Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yay, go Heineken. Saviours of Brexit.
At least you aren’t going back to the days of Skol and Double Diamond.
Or Harp!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Absolutely not, Mrs May getting her legislation through parliament so all is going well tvm.

I would contend it is your good self who is rattled and refusing to engage in areas where your argument is falling down.

What do you think will be the outcome on the Irish border issue?

The obvious answer to no hard border in NI and no difference between GB and NI is for the UK to stay in the SM and the CU.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The obvious answer to no hard border in NI and no difference between GB and NI is for the UK to stay in the SM and the CU.
Might be obvious to you, but I don't think that many people agree with the last part of your sentence. To be more accurate it just needs a full stop after the first use of NI then delete what follows.

Now that may be your "obvious solution" but does not answer the question I asked if you. But then again you don't do answering of questions, do you?

Might be obvious to you, but I don't think that many people agree with the last part of your sentence. To be more accurate it just needs a full stop after the first use of NI then delete what follows.

Now that may be your "obvious solution" but does not answer the question I asked if you. But then again you don't do answering of questions, do you?

I answered your question, it's just that you don't like it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I answered your question, it's just that you don't like it.
Comprehension slipping again? Must be age catching up on you.
I asked "What do you think will be the outcome on the Irish border issue?"

Not what you think some hypothetical solution/method will be but what will the result be. Outcome, not route map! Is that clear enough for you?

Not what you think some hypothetical solution/method will be but what will the result be. Outcome, not route map! Is that clear enough for you?

PMTM will pretend to leave the EU and the UK will remain a significant and aligned partner in the SM and the CU.

Either that or we are stuffed, old man.

Is that sufficient obfuscation and deflection for you?

You ask a question that can only let the responder give a hypothetical situation because nothing is set in stone and then criticise his reasoning as his comprehension slipping because you don't understand the situation?

Another one of your irony tar pits there...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PMTM will pretend to leave the EU and the UK will remain a significant and aligned partner in the SM and the CU.

Either that or we are stuffed, old man.

Is that sufficient obfuscation and deflection for you?
That's plenty. I'm just relieved that you are so wrong!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile....

Fresh alarm in Italy as apostles of 'Italexit' take control of parliament
Hard-line eurosceptics have swept all the key posts in the budget and finance committees of the Italian parliament, shattering the brief calm in the bond markets and guaranteeing a showdown with Brussels over spending rules.

The cohort of anti-euro legislators from the Five Star Movement and the ‘Italy First’ Lega party will have a powerful say of over fiscal policy and may make it almost impossible for technocrat ministers in the new Italian government to enforce the EU’s draconian ‘bail-in’ rules for banks.
I don't think Brussels is going to be happy - a too big to fail state is just about to tell Brussels to take their spending rules and put them where the sun don't shine.

I don't think the financial markets are going to be too happy either. Italian debt could spiralling out of control in 2 - 3 years.

Wordsmith

Meanwhile....

Fresh alarm in Italy as apostles of 'Italexit' take control of parliament

I don't think Brussels is going to be happy - a too big to fail state is just about to tell Brussels to take their spending rules and put them where the sun don't shine.

I don't think the financial markets are going to be too happy either. Italian debt could spiralling out of control in 2 - 3 years.

Wordsmith
let's see what happens next month. Poland warns proposed eurozone budget 'could be the END of the EU' Poland warns proposed eurozone budget 'could be the end of the EU' | Daily Mail Online meanwhile. Apparently the EU can do two speed membership...