Brexit Phase Two - Trade

for all your bluster the only difference between Irish and British referendums is facile comments from yourself.
"The only difference"?.....Now you're just getting testy for no reason. Not our fault no Ukgov will "give" you a referendum on anything important ever again...:-(

Is this the same Airbus that illegally received $22Bn of EU subsidy and is part owned by French/Spanish/German governments?

WTO says EU illegally subsidised Airbus

They sound pretty impartial to me!

Edit to Add: Airbus CEO, Tom Enders, works for the EU Commission on the side currently, used to work for the German Government and has always been very much pro-EU. He is also standing down in 2019 as CEO due to corruption proceedings.

Since 2015, he has been serving as a member of the European Commission’s High-level Group of Personalities on Defence Research
I wonder why the threats are coming.......

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And the other partly to blame party.............?
Not Brexit per se as this comment states "It stems from a marked downturn in orders in the home market, including Transport for London, where customers are seemingly unnerved at the prospect of making decisions on large capital expenditure and are adopting a "wait and see" stance until after the UK leaves the EU market."

"The only difference"?.....Now you're just getting testy for no reason. Not our fault no Ukgov will "give" you a referendum on anything important ever again...:-(
I blame our education system.

It seems that critical thinking skills are deficient in at least half the population

Is this the same Airbus that illegally received $22Bn of EU subsidy and is part owned by French/Spanish/German governments?

What's your point?

Are you happy to see a company supporting over 100k jobs and putting£5 billion per year into the economy leave?

Check out the money Boeing gets from the American government...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not Brexit per se as this comment states "It stems from a marked downturn in orders in the home market, including Transport for London, where customers are seemingly unnerved at the prospect of making decisions on large capital expenditure and are adopting a "wait and see" stance until after the UK leaves the EU market."
So nothing to do with Brexit then, from that and the way things are going no one’s buying anything until at least 2022.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Edit to Add: Airbus CEO, Tom Enders, works for the EU Commission on the side currently, used to work for the German Government and has always been very much pro-EU. He is also standing down in 2019 as CEO due to corruption proceedings.

I wonder why the threats are coming.......
Bloody Europeans giving people money to keep British people in well paid jobs. I cant wait to be shot of them. That’ll teach them

You deserve every bit of stick coming to you.

You campaigned for the most damaging policy in most people's lifetimes.

All because you swallowed up the lies of newspaper non Dom billionaires and Russia colluding traitors.

You are actively hoping for the collapse of the European economy to prove yourself right.

I name you a treasonous worm.

Throbber
mllllaaaarrrrr. Go get him tigger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 341
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22