lot too.
would you be saying all this when the EU went for a Burton and took peoples jobs ad pensions? Or will it be some nonsense about bankers/manufacturers/etc. We get it. You love the EU. But you can't tell us it's flawless or it's going to be brilliant for the UK.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 252
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464