Brexit Phase Two - Trade

just remember that the UK customers are not moving. Apply this fact to the next emotional brain fart Team REMAIN try to 'bogeyman' you with.
Brexit was about making the easiest deals with the rest of the world?

Or Brexit was about producing everything at home?

Which unicorn are you backing today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gets the name of your country, Southern Ireland, perfectly correct as that is how we see you. How we, in the UK call your country is a matter for us, not you, so butt out. Remember we call Deutschland, Germany, and the Netherlands, Holland so you are not being picked on.

Get that Irish chip off your shoulder you Southern Irish wimp!
Your beginning to sound English ;)

He gets the name of your country, Southern Ireland, perfectly correct as that is how we see you. How we, in the UK call your country is a matter for us, not you, so butt out. Remember we call Deutschland, Germany, and the Netherlands, Holland so you are not being picked on.

Get that Irish chip off your shoulder you Southern Irish wimp!
Not really there is no country called "Southern Ireland"

Germany is the accepted anglified name of that country and Holland refers to the two most populous regions of the Netherlands, the Dutch also often refer to Holland rather than the Netherlands. HTH

why are you so thick? Anglo-Austrian head of a German business which is looking at the uncertainty of it's fourth largest global customer base... Regardless of his personal views, of course big business want things to stay the same. They don't get built on uncertainty.The customer base isn't moving btw. Jürgen Maier of Siemens: 'British productivity is catching Germany's' eta
Last line. It might have been when that article was posted over 4 years ago when we were top of the G7. Might have changed a bit since then.
Anyway, what news of Mafeking.

And I'm just off out. I shall leave you to waste yet another 18 hours of your life on a pointless social networking thread.
Get help, seriously, get help.

All the usual suspects in the media seem to be dragging up all the anti-brexit stories they can muster. One last push or are newspaper sales of anti-brexit organs nosediving now they realise they've finally lost ;).:cheers:
Said the guy who spammed the site with jobs in the US as a pro Brexit ploy.

So to summarize :

A: Airbus say that Airbus might have to reduce or pull out of UK because Brexit is a bit of a train wreck

B: These facts are project fear.

Does it feel better to dismiss facts thus? Like a comfort blanket of alternate reality?

as said above. If they are moving to China then this was merely a convenient time to bury bad news.

It's OK, if it all goes Pete Tong big style there's no problem, it will be the fault of those who voted remain "Because."

Last line. It might have been when that article was posted over 4 years ago when we were top of the G7. Might have changed a bit since then.
Anyway, what news of Mafeking.

And I'm just off out. I shall leave you to waste yet another 18 hours of your life on a pointless social networking thread.
Get help, seriously, get help.
Jürgen doesn't seem to be a vocal kind of chap on the EU.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not really there is no country called "Southern Ireland"

Germany is the accepted anglified name of that country and Holland refers to the two most populous regions of the Netherlands, the Dutch also often refer to Holland rather than the Netherlands. HTH
You say tomato I say tomateoh, let's call the whole thing off.

During my trips over the Irish canal it was always referred to as Southern Ireland, even though bits of it were north (west) of our location.

as said above. If they are moving to China then this was merely a convenient time to bury bad news.
They weren't. they need to build in China to get sales, as does Boeing. In the end, if they don't Chinese indigenous builds will do them over.

You're quoting meerkatz as someone who has a Scooby FFS, does that not indicate how low you've fallen?

from the Airbus article.
'We have sought to highlight our concerns over the past 12 months, without success.
[mischievous] I'm sure it sucks to be marginalised and not have your voice heard. At least you're not being accused of being nationalist, racist, xenophobic, et al whilst they're ignoring your legitimate concerns.[/mischievous]

During my trips over the Irish canal it was always referred to as Southern Ireland, even though bits of it were north (west) of our location.
How on earth can people call Brexiteers stupid xenophobes when we beacons of knowledge and tolerance like your good self A-Y?

Yeah... can't wait to fish the sea dry, go into recession and get rid of the immigrants.
Well OK I'll bite. The only immigrants the British want rid of is the English, That's why The government is allowing a prospective 3.3 Million to settle PLus their aged p's so that the aging population can be included in the squeals of the National Mortality Service and ultimately the English will either die or be squeezed out. Then the Europeans can vote us back into the Franconian led European Union.

Not really there are official names for countries, Southern Ireland aint one! And as you point out it would be a misnomer anyway seeing as the most northerly part of the island of Ireland is part of the Republic.

Cretins.
There, I uttered it.
I quite often utter it when I think of those who are frightened of the big world outside of their little bubbles.