Brexit Phase Two - Trade

regardless of the hip, new ideas the kidz possess. It doesn't follow that they should be blithely followed. There's a cost to terminating a pregnancy. The cost isn't measured in money. Which is why the youf of today don't understand the resistance to such practices. The cost is there in the mental state of the individual and of the society that allows a life to become akin to a expended coffee cup. I suppose you'll be as down with the kidz when abortion of geriatrics becomes a thing? Over 70s cost too much? It's the kindest thing.
You think women who go for abortions just do it for a laugh or because it's their last resort?

The resistance comes from people who couldn't give a single shite about mother or baby once it's born. Attitudes are changing, Ireland is no longer being ruled by Bronze Age superstitions and eventually Northern Ireland will be the same.

You think women who go for abortions just do it for a laugh or because it's their last resort?

The resistance comes from people who couldn't give a single shite about mother or baby once it's born. Attitudes are changing, Ireland is no longer being ruled by Bronze Age superstitions and eventually Northern Ireland will be the same.

You’ve never lived in Northern Ireland obviously

I'm sure the media will make the most of DUP bashing over this, but if I was Arlene I would stick to my guns that this is a devolved matter, and should SF support the restoration of the Assembly it could be an issue to be discussed - thus kicking the issue into the long grass while putting the responsibility for it not been addressed at SF's door. In all probability the DUP shutters will come down, refuse to face reality, and we will see another nail in the coffin of UK unity as NI portrays itself as stuck in the 1950s and no part of a modern inclusive UK society - whatever that really means.

I'm sure the media will make the most of DUP bashing over this, but if I was Arlene I would stick to my guns that this is a devolved matter, and should SF support the restoration of the Assembly it could be an issue to be discussed - thus kicking the issue into the long grass while putting the responsibility for it not been addressed at SF's door. In all probability the DUP shutters will come down, refuse to face reality, and we will see another nail in the coffin of UK unity as NI portrays itself as stuck in the 1950s and no part of a modern inclusive UK society - whatever that really means.
I can't see SF & DUP agreeing on anything anyime soon, Foster has stated that the abortion law remains unchanged despite Dublin's referendum.

Now, how long will the good people of NI tolerate Stormont being ungoverned whilst bickering politicians contine on full pay?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
While we're here. Last weeks great Italian Iexit hope seems to have gone tits up (not unexpected)
Quick, pull the unicorns in a circle. What do mean what unicorn?

While we're here. Last weeks great Italian Iexit hope seems to have gone tits up (not unexpected)
Quick, pull the unicorns in a circle. What do mean what unicorn?
Perhaps the Spanish will come to the rescue of the Brexiteers. I hear they build great castles in the air.

Don’t have to claim, it’s an indisputable fact that Northern Ireland will be the same bigoted and sectarian toilet it’s been for the last 400 years in another 100.
Needless to say, but you're wrong. More and more kids are growing up without the faintest idea of the Troubles (my mate's daughter is in her early 20s and had to ask him which side the UVF had been on the other week), more and more are growing up with mixed friendships, mixed relationships and even some mixed schools.

Sinn Fein are already taking the gay vote and the longer the DUP try and run this place as a fundamentalist caliphate they'll start getting the votes of young people who don't want their lives run according to out of touch bigots following old superstitions.

If the DUP don't learn that soon then there'll be a united Ireland in my lifetime. Maybe they could try and keep Ballymena as some kind of Prod Vatican City?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453