Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to say about trade then. But tell me this aggressive negotiating position. How do you suggest we do this?
(I'm away for second breakfast, back in a minute or two)
Take your time.
Life is too short ,( im on a train for the next few minutes) to waste time reiterating what has been posted by others ( repeatedly) on the weaknesses within the EU’s gambit.
Enjoy your breakfast again and please rely on someone else to fill your empty day on here.

Proof positive, you don't have a clue what is happening on the streets of modern Britain. I don't know where you live and I don't really care but I'll wager it's nowhere near me.
Thank heavens for small mercies eh?
To possit that those who are concerned about the sudden influx of immigrants as 'tossers', well mate, strap yourself in, you docile tosser.
Well done Einstein.
I do hope you and your good lady wife aren't in need of cancer care in some areas.

Sajid Javid to relax immigration controls to bring in thousands more skilled workers

You're in for a shock with regard to low paid immigrants as well. some of those who funded Brexit aren't going to cut their profit margins to satisfy you.

No it was an actual example of how our system was working to piss off many of our working class, to debunk GB’s lazy assertion.
A lack of understanding of this contributed to remain loosing and its acolytes
Bewilderment as to why they weren’t listened too when they said remaining was the only true path,
Thread drift over.
It didn't really, go read Cummings blogs on why they won.

Thank heavens for small mercies eh?
Well done Einstein.
I do hope you and your good lady wife aren't in need of cancer care in some areas.

Sajid Javid to relax immigration controls to bring in thousands more skilled workers

You're in for a shock with regard to low paid immigrants as well. some of those who funded Brexit aren't going to cut their profit margins to satisfy you.
Just dipped in to this , still pedalling the “ it’ll be much worse for them “line, whilst offering them another large plate of shit sandwiches.
Off to work now, ( a real job as well , snigger).

Watched Grieve last night. Odious, mealy mouthed weasel. Drivelled on and on, finished up saying he believed in democracy! Oakeshott squared him away.
Oakeshott? Self confessed liar who covered up Leave.EU's links with a hostile foreign government until forced to tell the truth but she even lied doing that, claiming her computer had been hacked?

That Oakeshott?

Oakeshott? Self confessed liar who covered up Leave.EU's links with a hostile foreign government until forced to tell the truth but she even lied doing that, claiming her computer had been hacked?

That Oakeshott?
Yes. Did you watch QT?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Life is too short ,( im on a train for the next few minutes) to waste time reiterating what has been posted by others ( repeatedly) on the weaknesses within the EU’s gambit.
Enjoy your breakfast again and please rely on someone else to fill your empty day on here.
That's a pity I was looking for something to turn around this last two years obviously ineffective negotiating style. Given the oft repeated bullshit ( I wouldn't dignify it with the use of the word mantra) about the need for aggressive negotiating.

How exactly does this aggressive negotiating work, what does it achieve and more importantly what do we have to back it up?

You seem to have some sort of disconnect on the Eu it's either a crumbling wreck on its knees, riven with dissent or a massively overbearing alliance.

It cannot be both.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Just dipped in to this , still pedalling the “ it’ll be much worse for them “line, whilst offering them another large plate of shit sandwiches.
That doesn't make sense. I hope your jobs a lot simpler than posting on here.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A friend of mine was a Wetherspoons manager for a number of years. He freely admitted that the vast majority of his clientele were alcoholics with a preference for strong beer.
Strange that, as I found when I was a Wetherspoon manager for 9 years, that most wanted a cheap beer, strength never came into it. The most popular brands, Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg, Courage Best bitter and Ruddles bitter are hardly premium strength, all coming in at around 4%ish, not exactly the mind bending liquids most associate with alcoholics such as Tennants Super, Special Brew etc.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
CBI outgoing President Paul Dreschler spells it out. A myth that Britain will do better trade deals outside EU. Zero evidence,he says. Its ignorance and ideology triumphing over truth. No chance of doing better deals with US and China - but we lose EU deals with it and 61 others

Will Hutton, the other day.

I'm peddling the "this is how it is" line thanks. We need more health professionals, the IT workers will keep salaries down as they have done for a couple of decades.

You obviously weren't listening to Hannan and others...not my problem.

Edit to add, my real job lets me work from home and laugh at bitter people thanks. I'm working this weekend, all day Sat and Sun, cover in silent hours as well. Cheers easy.

Last edited:
Yes. Did you watch QT?
Why the feck would I? She's a liar and lies at the drop of a hat, I don't need to watch QT to know that. If you want to believe and applaud a liar because of their TV performance that's down to you.

Why the feck would I? She's a liar and lies at the drop of a hat, I don't need to watch QT to know that. If you want to believe and applaud a liar because of their TV performance that's down to you.
Why the feck would you? Dunno. I suppose you're too busy spending your non working day searching for stuff that agrees with you.

D

Deleted 145301

Like your post above about the Poles?
Glad it was nothing to do with immigration, then.
Just another throbber who is bitter they couldn't compete with low skilled foreign labour.

Rather than blaming foreigners, I'd recommend that such folk engage in some introspection...

D

Deleted 145301

Who will wipe the arrses of the grey brexit voters in the next decade now we've properly told the world we don't like foreigners?

Strange that, as I found when I was a Wetherspoon manager for 9 years, that most wanted a cheap beer, strength never came into it. The most popular brands, Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg, Courage Best bitter and Ruddles bitter are hardly premium strength, all coming in at around 4%ish, not exactly the mind bending liquids most associate with alcoholics such as Tennants Super, Special Brew etc.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Strong Polish lagers and cask strength UK and US IPAs were his best sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads