Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the EU being EUish again .Brussels could force Britons to buy visas to travel in the EU http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5870055/Brussels-force-Britons-buy-visas-travel-EU.html I believe that we have kindly offered the EU a good deal on entry to our fair shores. Still, i'm sure that the EU has thought this through. Spain will be grateful I am sure. A chap called martin salmeyr seems to have thought this up, anyone know of him.
Salmeyr, the Eminence Grise of the EU Commission and currently lined up to take Juncker's job. Not too popular with several MS so that is not a given!

Salmeyr, the Eminence Grise of the EU Commission and currently lined up to take Juncker's job. Not too popular with several MS so that is not a given!
apparently the ec are preparing for hard brexit. Possibly because they have realised that they have pretty much guaranteed a hard brexit, by design or accident I can't say. What I can say though is 'game on'.herr selmayr is an interesting chap.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yay, go Heineken. Saviours of Brexit.
At least you aren’t going back to the days of Skol and Double Diamond.
Or Harp!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Absolutely not, Mrs May getting her legislation through parliament so all is going well tvm.

I would contend it is your good self who is rattled and refusing to engage in areas where your argument is falling down.

What do you think will be the outcome on the Irish border issue?

The obvious answer to no hard border in NI and no difference between GB and NI is for the UK to stay in the SM and the CU.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 54
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22