Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Interesting & admitting im not fully conversant with PESCO. So an external 3rd country offering to join an EU framework as it suits the EU's interests.

IIRC isn't that cherry picking?

Does Barnier know?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
They get to decide and we accept their rules.

He was deemed mentally fit to stand trial.

So, trying to pass him off as a loon doesn't wash.

He murdered an MP for her support for the EU and by association immigration, which he, like many others are hysterical about
I have no doubt he has mental health issues, trying to distance the Brexit rhetoric as being contributory to his frame of mind is wholly dishonest. Those with mental health issues are rarely in a permanently unstable state, they're easily wound up though.

Never going to happen. The EU has never taken defence seriously. Always best to Fanny about, let somebody else pay for it and sort it out and then start sending german company’s in to pick up the lucrative support contracts.
Exactly my point plus Europe is definately wide open to Russian subterfuge given that countries are doing deals for Russian energy. This is an old ploy for the Russians pretty much back to the last war, was in fact partially responsible for it. The EU likes to claim it's been the reason there has been no war in Europe, but if Ukraine were to be taken in the same way as the Danzig corridor, they done nothing other than embolden Putin. All Europe have done is run around like headless chickens

I have no doubt he has mental health issues, trying to distance the Brexit rhetoric as being contributory to his frame of mind is wholly dishonest. Those with mental health issues are rarely in a permanently unstable state, they're easily wound up though.
I agree. Essentially a nutjob, triggered by dangerous right wing ideology, including brexit

He's also mastered complicated concepts such as using the Mong buttons. And like a chimp with a new toy, he uses them on every possible occasion.

Pity he wasn't around in the 1890's. It would have been Pavlov's Baglock, not Pavlov's dog.

Wordsmith :x
well what can one expect from a 30 year old woman, the only thing she would do is add an a and then eat it

Good job @cent05zr70 is a cheap pint of brown ale spooner
You took time out from jumping up and down on the dumb button to post that? How kind. I trust it didn't put too much strain on your "brain" cell. You sad little failure.

Exactly my point plus Europe is definately wide open to Russian subterfuge given that countries are doing deals for Russian energy. This is an old ploy for the Russians pretty much back to the last war, was in fact partially responsible for it. The EU likes to claim it's been the reason there has been no war in Europe, but if Ukraine were to be taken in the same way as the Danzig corridor, they done nothing other than embolden Putin. All Europe have done is run around like headless chickens
There's beed plenty of evidence recently (sorry @Ecomcon, facts) that Russian subterfuge is not an issue unique to continental Europe.

what has adebowale got to do with Brexit and Jo Cox? The killer just reached a point where he felt confident enough to act. The end. He'd have reached that point at some point regardless of Brexit. Ditto the people who send threats. Are they emboldened? Maybe. On the other hand are they needled by things like remainers branding leavers (for example) thick, xenophobic, etc, etc. You surprise me that you don't see the blatant emotional capital being leveraged by blaming the death of a wife and mother (then labour mp) on brexit. As well as being thick
racist bigots and most like poor and northern, leavers get to be accessories to murder too.
So they kill them? OK.

DIsagree.

Europe has done what they’ve wanted to living in a Brussels bubble. Remember that a lot of senior EU political Cubans haven’t had to play big boy politics. After all, what preparation did Juncjers have on the international scene wbeing the PM of Luxembourg.

Germany isn’t going to allow anything to rock the boat that impacts on Russian gas supply to german industry.

So they kill them? OK.
Er? Surely you are not suggesting that brexiteers are regularly murdering remainers? You wouldn't believe such a thing?
Yet, you remainers do like to blame the actions of one brexiteer at the door of all of the others?

Quite a melancholic drunk, aren't you?
No. Not at all. In fact I'm rather happy at the moment. I've got you and the Amusing Blobber dancing on the dumb button. It's too easy for words. Anyway, this brain cell you're sharing, any chance of it scraping you a job?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470