Brexit Phase Two - Trade

in terms of the desire for the old and bold to decease to swing the Brexit debate. It seems the NHS has been working on it for years-murderous bunch of.......
At least Hitler had the nerve to be public about Euthanasia. I don't think anyone needs to bother about dignitas- just find a like minded clinician.
Are you saying Harold Shipman was merely following orders?

It's cringe-worthy. I'm going to start apologising to Polish lorry drivers.
Don't, tell them to apply for the job.

"Knowing what time of day it is isn't mandatory but would be an advantage" does have a certain ring to it.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The pay isn't very good and it does look a bit of a challenge, but people can apply here.

Head of Airspace Strategy/Head of Aviation EU Exit Negotiations - Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK

I don't have the inside story on this one. Has HMG only just realised this is a requirement or have the old post holders sacked it?

A head of something. No experience.
Think of the memos, we aren't saying you'll be missed, but @Wordsmith your Brexit needs you.
Time to step up.

It does look as those who 'knew what they were voting' for are going to be rewarded with purgatory (or is that purge a tory?) and have been blessed with a most cunning zombie Prime Minister to deliver it for them.

Enjoy the roller-coaster.

D

Deleted 154930

simple sums for a leaver. 52% voted leave so they're not thickets. We'll assume 8% of remainers were just a bit misguided.
I know countless people who can't stand the EU, but voted remain. There reasoning was fear, or more particularly, project fear.
Despite the ridicule it did have an impact, just not enough of one to overturn the vast majority. One suspects, the establishment wish for a second referendum immediately afterwards, was eventually dropped, because somebody looked at the numbers and figured Graculus would drive more into the brexit camp.

I know countless people who can't stand the EU, but voted remain. There reasoning was fear, or more particularly, project fear.
Despite the ridicule it did have an impact, just not enough of one to overturn the vast majority. One suspects, the establishment wish for a second referendum immediately afterwards, was eventually dropped, because somebody looked at the numbers.

Amazing.

Or maybe, with just 9 months to go, someone has just realised it might be a good idea to put someone in charge of aviation strategy after Brexit. Doesn't matter who, head of Tesco, CEO of a widget making company........anyone to make it look like "something is being done".
Irregardless of warnings being issued by people who know nothing about running airlines, like Michael O'Leary and the actual head of the CAA (whatever is left of it).
Get @Tired_Tech to apply. He could get them painting Union Flags on the White Cliffs of Dover to point the aircraft somewhere within Britain and avoid those tiresome air traffic controllers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It does look as those who 'knew what they were voting' for are going to be rewarded with purgatory (or is that purge a tory?) and have been blessed with a most cunning zombie Prime Minister to deliver it for them.

Enjoy the roller-coaster.
Is all this angst dripping out of you because she won yet another vote in the HofC this afternoon? :D. Remember even a 1 vote majority would still have won the day!

Latest Threads