Brexit Phase Two - Trade

27,000+ posts on this subject. Everyone has an opinion No ones changed their mind. I have made a couple of posts, you are too busy slamming buttons to notice anything.
Too late in life? I don't think so, I come from an age where we did things, I still do. It saddens me to see people walking round with a device stucks to their hands. What are you doing with your life? You spend it on here. V sad.
A couple of posts? A couple of hundred I agree (it only goes back to the beginning of May on this thread) and virtually all of them slating baggy (OK, I also agree he deserves a lot of it with the silly button bashing).
But to single him out for living his life on here when there are a few with your outlook that also spend their lives on here. First thing in the morning to last thing at night, day in, day out with nary a break.
Obsessives? Fanatics? Fanatical obsessives? Take your pick.
Some have reached the heady heights of junior management (others haven't) but still tell us they know more about finance, more about customs rules, more about trade, more about transport (or any other subject) than the actual senior managers in those vocations.
I do like those who know what they are talking about (few and far between) and like, for example, @LeoRoverman when he talks about the customs and transit rules and how to get things over borders. It's just that he then gives us his opinions on loads of other things that he knows nothing about as if he is an expert on those as well.
A lot like the passed over LCpls who could run the Regiment (Battalion) better than the CO (and we have a couple of them around as well).
Still, it keeps them from talking to real people and frightening the children.

I’ll say it one more time mentally incontinent one.
This is a trade thread, I couldn’t give a tuppeny **** for your world view on most

as a chap who negotiates contracts with clients from time to time I read that article trying to work out if Grieve was actually that stupid or just assumed his target audience is!.
Hard negotiating facts.!
1. The commission doesn’t want ( our money) to leave.
2. The commission didn’t like our opt outs ( awkward squad)!
Given that ,conducting any negociation with the other side with them knowing that if the deal looks too unpalatable their backers will try and force a regnation of article fifty and sue for what ever rejoin terms are on offer. What kind of a deal do the Einstein’s here in the remain camp think barnier et al will stick to.?
Useful ( shallowly venal ) pillocks the lot of you.

.. and I'll say again there won't be any trade talks until HMG eventually gets round to agreeing with itself a starting position on the UK's fundamental relationship with its largest and closest trading partner.

Only then can it begin to negotiate with the EU and only then will we be able to bump our gums about trade.

I know Grieve and can assure you he is far from stupid, by the way.

So from labour and the conservatives, a fraction of MPs have resigned from posts of the 650 odd MPs at Westminster.

What does this mean?
That the vast majority want to stay on the gravy train? That some have egos so large they will do anything to keep themselves in the papers?
Was that a real question or a rhetorical one? (Irony alert).

Or did you not see that the entire third largest party in the Commons walked out today?

By opposing it. I'd have thought that was self-evident.
How do you seriously do that having accepted the concept of closer political integration. The concept of opposing that from inside is clearly ridiculousness. Had Junker said to Cameron OK we ditchLisbon, it would have been a start. Look this isn't going to stop just because Britain leaves and the benefits minimise to most countries. We're we still in Maastricht territory, I'd agree to give it a chance, but not now.

D

Deleted 154930

Outside the arrse, its wall to wall selfishness and nobody has an ounce of patriotism anymore.. I had expected a little more, in here. Bit depressing to be honest.
Like Cent05, I will give it a rest, to the relief of some.
And, given the number of down votes, I have picked up in the past couple of days from the Russian threads and there constant accusations, its just not worth the ball ache.

How do you seriously do that having accepted the concept of closer political integration. The concept of opposing that from inside is clearly ridiculousness. Had Junker said to Cameron OK we ditchLisbon, it would have been a start. Look this isn't going to stop just because Britain leaves and the benefits minimise to most countries. We're we still in Maastricht territory, I'd agree to give it a chance, but not now.

The UK was exempt and still is. I suspect we're seeing the evolution of an inner and outer concept of the EU.

Outside the arrse, its wall to wall selfishness and nobody has an ounce of patriotism anymore.. I had expected a little more, in here. Bit depressing to be honest.
Like Cent05, I will give it a rest, to the relief of some.
And, given the number of down votes, I have picked up in the past couple of days from the Russian threads and there constant accusations, its just not worth the ball ache.
Do zavtra!

That the vast majority want to stay on the gravy train? That some have egos so large they will do anything to keep themselves in the papers?
Was that a real question or a rhetorical one? (Irony alert).

Or did you not see that the entire third largest party in the Commons walked out today?
That my friend was an ambush for an entirely different reason and you know it. Labour's devolution come home to roost

I like ‘English exceptionalism’. I could see Iain Duncan Smith thinking it’s a compliment.
You would!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk