Brexit Phase Two - Trade

well that's solved then isn't it?

We need the EU because they continue to asset strip, put our farmers at a disadvantage, ignore the Common fishery policy and lie to their own regulators about emissions and Money Laundering. What a great advert for a united Europe.
whilst at the same time responding to US steel and aluminium tariffs by considering tariffs on denim jeans and Kentucky whisky?

the mind boggles.

I keep on telling everyone that the two biggest markets outside of the EU are intensely protectionist. <No Answers> is the response. Everything goes to the wall because we can't compete and we all live happily ever after?
How can we not compete? Brand U.K. is strong and we have some very highly effective industry and service sectors.

There’s a reason why such a small country is still in the G7.

everything that the EU does is based around the EU superstate. They don't give a f*ck how half-ar*ed a piece of legislation is, as long as it brings more power and influence to Brussels. That is why they are so reluctant to let UK go. Personally I am looking forward to a good clean break through hard Brexit. The look on barnier's face would be priceless. I don't know why UK hasn't just got up from the negotiations and said 'f*ck this, we'll be in the pub'.
Are you drinking this morning?

I keep on telling everyone that the two biggest markets outside of the EU are intensely protectionist. <No Answers> is the response. Everything goes to the wall because we can't compete and we all live happily ever after?
What answers are you looking for? More protectionism? And why should everything go to the wall when business is forced to be more competitive?

You do know it's the consumer who pays for all that protectionism, don't you?

How can we not compete? Brand U.K. is strong and we have some very highly effective industry and service sectors.

You mean the largely foreign owned industry that's been screaming from the rooftops that we need to stay in the single market or else.?..

whilst at the same time responding to US steel and aluminium tariffs by considering tariffs on denim jeans and Kentucky whisky?

the mind boggles.
And not being able to address the main reason behind the US tariffs which are China dumping steel on the market.

I was quoting Gandalf the White in jest.
you are full of surprises. You can read. Any way Gandalf is wrong
in this instance. He was referring to saroman's tinkering with dark forces. We're more sending the starry ring(piece) back to Brussels (mount doom) to cast it into the pit breaking it's power over us and hopefully removing it's threat for ever.

Brand UK is ‘exceptional’ even

Italy and Canada are also both in the G7. Are their brands inferior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're the only floor mopper I know of on this site, mate. In betwix your spells programming in html.
Even then, he held the mop upside down and fell in love with it.

Are you drinking this morning?
You appear to have a thing about drinking. Are you on the scrounge for an empty Budweiser bottle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 253
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464